Chapter 4 :Taeun Couple

The Life Of A Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunji : Hello..? Who is that..?"

"???? : Where is Naeun.. This is Taemin.."

"Eunji : Oh, Taemin ah, Naeunie get a worst fever. Can you come to our dorm and take her to hospital.."

"Taemin : What..? Naeun get a fever..?

"Eunji : Ne, come quickly."

 

Taemin was very shocked when he hear that Naeun get a fever. He cant utter any words because he was very shocked.

"Naeun, why you get a fever. Is that all my fault..? I know I appear in your life with suddenly.. Are you not comfortable with me..? "

Many questions running in his head. He started blamed himself for what happen to Naeun. After 15 minutes, he reached to Apink dorm and Eunji opened the door.

"Taemin : Where is Naeun..?

"Eunji : In her room. Follow me..?

Then, Taemin piggyback Naeun and take her to his car. Eunji follow them because only her doesn have schedule at evening. He drives his car with full speed..

When he reached at hospital, a nurse come to help them and take her to emergency room.

"Nurse : Please waited at outside. You cant entered this room.."

Taemin started sweat and slipped out his phone from his pocket every 5 minutes.

Eunji can see how much Taemin was worrried about Naeun.

"Eunji : Taemin ah, I hoped you can be patient a little bit."

"Taemin : But..but.., Isn it my fault that Naeun be like this.."

"Eunji : I cant says anything about that. But i hoped you can patient little bit. She only get a fever."

"Taemin : I have tried. But, I cant.. I cant see Naeun in this state."

"Eunji : Then, you must always stay beside her in any state."

"Taemin : huh..."

"Eunji : I mean.. Started new live with Naeun.."

"Taemin : You mean, dating with her.... But, will she accept I in her life...?

"Eunji : Of course she will.. She always wait for you to call her. In the morning, after she woke up, she always look at her phone, to check if you call or message her. Sometimes, she cry alone because he very missed you. She try to forget you, but she cant."

Taemin was very shocked to hear that and he feel that was the his fault why Naeun became like this. He then when to outside the hospital to get some air. He really need friends besides him. He then calling his his friends. But, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter