First meeting

I never thought i'd do this...

"hey look! Its the fashion terrorist nerd! boooo!!! whats up with your coat?!" some kids shouted from atleast 10 meters away from me. I just ignored them... besides.. i'm leaving this place soon anyway... oh right! today i have my last shoot in London! I have to do my best today!

oh right, i didnt tell you guys did i? people call me fashion terrorist nerd. why? because of what i wear. I dont wanna be noticed.. it'll be troublesome and besides.. i dont wanna be the school 'princess' like that arrogant Clara... Just because her family's rich and she has a good body doesn't mean she rules the whole world. ugh... i'm so pissed off just from thinking about her. She did all those things to me too.. thats right! She always bullies me! and she always calls me ugly fashion terrorist nerd. Its not like i wanna be your rival or anything... sheesh! oh, but i'm actually a model! I'm a newbie though. I started when i was... 6 months? then stopped when i was 3 years old. then i started again when i was 14.. its because of my idiotic brother,Key's, fault! why did he bring me along to his photoshoot anyway??? oh, sorry, i mean SHINee's photoshoot. Its worst enough that Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa plays around with me and all that... but then, i just had~ to get scouted... *sigh* and that idiotic brother of mine also signed the contract too! WITHOUT my permission... *sigh* but well, atleast for the past 2 years he's been in Korea. But then, mom and dad just had to move to korea too... now i'll get bullied more... well, whatever.. i'll still be working there though, as a newbie ofcorse. I've never really been in Korea though.. even if i am korean.

"Now then, your make up's done, you can proceed to studio B Minji-ssi. oh, and you look as fabulous as always ^^ " said the make up stylist. Well, she says that to alot of people though.. anyway, this is my last photoshoot in London so I'll do my best. "ah, Minji, your partner for today is Cheondung-ssi. He may have been in more photoshoots than you before but he's still around your age. So get along fast because you guys have to model as a couple." said the photographer. "Ok." anyway, where is this cheondung-ssi? I've never really heard of him before. I looked around and saw theres this guy wearing the same brand. so i guess thats him then. I think i'll just greet him...

I walked near him and suddenly he said "ah, are you my partner for today? good, cuz i dont want you to misunderstand this photoshoot. Even if we model as a couple, we're not really a couple. Get it?" ugh.. he annoys me, but i cant show that so i just gave him a fake smile. "ahahaha, what are you taliking about~ Ofcourse its just a shoot~ i wont misunderstand anything." i said to him cheerfully like what my modelling personality is. Its not really my real personality though.. I played around like that and they took that personality seriously... *sigh* now i have to have this cheerful, outgoing peronality. "its good that you understand. now, lets go. oh, and dont lag behind." he said.. yeah, like hell i'll lag behind. You're the one who'll lag behind... like all those other modeling partners i had..

 

cheondung's pov

hmmph! She's not really that great. and whats with that smile?  oh, i dont care anymore. as long as she doesnt bring all of us down.

"ok! thats good minji! now move to your left abit. yeap! now give me the look that you've been waiting for almost 1 hour for your boyfriend. yeap! thats great!" 

is she really that great? I took a peek and wow! she's like a different person! she looks so charismatic.. and cute. oh what am i saying????? all models are cute! but.. this person... maybe she has more potential than i thought..

to be continued....