I don't wanna go

First Sleepover

It was late and I was curled up on the couch with my boyfriend Changmin at his apartment.  I catch a glimpse of the time and see just how late it really is.

“It’s late, I should probably go home” I say regretfully as I slowly shift, not wanting to get up.  

“Don’t go, like you said, it’s late.  Just stay here for the night,” Changmin suggests, almost like he can sense my hesitation at wanting to leave and I can tell that he doesn’t want me to go either.

“Ok,” I agree, though now I’m slightly nervous.  This will be the first night that we would spend together.

“Well that took a lot of convincing,” He teases, pulling me back into his arms.

With a sigh, I give in and relax into his warm hold “You’re very persuasive” I tease back, interlacing my fingers with the ones what are resting on my waist. It’s not long though before I start yawning, my tiredness catching up with me.

“Ready for bed?” Changmin asks, chuckling softly. 

I nod, and we work our way into a standing position before making our way to his bedroom.  Once we enter, Changmin goes into his closet and comes back with a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt for me to sleep in.

“You can go change in the bathroom and there should be extra toothbrushes in the cupboard.” He says and with a nod, I make my way into the bathroom to change and brush my teeth.  I slip into the clothes he gave me and can’t help but marvel at how big they are on me.  I roll up the waist of the sweatpants so they aren’t so long and fit better on my hips.  After locating the toothbrush, I finish up in the bathroom and go back into the bedroom.  When I step out of the bathroom though, I catch sight of Changmin also in sweatpants, pulling a shirt on.  I blush slightly at the sight of the tan skin of his back that was exposed, the muscles flexing naturally with the movement.  His back is still to me, as he turns down the blankest on the bed.  Not able to resist, I walk up and wrap my arms around his waist from behind, burrowing my face into the space between his shoulder blades. 

Changmin chuckles at my action and turns around in my arms.  “Hmm, you look cute in my clothes” he says, kissing my forehead, causing my face to redden and heart to speed up a bit.  I try to hide my face in his chest so he can’t see how flushed I got, earning another chuckle from him for my efforts.  “How about you crawl into bed and I’ll be in in a second” He suggests softly.

“Is there any particular side I should be on?” I ask, not wanting to impose on his part of the large bed.

“Nope, take whichever side you want” He says before going into the bathroom.  Still not wanting to feel like I’m imposing on him, I smell the pillows to see which one smells the most like him and after figuring it out, I get in on the other side.  After I get myself settled in, Changmin comes back out and slips into bed next to me.  The nerves start to settle in a little bit but I was too tired to really dwell on them anymore.

“Comfy sweetheart?” Changmin asks, I shift over and curl up against his side, his arm resting on my hip. 

“I am now, thank you for letting me stay.”  I say, lightly tracing patterns on his stomach with my finger.

“It’s no problem at all, I like having you here.  Now go to sleep, you sound so tired” He says sweetly.

“Hmm…good night” I say, snuggling closer.

“Goodnight sweetheart” He responds softly and that’s the last thing I hear before sleep takes over us both.