Partner

Regret
"From now on, both of you Bang Yong guk and Yoo Young jae is a partner. I hope you guys can easily be friends."
 
Yongguk and Youngjae just nodded. Yongguk wants to refuse it. But his job will be in danger if he do that.
 
"Sir, there is a murder case in South Crystal." A young man came suddenly. He's a new cop in police department, Zelo.
 

"Okay! This will be your first mission! Do it now!" Youngjae and Yongguk nodded, again.

"Yes sir!"

 
"Bring us to South Crystal new cop!" Yongguk drag the new cop to his car and Youngjae follows him from behind.
 
"Sir, are you sure they will get a long well?" Ask Ha Na, she's Yongguk's bestfriend. She knows that Yongguk doesn't like Youngjae.
 
"Time will answer. I think they'll be bestfriend soon." Ha Na sighed after hearing the Commander's answer.
 
----
 
Bloods everywhere. It's like they are in a room that had been use for fight. Guns, 1 dead man, blood, and knife. They saw it there.
 
Youngjae walks to the dead man first and Yongguk follows him. Until now, they doesn't talk to each other.
 
"He's the CEO of Mega Company, Jeon Tae Ro" Said Brian. "Why was he died?" Yongguk asked.
 
"Because he had been fight with someone. The 'someone' shoot Tae Ro's head with that gun. After that, the 'someone' sliced Tae Ro's artery." Youngjae explained. But Yongguk doesn't like it when Youngjae explain something for him.
 
"Dont be too sure," said Yongguk. "I'm sure. You can see the evidence there. It's so clear." Yongguk just rolled his eyes.
 
"What is this?" Yongguk immediatly wears his gloves. He saw a bloody alphabet under the victim's body.
 

"G?"
"What is it?" Zelo come near to Yongguk.

 

"The victim's message," Yongguk answered.

.

.

.

.

.

===============================================

 

So, yeah, this is the first chapter~

I'll post more if you like it^^