Little Moment

The Truth

> 11.03.14

- Hey, the two lovers, we look fondly throughout all the interview?
- Sorry? ... no, no.
- Why do you say that, Hyo ?
- Oh, please! I saw you. You know it was filmed too, girls!
- What do you mean, Hyo? We looked as usual.
- I'm teasing you, you do what you want! I just feel to be the third wheel, ahah.
- Absolutely not, we were there, all three, as three friends.
- But yes, there was nothing ambiguous.
- Ahaha, you're way too cute ! Well, I come back, I have a call to do before we go perform "Mr.Mr."
- Don't be too long.
- I don't think so, it will be fast. But don't do lovers things during that!
- Hyoyeon ...
- Because already in the dorms, during the night ...
- Hyoyeon !
- I'll be back !

Sooyoung and Yoona were still inside the building. Not to disturb the people who came out , they headed quietly in a small hallway , away from view . They were both standing slightly in the dark.

- So, you looked at me with lover's eyes? Yoona asked with a huge smile
- No ... not at all! And it was you who looked at me ...
- Oh yes , me and only me ... she said, approaching Sooyoung
- Okay, okay ... it's true, I stared a bit at you.
- You see, when you want.
- I just thought I was lucky to have a girlfriend as beautiful as you ... Sooyoung said, placing her hands on the waist of Yoona
- Oh, baby ...
- It's the truth.
- What about you, you do it on purpose to put a beannie on your head because you know I love it, isn't it? Yoona asked, putting her arms around Sooyoung
- I know you like my masculine side, so I took advantage of it, I admit it.
- My oppa ... Yoona sighed on Sooyoung's ear

- You prefer your unnie or your oppa ? Sooyoung said putting completely her arms around Yoona
- I love both but I must admit that Sooyoung oppa made ​​a lot of impact on me ...
- Really ... ?
- Yes. But darling, do not worry, I'm not saying that because you look more like a man in this case ... but because it's you. Do you understand?
- Yes ... yes, I understand ... she replied with a smile
- By the way, I will eventually be jealous because you're the breakdancer in "Mr.Mr." sometimes
- Why will you be jealous?
- Jessica has the chance to enjoy it, not me.
- Not only Jessica, there is Tiffany and Sunny, too. You have no reason to be jealous.
- Hmm ...
- Hey ... my love, you really think I d do that to annoy you?
- No, I know ... but you're mine and only mine, we agree ?
- It's me who does scenes of jealousy, normally.
- It's my turn !
- Lovely, of course, I'm yours. Oh, I'm thinking about it. You never tell me you didn't know what you would like to do when the group will stop his activities. It makes you really scared ... ?
- Yes ... the group is my life, and even if I love playing in dramas, I am not a good actress. I don't know ...
- My heart , you're a very good actress.
- Not as much as you ...
- What are you talking about , you have a lot of talents. I'm sure you could have a long career !
- I don't know if this is what I want to do ...
- You still have the time to think about it ...
- Yes, it's true.
- But don't worry too much. Or tell me, right?
- Okay, I 'll tell you .
- And also ... you think Hyoyeon is right? It's a little too obvious these days, our relationship?
- No, I don't think so ... it's like we're simple friends. And besides, you told me a couple of days we were never together!
- Yes, I apologize ...
- So, don't worry. We always need to be reasonable. As long as managers didn't tell us we're doing something wrong, that's right. Hyoyeon said that because she knows we're together, like the other six girls.
- You're right.
- But we should really stay focused on it when they ask us questions about our love stories ...
- Journalists don't know it's a lie, that's not simple ...
- Nobody knows, even the other SM groups, unnie.
- So let's be careful ...
- Yes. If we make a mistake when we're answering questions, it will be very bad for us and SM.
- I agree.
- That's not easy.
- I wonder how people can believe it ... sounds like a year and a half I'm in a relationship, you realize?
- You know, they have some reasons to believe it, because everything is official. They can't have doubts.
- Yes, I know.
- Anyway. I don't like talking about it, you see.
- Excuse me ...
- It's not you. It's just ... it's weird to imagine me with Seung Gi.
- He's quite good looking.
- Totally agree , but I'm really not in love with him.
- Yes, I see. I don't like to lie about my relationship, me neither.
- It makes me sad ...
- Honey, we talked about it last time, this is really not about to stop. It's even you, who told me that.
- That's why I am sad!
- I know.
- However, I hope you'll not be mad at me ...
- Mad at you?
- If I act like I really love him. Because obviously, all my thoughts have turned to you, I act as if I spoke about you. But I do it on purpose, I don't want you to have bad ideas.
- I trust you, Yoona, I know it's all voluntary.
- Do you promise me?
- I promise.
- You can tell to yourself it's like if I was playing a role in a drama. And you too. We are still and always the two actresses of the group.
- Good idea. Perhaps, we should be back to the car now, Hyoyeon should wait for us.
- I d
on't want to move, but you're right ...
- My arms are so comfortable ?
- The best place in the world.