*~Chapter 1~*

Love Is Blind

 

2 years ago…

YOUR POV

“_______! Let’s go!” My mom shouted at me from all the way to the stairs which leads me to my room.

“Coming!” I shouted back, while going downstairs with my suitcase.

“Are we all ready to go?” My dad asked.

“YEP! CHOOLBAL!~ (Let’s go!~)” I replied. And we all went to the car, put our suitcases in the trunk and off we go to our 'first ever' family road trip.

“________, are you excited for our 'first ever' road trip?” My dad asked while driving.

I nodded and smile wide from cheek to cheek, mom was doing the same thing.

In the car, we were just singing to any songs that came on the radio, until we saw a car moving toward us like the driver was drunk. The car came closer and closer then-BAM! Our car started to flip and turn. After that everything became black.

 

Beep beep beep beep…

 

I woke up, or at least I thought I was, to see what that sound was coming from. This place is pretty pitch dark in here, I can’t see anything.

Suddenly, I heard the door opening, “Oh! You’re awake!” someone said.

“Uhhhh….yes….can you tell me where I am right now, it’s pretty dark in here.” I told the stranger.

“Well you are in the hospital, of course. I’m your doctor, Dr. Lee,” he replied. “Did you just say that it’s dark in here?” He asked.

“Yes.” I began to worry. No! It couldn’t be. I can’t be! Then I felt someone touch my eye, which was probably the doctor.

“I’m sorry to say this Miss, but you are having visual problems,” he said in a quiet tone.

“What?” I said with teary eyes.

“You’re…blind.” That’s when I started to cry. I couldn’t believe it. I have to see my parents…

“Where are my parents?” I asked him with tears falling down on my cheeks.

“…..”

“n-N-No! NO!” I cried out reaching for the doctor’s hand and grabbed it tight. “Please doctor, I’m sure they didn’t die! They are probably just in a coma! Dr. Lee please!”

“I’m sorry there is nothing else I can do. Their heartbeat just stopped….we were too late.”

I just stopped talking I was too busy crying my heart out. Dr. Lee left, hoping that I would calm down a little.

 

Few weeks later…

A few days past and I was living by myself for the rest of my summer vacation feeling miserable, frustrated, and tired. I had a hard time just by going to the bathroom from my room.

I heard a knock on my door and I opened it, I heard the voice of the owner of the house,

“I’m sorry but, since you couldn’t pay the bills from the last few weeks…you have to leave this house.”

“What! No please! Ahjushhi, I promise I’ll pay you back as soon as I can get a job.” I cried.

“I’m sorry, but there are already lots of people who want this house and I can’t stop it,” he replied. “I suggest you should find somewhere else to live immediately.” And then he walked away.

I went to my phone and called someone hopefully who can help me. After three rings, I heard the most loving, angelic voice, “Hello? ________, is that you?” she said.

“y-Yeah, Taeyeon unnie, i-it’s me…” I replied while my voice started to crack.

“OH! Thank God! I was soooo worried about you! I heard everything, the accident, your parents, and- your...eyes….” She struggled to say that last word.

“Yeah, well, I’m also getting my house taken away and I was wonde-“

“WHAT?! Say no more! You are coming to live with me now!” She replied.

“Really? I won’t be a bother to you, right?” I asked.

“NONSENSE! Don’t worry about being a burden. You are like a sister to me, no wait, you are more like a daughter to me. So hurry up and pack your stuffs, I’ll come over when you are all ready.” And we hung up. I’m so thankful that I have someone who is like my best friend/sister/mother.

======================================================================================================================= 

OK! GUYS!! THAT WAS CHAPTER 1~!!!! So, I hope you guys liked it. Yeh…I know it was pretty sad, but there will a happy moments too. *^^* And Jonghyun and Yoseob will come out a little later in the story, so please bear with me guys >< (FIGHTING!~~)

Please comment and subscribe!

BYE BYE!!~~ 안녕~~!!