001

The truth shall set you free

They knew about Woohyun’s love life and how the vocalist dated his supposed BFF Key. And they also knew their leader likes the SHINee leader as well but none of them knew about the maknaes stan as a Taemint.


 

 

The day drew closer and Woohyun was bouncing on the dorm with excitement.

“Who’s coming to watch SWC3 with me?” He asked and their leader was the first to answer.

 

“me.’ He said and Woohyun was already expecting that.

 

Then one by one the members showed great interest that He was grinning wide at how he influenced s to be shawols.

 

“Why would the whole gang go when only Key attended the encore concert?” Woohyun asked as he hung up with Key asking to reserve 7 tickets for them.

 

“7 Infinite light sticks as payback?” Sunggyu answered and Woohyun hugged the genius of a leader.

 

“You are very smart hyung!” Woohyun announced and rummaged his belongings to reveal 7 infinite light sticks he kept. “It’s really payback now Key!” He laughed and the rest of the Infinite members shook their head in disbelief.

 

They knew Woohyun was excited about SWC3 because right after that, he’ll be promoting with his love as toheart. He was even proud about the etymology of the unit name: it was actually supposed to be “Key TO Woohyun’s HEART” but everyone just laughed it off.

 

So the day came and the seven sat on their seats and every shawol who noticed tweeted away the little information, adding the light sticks as another piece of information. Woohyun grinned happily, it’ll be a great opening night for his love.

 

----

 

The lights dimmed and the stadium was filled with pearl aqua lights (and the 7 yellow lights). The SHINee boys performed with all their heart and soul which astound the largest gathering of Korean Shawols.

 

They performed in pink robes and Woohyun grinned because he knew it was Key’s idea. They watched the boys performed like ten year olds and let everything lose as they enjoyed every piece of music and shared their special moment with their lovely fans.

 

And as soon as they ended, the seven infinite boys were ushered in towards the backstage where they met SHINee. Woohyun instantly embraced the boyfriend and congratulated the other members hurriedly.

 

The rest followed and Sunggyu did as well, being respectful to his sunbaes but became a bit awkward with the leader.

 

‘Onew sunbae.” He started and Onew rolled his eyes and feigned a hurt expression.

 

“Are we back to this stage Gyu hyung?” Onew asked jokingly and Sunggyu blushed as he heard the younger call him hyung.

 

“it’s.. about last time.. when I said..“  Sunggyu started and Onew pulled the leader into a hug.

 

“I know Gyu. I like you too.” He said  then winked at the leader who smiled widely. “Wanna join the after party?” He invited and Sunggyu nodded happily.

 

Sungjong bowed and congratulated everyone. He was being the adorable maknae and did not stood out. He took a step back and watched as his hyungs interact with his sunbae, he just wondered how they got their confidence to talk to very important people.

 

“Hey you seemed a bit quiet.” Sungjong heard a voice and was surprised to see Taemin standing next to him.

 

“Taemin sunbae!” Sungjong exclaimed and Taemin chuckled.

 

“You sound like Sunggyu hyung when he first met Onew hyung.” Taemin continued to laugh.

 

“I’m sorry.” He apologized and bowed his head.

 

“It’s okay, want to get some fresh air?” He asked and Sungjong nodded.

 

Taemin led him out into the back door and the cool March breeze greeted them. Taemin took in a lungful of air and smiled at Sungjong.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t get to attend your concert.” Taemin started and Sungjong gaped at his statement. “I was preoccupied with some stuff. I heard it was epic.” He ended and smiled at SUngjong.

 

“Oh, it’s okay. Today was really good! SHINee are true halyu stars!” Sungjong replied and Taemin smiled at it.

 

“Thanks a lot. I was really energized when Key hyung told us that Infinite is coming.” Taemin confessed.

 

“really? Why is that so?” Sungjong asked and Taemin took in another lungful of air.

 

“I was really excited to perform for one member.” Taemin said and looked at the night sky.

 

“Oh, really?” Sungjong sounded dejected and he tried to force himself not to feel hurt as the words cut him up like a saw.

 

“Yeah. “ Taemin said and Sungjong can see the other maknae blush. “You were holding a banner earlier right?” Taemin suddenly asked and  Sungjong nodded, pulling out a Taemin banner that a Taemint seatmate handed to him earlier.

 

“The girl was a Taemint and she was distributing this so I decided to help her.” Sungjong said and Taemin nodded.

 

“But why didn’t you raise a minho banner? Or a Jonghyun banner? “ Taemin inquired and Sungjong tried to laugh, an awkward one to be honest.

 

“Well, for starters, Woohyun hyung raised his “Key TO woohyun’s HEART” Banner which he proudly made himself, Sunggyu Hyung was raising ‘DUBU is Love’  banner, Hoya and Myungsoo hyung were raising their ‘FLAMERS love Minh’o banner and both Sungyeol and Dongwoo hyung were raising their ‘Bling Bling Jonghyun’ banners. They have more than enough support.” He answered and Taemin nodded.

 

“So you were assigned to raise the ‘Taemin Dance for me’ banner?” Taemin asked and Sungjong nodded. ”Oh and I thought I had a chance.” Taemin muttered softly to himself.

 

“Excuse me, I didn’t hear you.” Sungjong asked and Taemin just gave him a wide smile.

 

“It’s nothing. Let’s go back now, they might be looking for us.” He said and lead Sungjong back to the dressing room where the 10 hyungs were gathered and waiting for them.

 

Key was the first to meet them and pulled Taemin towards a corner. They did not exchange words but Key knew the answer. He gave Taemin a hug and then turned towards the group. “Shall we go to the after party?” He suggested and everyone agreed.

 

----

 

The two groups met at a restaurant and they sat down comfortably around a large table. The food came and everyone was eatin and chatting happily. Taemin was sitting in between Key and Onew, being the protective parents of the maknae. Key was of course sitting next to Woohyun and Onew was sitting next to Sunggyu. Sungjong was sitting across them with Myungsoo and Minho while Jonghyun was sitting with Hoya and Dongwoo.

 

Taemin was rather silent and The SHINee members were throwing glances to each other. They didn’t want Infinite to notice the maknae who was eating his food in silence so they kept them pretty much busy with strings of discussions.

 

“Taemin-ssi, are you feeling well?” Sungjong asked and Taemin looked at him and smiled.

 

“Yeah, just a bit tired I guess?” Taemin replied then returned to his food.

 

“oh, then you should rest.” Sungjong said and Taemin gave him a grateful smile.

 

“Thanks for worrying but I’m okay, it’s not like I’m a rookie. I can handle it don’t worry.” Taemin replied and the SHINee members knew the meaning of their Maknae’s statement.

 

“You can go first if you want to. I can go with you” Onew offered and Sunggyu smiled at him.

 

“I’m sure Jonghyun or Key can take care of the gang. Plus I’m here too.” Sunggyu added and Woohyun grinned at that.

 

“Let’s order more food, Sunggyu hyung is paying!” Woohyun shouted and everyone cheered. Sunggyu glared at him but the greasy tree winked at him, making him smile; he knew that they were thinking of the same thing.

 

 

‘Are you sure Tae?” Onew whispered into the younger who smiled and nodded in response. He then turned back to his food and ate in silence. He then excused himself and went to the comfort room to relieve himself.

 

“Taemin-ssi.” He jerked up as he saw Sungjong entering the confort room just as he was about to leave.

 

“Neh?” He replied nonchalantly.

 

“You are really quiet. If you are  tire you should really rest.” Sungjong uttere and Taemin sighed.

 

“I said I’m fine.” Taemin answered, a bit louder comfort.

 

“oh, yeah. I’m sorry.’ Sungjong was shocked to hear such a response, Taemin shouted at him. He ran back to the room and sat next to Myungsoo and just looked at his food with disinterest.
 

Taemin returned to the room and sat on his place. He took out his phone and played some games until Sunggyu and Onew decided that the should call it a night.

 

“I think that SHINee should take a rest now, you still have day 2 tomorrow!” Sunggyu announced and Onew nodded.

 

“Thank you very much for coming to our concert and I apologize for not being able to come.” he said then hugged the leader and waved at the other members.

 

“Woohyun, Good luck on TOHEART debut stage!” Onew said and Woohyun thanked him sincerely.

 

The SHINee members were almost out of the door when Sungjong finally spoke.

 

“Taemin-ssi.” Sungjong said and Taemin looked at him briefly. “congratulations on joining immortal song. Fighting!” He said and Taemin thanked him. He then sighed as he let the tears he kept fall on his cheeks.

 

“I think he hates me.” Sungjong said and wept on Myungsoo’s shoulders.

 


 

a/n: sorry for the long wookey part and the fail ending of part 1.. I will try to write the other half within the week if my schedule and health permits me to do so.. i know that this is a bit fail but i hope it's enough for your taejong cravings~ ^^ and this is unbeta's so sorry for the grammar fails and errors T.T