CHAPTER 4: THE COP AND THE YAKUZA

MY MASTER MY PRINCESS

"Did I owe you something?" Eunjung asked as she lifted up her eyebrows. It's damn obvious he's staring at her.

"No, it's just you.."

"Bring me another bowl of ramen!" Eunjung shouted to the waiter.

"B-but you just had two.." Eunjung's glare makes his tongue froze in a moment. "Never mind, you can have as many as you want. Just eat, i'll pay." He added with an awkward laughter.

The waiter came a few seconds later with a dish and Eunjung eat it once the ramen was placed on their table.

'She looks super starving.' Nickhun thought. "Did u just run off from your home?" He asked with curiosity.

"Do I look like one?" She asked back.

"Kind of.” He shrugged. “Well, you ate a lot." He chuckled.

Eunjung didnt give him any response. She just focused on her dish, eating every single ramen and every drop of the broth in the bowl. A moment later, her phone vibrated, Nickhun took a peek on the screen.

"My Slave?" He blurted out, makes Eunjung's stopped feeding herself.

"MYOB." She said, rolling her eyes.

"I didnt mean to. The caller id just flash out on the screen, and my eyes accidently caught it.Hehe." Nickhun scratch his not so itchy neck. "But did you really have a slave?" He asked, with curious look. Eunjung nods.

"Like slave?" He added.

NichKhun-image-nichkhun-36657960-400-292

Eunjung look at him with disbelieved expression. "Are you out of your ing mind?"

tumblr_mcvj51uvpx1rygc1q.gif

"So i'll consider the answer is no." He chuckles. Eunjung placed the chopsticks on the table "Another bowl?" Nichkhun suggested.

Eunjung shook her head. "I've had enough."

"Great." He smiled. Eunjung give her a 'What the with that smile' look. "Please don't get me wrong." He added, waving his palm. "I'm just concerned about your.." He didn’t finish his word yet when Eunjung stood up and walk out from there. "W-wait!"

Nichkhun ran after Eunjung once he settled up the bills. "H-hey. Where are you going?" He grab her hand, stopped her on her track.

'Stay in control Eunjung!' Her mind practically screamed even as her body prepared for a fight.

"I'm sorry if my word hurt you." Nichkhun says, softly.

Eunjung extricated herself from his grasp and took a step back, a mischievous smile playing on her lips as she reached up and grasped his tie. A hard tug had him stumbling towards her. She dragged him to the nearest alley and pin him up on the wall. She swayed even closer, sliding her other hand onto his chest.

"I hope you know what you're doing." Nichkhun warned, his voice coming out harsh and raspy.

She merely grinned in response. "Oh I do know." She reached out to touch his face. Her fingers his cheek. She moved closer and he felt her s pressing against his chest.

"P-please stop, I-I warn you." He tries to pull his eyes away, but can't. Her .... Her lips are so close to his he can feel her breath; it is intoxicating.

"Then you should stop pestering me or else.." She paused. Her finger reaches out and traces the outline of his lip, her touch is more than he can bear, he stands transfix. "I'll make you as my slave." She added, whispered on his neck. Nichkhun gasped, he can feel his manhood throbbing.

Eunjung smirk as she twisted the tie slightly and let go. She patted on his head a few times. "Good boy." She said before walk away from there, leaving almost explode Nichkhun alone. “Always work.” She shrugged, pouting her lips.

...

Myungsoo ran towards the doors as he heard the bell ringing. "Finally, you are.." Myungsoo paused as he realizes it's Nickhun in front of him. "Hyung?"

"Yeah. Did you expecting someone else?" Nichkhun asked as he enters the house.

"Well, not really." Myungsoo replies, shortly. "Why you didn’t give me a call before you come here?" He take a quick look at the outside, afraid Eunjung will pop out at the moment and he's not fully prepare if his brother caught her red handed. Their mission will become a mess.

Nichkhun lay on the couch. "Do I have to make an appointment before come into my own house?"

Myungsoo awkwardly smiled. What a stupid question. He thought. "It's not like that. I mean, if you inform me earlier I can prepare some dinner for you."

"Prepare a dinner? You?" Nichkhun laughed. "Since when my little brother knows how to cook?"

"Since she came here." Myungsoo slowly mutters. Because of Eunjung he got a new side of him. And he only realized it just now.

"What?"

"N-nothing." Myungsoo said. "Do you want me to order some pizza?"

"It's okay." Nichkhun shook his head. "I've already had my dinner."

"Really? With whom?"

Nichkhun feels his cheeks burning. The way Eunjung seducing him is the hottest things and the scene kept repeating in his mind, every second of his life.

Myungsoo look at his brother. "Why are you blushing?"

Nichkhun stood up. "I'm not."

“Huh?” Myungsoo stammered at his sudden action.

“I-I want to get a shower. Can you bring my luggage into my room? Thanks.” Nichkhun said as he running upstairs.

“Yah! I’m not your slave!” Myungsoo cries.

Nichkhun stop on his track. “Slave?” He giggled and turned his back. “You are not my type for sure.” He laughed out loud before proceed to his room.

“What’s wrong with him?” Myungsoo narrowed his eyes. He sighed as his brother’s shadow was out of his sight. “What should I do?” He mumbles as he lean on the couch

“I have to call Eunjung and ask her to stay outside tonight.” He dialed her numbers. “Please pick up your phone, please.”

After a few tries, he got the answer from the other line. “Finally! Eunjung-ah, where are you?” 

“Behind you.” She stated.

“What?” Myungsoo turn his back, his eyes widened. He quickly pulls Eunjung to the nearest room and locks it up. “You have to leave from here, right now.” He whispers.

Eunjung give him a slightly strange look. “Why should I?”

Myungsoo clamp using his hand. “Shh! Lower your voice.”

She pushed his hand over . “Watch your hand.”

“I’m sorry but I’m really really begging you. Please listen to me this time.” Myungsoo beg. “My brother just returned home, and if he finds out dad keep you here, all of us will be in trouble.” He added.

“I can finish him off.” Eunjung bluntly said.

“Wait, what? No!” Myungsoo cries, but then he realizes he’s just shouting and quickly palming his own mouth. He takes a sneak peak at the outside. There’s no Nichkhun at the outside. He let out big sigh of relief.

“Did you just bark on my face?” Eunjung said, crossing her arm.

“N-No.” He denies.

Eunjung lean her face closer to him till their nose met with each other. She’s so close, Myungsoo can feel his heart beating fast. “You just ing did it.” she utters.

Myungsoo took a step backward. “O-okay okay. It’s my fault, I didn’t do it on purpose.” He raised both of his hand, surrender.

Sly smirk drew on Eunjung’s face. She enjoyed teasing that little guy, it’s really fun watching his redden cheeks and ears, his nervous action and listening to his stutters words really make her day.

“H-hey Eunjung. Do you hear me?” Myungsoo wave his palm in front of her face.

Eunjung shook her head, her smirk wash away. She turns over, back facing him. W-wait. What happen to her? Did she like him? For real?

“I-I know I’m not the one that you expect to be your guardian or whatsoever. My dad brought u here, for me to guide and watch you.. e-even though it doesn’t look that way.” He chuckles. “But I should not break his trust. I won’t let him down, so as for you. You are my responsibility, and I want you to know that what I’m doing right now is only to protect you. So, I’m begging you Ham Eunjung. Please give me your cooperation. I can’t bear to lose you right now, after what we have been through.”

A moment of silent took place. Myungsoo placed his hand over her shoulder, after a few times of hesitation and huge amount of relieve sigh escaped from his mouth since there’s no resistance from Eunjung. “I’m sorry bout earlier. I didn’t mean to..”

“It’s okay, no need to explain.” Eunjung cut him off. “Just get your hand off from my shoulder.” She added, once she turned his head over.

“Oh, sorry.” Myungsoo quickly lift his hand up. “Thank you so much, Eunjung-ah.” Myungsoo cries in excitement.

“Mmm mmm mmm.” Eunjung wave her index finger repeatedly in front of his face and make a quick landing on his nose. “Let’s not get super excited yet.” She smirks as she her on cheek.

That evil smirk! Myungsoo took a few steps backward. “What the hell?” He knew it! She’s never so kind before to forgive people easily. She’s a person with grudge.

Eunjung step closer to him while clenching her fist. “You know, it’s rude to slap your ‘master’ on her cheek when she’s not done talking.” She kissed her knuckles she stares at him. “So..” she push her fist for a punch.

“I’m sorry, master. I promise I won’t lay my hand on you, ever!” He said in a speed manner as he lifted up his arms to defend himself from the blows. It’s when chuckles ring his ears; he lifted up his head and opened his eyes just to see smiling Eunjung. It was his first time listening to her cute chuckles and it’s like music to his ears. A flick on his forehead brings his back to his sense.

“I thought u already grew your ball, but erm.” She paused as she took a peek at his pant. “It shrinks back, I guess?” And she laughs.

“Y-yah.” Myungsoo’s face reddens. Her laughter is completely not pleasing his ears this time.

“What?”

“T-that’s rude.”

“So?” she asks, blink her eyes repeatedly leave him speechless.

“Nothing.” He sighed, regretting not to kick her out from the house earlier. Damn it!

“Never mind..” She said, walking towards the door.

“W-wait.” Myungsoo run towards the door, and spread his arm. “You can’t let my brother see you, it’s dangerous out there.”

“I need my shower.”

“You can have it at the hotel that we’ll check in after this.”

“Then I should grab my luggage and pack up my cloth.”  

“You stay here. I’ll do that.”

“You?” She squint her eyes, playing with her chin. “NO!”

. “For once, help me. Can you make it easier for me?”

“Okay.”

“Huh?”

“I’ll pack my own things, and you secure my way.” Eunjung suggested.

 “Oh..” Myungsoo sigh in disappointment “Why can’t u..”

“You better shut your ing mouth, before I..”

“Okay.. okay..” Myungsoo raised his hand, surrender. “I’m sorry.” he added then walks out from the room. “What a grumpy block head crazy girl.” He mutters.

“I heard you.” Eunjung’s head pop up from the room.

Myungsoo turn his back in surprise. “SHH!” He signaled her to get silent and hide back in the room. Once he make sure the line is clear, he gave Eunjung the signal to run into her room and pack up her belongings. As fast as lightning she ran to the upstairs. He giggle at the view of how obedient Eunjung today.

tumblr_m1b0sozcaP1r99f4t.gif

“Yah!”

Myungsoo startled over the sudden voice on his back. “What’s wrong with you?”

“What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with you? Grin like an idiot in front of room.” Nickhun snapped back.

“I-I..”

“Where’s my luggage? I need my shower stuff.”

“It’s downstairs. I’ll pick it up for you, right now sir!” Myungsoo make a salutation before heading downstairs.  

“That’s weird.” Nichkhun shrugged before he close the door.

“Phewww. That’s close.” Myungsoo his chest.

“Myung! My hot shower is not working. Did you know anything bout that?” Nickhun shouted from his room.

“I don’t know! You can take your shower in mine.” Myungsoo cries back.

“I don’t like yours. Bring my luggage to the guest room.” Nichkhun said.

“Okay.” Myungsoo respond as he lifted up the luggage. But before Myungsoo can fully regain his mind, a view of half- Nichkhun with only a bath towel wrapped around his waist standing in front of Eunjung’s room and makes his heart stop beating.

Nichkhun rotate the door knob and swing the door.

“Y-y-yah! W-Wait!!”