TWINS

The Substitute Husband

about her [amber POV]

"gosh....suddenly  calling out of nowhere that butler leeteuk -shii he still hasn't change already in his 30's yet still like that." *sigh* really! that brother of mine what kind of trouble did he do again that dad even want me to come back?" I'm amber liu i'm the twin sister of donghae. I go by the surname liu because after mom died in order not to forget about her I changed my surname to liu donghae couldn't do that since his the next heir to our family and I don't really hate him for that.yeah asking why am i in la? well I decided to live here for 2 years and i've been here for 1 year a great achievement i consider since i always stick to donghae ever since.but really what is it that i have to come back to korea. is it something big? did he finally snaped because of the pressure given to him and decided to plant a bomb or something in our mansion?.Blah! what a nonsense i'm thinking

~2 days later~

"great! i came back here again.fresh air! ack! right, the problems about donghae is right in front of me!' i said as i walked outside the airport to wait for the car."how have you been? miss amber? it has been awhile isn't it" leeteuk our butler said. though his already in the mid 30's his still good-looking like before. I thought as i look at him."yeah, its been awhile since last saw you leeteuk-shii!""now lets hurry up shall we,you don't want your father to be waiting for you " I rode the car looking at the scenery remembering the time we used to come here at the airport when dad and mom will go out of the country for some bussiness.Leeteuk-shii was driving silently that it became awkward."uhm....is there some big problems regarding my twin brother donghae?" i broke the silence by asking these question thats been bugging me ever since i left la."you'd want to hear the details with your father about these matter miss, though i can't surely asure you that you'd be please once you heard about it."

I rode in the car with worries inside my head.really worried that i didn't knew that the car is already in front of our big automatic gate from the outside you can see the tall and gigantic house, i opened the door walk out as the door opened with the maids and butlers lined up."welcome back miss amber !" the maids and butlers said in unison."yeah, glad to be back!" i walk staraight ahead and saw a familiar figure....its my dad."oh~ my little princess! you're finally here, i'm glad" dad said as he wiggles his entire body like a worm."da...dad! chill its only one year that i got  seperated from you"dad is really an annoying specimen you know. his just one of the reasons i decided to live in la. he really likes bugging me, especially in my personal life always everywhere i go like a mushroom and would silence all of the guys who confess their love to me."a...anyways,dad what is it that you want to tell me even making me come back here?' i said."well...your twin...donghae has gone missing for a week now and the problem is he will be meeting his future wife next week, both parties decided to marry donghae and their daughter as a sign that both families will come to peace and will both help out each other if needed, if donghae will not come the never ending war between our family and them will never end.and so amber...as donghae's twin sister, please disguise yourself as donghae until we found him, you're our only hope amber, disguise and act as man" dad said. i couldn't find any words best suited for my astonishment how could dad think of that plan?and donghae where in the world is he?did he ran away? elope with another woman? i don't know."dad....do you ever consider how hard it will be for me to just hide my real identity?" shock of what i have heard."i know amber...sorry for being selfish i have never considered your situations"i can see that dad is really sorry and i can see that dad is really determined to take any measurements for or family and our rival to be in peace."fine, i will try my best to be donghae, alright. though there might be risks about your plan i will try to put up with it"i couldn't possibly refuse could i ? donghae and i grew up together we've protected each other ever since my mother had died. we always wait for our dad to come back from his bussiness trip together, we sacrificed many things in order for one of us to be happy. i'm really selfish if i abandon him now that i' have done many things to help him. even if its asking me to hide and forget my gender for a little whiile, i can do it if its to protect donghae and the family, if donghae was asked to be punish for running away i would just switch place with him and be punished instead.

[end of amber POV]