Nam Joon Oppa

My Gangster Brother

I placed the key through the hole and proceeded to open the door, "Oppa! I'm home!" 

"In the kitchen!" He repsonded back. I jumped towards him and stood next to him as he cooked up dinner. He chuckled, "Why are you so happy?" 

"Cause I smell your food," I put on a silly grin.

Nam Joon oppa chuckled, "Fatass." 

"Bwo?!" I hit his forearm.

"I'm joking!" He chuckled, "...partly." 

I sighed in exhaustion. I sat at my desk looking down at my homework. I was almost done with it until I heard Nam Joon oppa scream from downstairs, "______________! I'M GOING TO THE STORE... YOU NEED ANYTHING?!" 

"Ani~ Thanks!" I repsonded back. Suddenly, I heard his motorcycle turn on. I tilted my head... He can't carry the bags if he uses his motocycle. What's he up to? I turned my head to look at the time. 11:45?! Have I been up till now? Wait... Why is he heading over to the store... Wouldn't it be closed? 

I began to worry more and more until I got up and grabbed a jacket from my closet. I headed down with sweatpants, a shirt, and my jacket in hand. I put my sneakers on and headed towards the garage. I turned the lights on and Oppa's motorcycle was gone. I scratched my head in confusion. This isn't the first time he went out late at night, but how come I didn't notice til' now? Ahh~ _________, you pabo. 

I opened the garage door and grabbed my bike. Before heading out, I attempted to find Oppa's phone by tracking it with an app. Isn't technology great. I smiled to myself until his destination popped up. He's only 7 miles away? 

I started my way to Oppa. 

I tilted my head at the building that gave out flashing lights and loud music. This can't be where he is... Stupid app. I then decided to call him. It rang a couple times before I heard a barely audible voice pop up on the other end. 

"Oppa?" I questioned. 

"________? Why- calling- I- breaking- signal-" I raised an eyebrow. "Hold-" 

The call then dropped. What just happened? My phone rang as soon as I looked at it. Joonie Oppa <3

"Oppa?" I asked. 

"Yes _________-ah?" I heard him speak on the other side. "Why'd you call... Do you need something from the store?" 

I bit my lip as I heard the same loud music from his side of the call. I looked up at the building and spotted someone familiar. My eyes widened as Nam Joon oppa stood at the entrance of the 'Bulletproof' Club. His bright white hair gleamed in the moonlight and the flashing lights behind him. 

I grew angered, "No... but is that what the kids are now calling clubs? ... A 'store'?"

I heard him gulp and we finally met eyes. His eyes widened as I glared over at his direction. After locking my bike to a bike rack, I stomped across the street, making my way toward him. He hung up the phone and placed it in his pocket quickly. His mouth was wide open, and I was waiting for something to come out. He only gave out sounds of unwilling stutters.

I scoffed, "OPPA~!" 

I noticed everyone turning their heads toward us two. Oppa ducked his head down in embarrasment and I just kept glaring in his direction. Suddenly, I was grabbed by my wrist. Before I knew it, I was in the club. We pushed through sweaty, dancing bodies on the dance floor to get to the stairs on the other side of the club. I pulled my hand back a little, but I couldn't let loose of Oppa's grip. We continued to go up the stairs and we were already on the second floor. Oppa opened the door to a room and he shoved us both in it. 

I stood in the middle with my arms crossed. He closed the door with caution behind him while looking down at me. He gave me a shy chuckle. I hit his forearm in response. He winced, but kept smiling. 

"Listen ___________-ah," Nam Joon oppa began, "... You weren't supposed to know about this..." 

I stared at him with a sharp glare, "No duh oppa... Just tell me why!" 

"Why what?!" Nam Joon shrugged. 

"Why are YOU here right now? Why are we even standing in this room?!" I scolded. 

"Look ____________-ah... You want to sit down first?" Nam Joon lead me to a seat and he sat in the chair next to mine. I just kept staring at him until he gave out a big sigh. "I actually own this place." 

I stared at him with wide eyes and an open mouth, "A-as in you think you own this place..." 

"Aniya _________-ah..." He chuckled, "A couple of buddies and I own this place cause it's kind of a necesity for...."

"For~ what oppa..." I crossed my arm. 

He scratched the back of his head and looked down, "For... Gangsters _____________-ah...." 

"Bwo?! Tell me that your buddies are the gangsters and not you cause you're only a buddy of them... " I stood up and began to pace around the room. 

"Look. We needed a hangout place where we can carry out business," oppa explained.

I shook my head in denial, "Then why didn't you make this place into a yogurt place or something!" 

"Carrying our type of business... With a yogurt shop... Doesn't really help ___________-ah," He chuckled. 

"Wait... Wait, what type of business?!" I looked down at him as he grew nervous. 

"We should really get you home ___________-ah... It's getting late and I know you have this big test tomorrow, " Oppa began to lead me out the door. Suddenly, a bunch of tall guys shoved each other in. 

"Rap Monster!" A buff guy with a snap back yelled over at us. I raised an eyebrow as Nam Joon Oppa's grip on my wrist began to loosen.