Welcome to BigHit Entertainment!

styled

THE NEXT DAY~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* “UGH!” I groaned.  I removed the blankets off my head. *BEEP BEEP BEEP* I threw my phone against the wall. I quickly ran to get ready. Shower-hair-teeth-makeup-outfit. As I was tying my red converse I heard a ring at the door. I grabbed my backpack and picked my cell phone up. I opened the door and there Bom stood fixing her hair pushing stray strands of hair back into her bun. “good morning, are you ready?” I nodded and shut the door behind me.

When arriving at BigHit entertainment my heart sank from nervousness. “Don’t be scared Suriya you’ll do great!” she ed a fist into the air. “Fighting!”  I tilted my head in confusion. “Take it as me saying you can do it!” I smiled and took a deep breath. “okay.”

As I walked into the building of BigHit entertainment I noticed familiar faces. Bom showed me kpop stars and told me to learn their names. I saw Jokwon who she told me was from the ballad group 2am, he was speaking to a younger looking guy. Focusing my attention to my new adventure at hand I walk towards the desk. I smile politely hoping the receptionist spoke English. I speak. “hi” she looked up from typing on a computer. “Hi, how can I help you?” I let out a deep breath with relief, a English speaker. “I’m here for the stylist job.” She smiled. “Of course!” she took out a piece of paper with boxes and arrows on it. “Here is a map; you’re going to be going to this office.” She circled the box and continued speaking. “When you get there they’ll assign you your schedule, and the group you’ll be working with.  Afterwards they’ll take you to meet the group.” She smiled. “If you have any more questions just come and get me.” “Okay” “you have a language dictionary right?” I nodded. “Okay good, my name is Sui by the way.” She smiled and shook my hand. I started to walk towards the elevator doors after pushing the button,  two teenage boys bowed and exited. I bowed back, mostly keeping my attention on one of them. “huh he is cute” I thought  while pressing the fifth floor button. When I got to the office I lightly knocked on the door, and heard someone yell back to me in Korean. “oh crap” I thought quickly ping my backpack and searching for the Korean to English dictionary. Just as I grabbed it a tall lanky guy walks through the door. He looks at me in confusion; he says something in Korean to me. I panic searching through the dictionary hoping to find a translation. He chuckled. “You speak English don’t you?” I nodded. “no worries  the manager does also, he said to come in.” I smiled haft embarrassed then bowed. Then opening the door I bowed again. There was a man, he sat behind a desk with a huge Mac desktop typing away. I shut the door and he looked at me and smiled. “You must be Suriya the new stylist.” “Yes sir.” “Please have a seat” I sat down in the chair that was placed in front of his desk. “so we have to discuss your schedule” he clasped his hands together and continued. “I’m sure you took this job knowing that you’d be very busy, your schedule won’t be like regular hair stylist. Because you will be their personal hair stylist, you’ll be going on tour with them. You’ll be there when they have comebacks, showcases and when the whole group is together on reality shows and variety shows.” I nod and he continues to speak. “That being the case your schedule will change weekly. The days when they are practicing you’ll have off, those are the only ones that are official for right now.” he scoots his chair back and opens a drawer from his desk and pulls out a piece of paper. “You were told about the contract right?”

“I was told about it, but I was not told the information on it.”

“okay, so when asking for days off you have to ask a while ahead to get it approved, also when you are sick you have to have a doctor’s note…” he kept saying things that were obvious, most jobs had these policies and restrictions. I tuned back in. “something that is very IMPORTANT.” He puts emphasis on important. “You will be immediately laid off if this happens. There must not be any form of boyfriend girlfriend type relationship with the members of the group. It’ll cause a scandal for the group, and that’s something we want to avoid at all cost!” I nod my head and reply. “Okay I understand.” He handed me a pen and I signed the contract. He stands up and walks to open the door I follow him. He speaks to me as we walk over to the elevator. “We are going to meet the group now, they are most likely practicing.” I asked questions about the group so when I got there I wasn’t too ignorant to the situation, when we walk through the elevator and into a hallway leading to a room with mirrors and young boys dancing to blaring Korean music. The manager knock hard on the door and yells in Korean. A girl sitting next to the stereo that was playing the music pushes pause, and the manager begins to speak. “This is your personal hair stylist, introduce yourself.” I push my hands into my pocket and smile awkwardly. He puts his hand on my shoulder. “Don’t worry they all speak English.”  I nod my head and begin speaking. “Hi my name is Suriya.” Then one by one they start to introduce themselves. “Jin” “Suga” the next one smiled brightly “J-hope” “My name is rap monster and I’m the leader.” “Jimin” “V” “Jung kook” I smiled and replied. “It’s very nice to meet you all.” I focus allot of my attention on the one named Jimin.  He smiles allot and has baby face. Some of the members go back to practicing while the ones named J-hope and Rap monster walk up to me. Rap monster extends his hand out so I can shake it, I do. Then he speaks.

“so where are you from?”

“the U.S.A”

“oh that’s cool, which state?

“Florida.” I smiled and then filled the silence again. “so when do you guys debut?” J-hope answered me.  “In June officially” I smiled. “That’s awesome!” J-hope questioned me. “You said you were how old?” “I’m eighteen.” Rap monster spoke. “Man you’re small, and young.” I pouted. “I know I’m 4’11, and I graduated when I was 16.” J-hope laughed. “Wow your smart! When did you turn eighteen?” “Well, I’m not eighteen yet but November 22nd I will be.” He nods his head. He walks back to the other members and begins to practice with them. Rap monster stays behind. “So do you have any questions for me about the other members?”

“Actually I do.”

“Okay shoot!”

“How old are you guys?”

“Jin is 20, suga is 20, J-hope is 19, I’m 18 but I’ll be 19 in September, Jimin is 17, v is 17 and Jung kook is 15.”  

“I’m guessing that some of you guys have stage names right?” he chuckles. “Yeah, my name is Nam Joon. I preferred to be called that.” I smile. “Okay” The manager walks over to me and says. “I’ll show you were the salon is inside the building.” After showing me around the salon he told me that I’ll be starting next week since next week.

MY ADVENTURE WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN!

 

AUTHORS NOTE!

*_* Hi guys! OMG I finally finished this chapter. Here is a little note, my story takes place in the past and slowly becomes the future. I’m not sure how many chapters it will be, but trust me it’s going to get really good! Don’t miss out on chapter 3!  Oops I forgot to mention XD I know not all of them speak English in reality, but I decided that in my story they would. I hope no one is too confused, again no worries the next chapter will get interesting! Thanks again ;D