Final

Friend, Enemy or Stalker?

Sometimes Jimin wonders, why Taehyung doesn’t get tired by following him all the time. He just doesn’t get it. And now Taehyung is looking at him like a fanboy meets his favorite idol. He feels uneasy, of course.

He turns to his right side and gives Taehyung a frown on his face. “Can you just stop staring at me like that?”

Jimin hates the fact that Taehyung’s desk is right beside him, because he can feel Taehyung is staring at him all the time, but to Taehyung, this desk is heaven, because he can get a perfect view of Jimin.

“No.” Taehyung smiles shamelessly to him. “You’re so handsome and I can’t stop staring at you”

Jimin lets out a heavy sigh and a frown still staying on his face. Taehyung is an annoying person to him. The most annoying.

“Kim Taehyung, can you just—“ he stops and takes a deep breath, then sighs again.”—stop staring at me and also stop following me anywhere I go! It’s creepy and you have been following me for—“ he tries to count for many years Taehyung has following him, but he knows it’s already a long time.

“Five years, Jimin.” Taehyung cuts him. “I have been following you for five years, and I won’t stop because you know the reason, I love you.”

“But Taehyung, I don’t like you and I don’t love you.” Jimin snorts. He’s tired enough of this . “I know we knew each other for five years, but please don’t follow me.” He says. “I hate you, Kim Taehyung. I ing hate you.” Jimin doesn’t care anymore with the profanity that comes out from his mouth.

Taehyung gasps as he tries to process what Jimin says. He shakes his head when he gets what Jimin says. “W-what?” tears are forming in his eyes and Jimin couldn’t help but feels guilty too. “Why?”

“T-Taehyung, I—“

“You don’t know how much I love you, Jimin. For five years, since we were twelve years old!” Taehyung runs away while crying, leaving him and makes him feel guilty.

Five years already since I knew you, of course you’re change, Jimin.


It’s already three days since they fought and Taehyung doesn’t attend school after they fought. At first Jimin feels relieved because no one following him like a stalker, but secretly he kinda miss Taehyung. He just feels something is empty without Taehyung there. Being followed for five years since they were in middle school and suddenly not being followed anymore, makes Jimin feels weird.

“Miss me?” Jimin jolts up and finds Taehyung beside him with a big grin on his face.

“Taehyung!” Jimin yells and Taehyung just laughs at him. “Geez, you almost give me a heart attack!”

“But you miss me, right?” Taehyung mehrongs at Jimin, makes him feels more annoyed.

“No.” Jimin’s face turns into serious mode and Taehyung finds it amusing. “And I’m sorry for making you cried three days ago.”

Taehyung chuckles at Jimin. He knows Jimin doesn’t mean to do that, because Jimin is always a good boy type with a cute badass face; he thinks. He cried because he was just too shock with what Jimin said.

“It’s okay, Jiminie!” he smiles and Jimin feels really relieved. After all, Taehyung is already a part of his life and he doesn’t want to hurt him. He doesn’t know why he doesn’t want him to get hurt and it drives him crazy. “And I didn’t attend school because I was sick, not because of you.”

Taehyung leans closer and pecks Jimin’s cheek, making his small eyes goes wide and when he turns to his right side, Taehyung already gone and once again, Kim Taehyung makes Park Jimin annoyed again.


The sky slowly getting dark and the sun decides to hide. The thunders are roaring already, telling everyone it’s going to rain soon.

Jimin is preparing his umbrella under the tree while Taehyung just staring at him like a creepy stalker again and Jimin swears it’s really annoying when Taehyung does that.

Then the rain comes and Jimin leaves Taehyung alone under the tree.

“Taehyung won’t follow me. It’s raining, so it’s impossible he will follow me.” Jimin mutters and turns around, finding Taehyung still standing under the tree and a smile appears on his face all of a sudden. He just needs to make sure Taehyung won’t follow him. “He won’t follow me.”

He walks calmly on the side-road in the middle of the heavy rain with his blue umbrella and he feels someone is following him.

“It’s not Taehyung, right?”

He turns around and finds Taehyung is right behind him and gives him a weak smile. He’s drenched in rain and he’s shivering and it makes Jimin’s heart weak. He approaches Taehyung and pulls him so he’s under the umbrella together with him.

“Are you crazy? Getting drenched because you follow me again? You just recover and you want to get sick again because of this?” Jimin nags at Taehyung while Taehyung just smiles weakly at him.

“Why you care about me, Jiminie?”

Jimin doesn’t answer instead he just takes Taehyung’s hand and walks together with him. A smile suddenly appears on Taehyung’s face. This is the first time Jimin being so protective to him and he feels like Jimin already turns his unrequited love.


“Jiminie, why you take me to your flat?”

Jimin closes his umbrella and opens the door, taking Taehyung inside. “My flat is nearer than your house and you are drenching, so you can change your wet uniform with my clothes first.”

“Jiminie is so nice to me.” Taehyung smiles and pecks Jimin’s cheek again. Jimin glared and show his annoyed face, making the other laughs.

“Just take my clothes and underwear in that closet.” Jimin points to the white closet near the bed. “Take a bath with warm water and a new towel is inside the bathroom already, so you can use it.”

Taehyung opens the closet takes random clothes while Jimin walks to him and takes him to the bathroom’s door. “Don’t take a long bath and I’ll make you a bowl of porridge, so eat it after you take a bath, okay?”


Jimin doesn’t understand why he being so nice to Taehyung all of a sudden. He never been so nice like this to everyone, but Taehyung, why suddenly he becomes like this?

“Jiminie, you look cute with that apron!” Taehyung giggles while Jimin just snorts. “And I can’t believe you keep my present to you.” He grips the hem of Jimin’s pajama that he wears. Yes, Taehyung gave Jimin a pair of pajama on his 15th birthday.

Jimin rolls his eyes and puts the bowl of porridge on the table, together with a glass of water and a medicine. “Shut up and just eat this. And make sure you eat all of this and after that, eat this medicine, got it?”

Taehyung nods at Jimin. “Okay, I’m going to take a bath and when I’m done taking a bath, the porridge and the medicine must be gone to your body, okay?”


Jimin comes out from the bathroom only on his shorts and Taehyung’s eyes go wide at the view. “Oh my gosh!” Taehyung approaches Jimin and touches his firm abs. Jimin flinches at the sudden touch. Taehyung’s fingers are warm against his cold skin.

“Creepy!” Jimin grips Taehyung’s hand and glares at him. “Seriously you’re creepy, Kim Taehyung.”

Taehyung just laughs while Jimin quickly takes a t-shirt from the closer and wears it. Jimin swears he’s regretting, really regret by taking Taehyung here because damn, he’s really creepy and weird at the same time. How can a person like Taehyung could be exist?

“Jiminie, can I stay here?” Taehyung gives him a him a puppy eyes and a pouting lips look but Jimin’s face remains cold.

“No.”

“But Jiminie, my parents are overseas again and my Jinnie hyung is not going hime again because of Namjoonie hyung, so I’m alone and I’m scared.” Taehyung’s eyes start forming a tears and Jimin just arches his eyebrow at the other.

“Your parents are overseas again and Jin hyung stays at Namjoon hyung’s again?” Jimin rolls his eyes and Taehyung just nods. Taehyung used to be his neighbor when he was twelve years old and Taehyung’s parents often left Taehyung and his brother Seokjin alone, so both of them often stayed at his house when their parents were overseas.

“Okay fine, you can stay here.” After all, he doesn’t want to be mean at Taehyung and tells him to go home, because he knows Taehyung gets scared easily when he’s alone. He just knows Taehyung too well.

“Yay!!!” Taehyung cheers like a little kid and hugs Jimin tightly, successfully makes the other frozen like a statue.

Taehyung gets off of Jimin and jumps into Jimin’s bed, rolling his body on the bed while giggling and Jimin just sighs. He doesn’t know what to do anymore.

“Can I sleep here? On your bed?”

“Okay you can.” Jimin decides to say yes to everything that Taehyung asks, because he just too tired and also sleepy, while Taehyung still remains cheerful and happy. He wonders actually who’s the sick one here, is it him or Taehyung, he doesn’t know anymore.

“You can take the bed. I’ll sleep on the couch.” Jimin takes the extra blanket from the closet and heads to the couch, not realizing a frown on Taehyung’s face.

“I’m not going to sleep if you’re not sleeping next to me.” Taehyung frowns and Jimin immediately regrets to say yes to everything that Taehyung asks. But because he’s sleepy, he doesn’t care about it and decides to say yes too to this request.

“Okay, I’ll sleep beside you.”

Jimin climbs up to the bed and lies beside Taehyung, pulls the blanket to cover their body from the cold night. He also says yes because he doesn’t want Taehyung to talk all night long with his infinity energy while he already sleepy so much.

“Thank you, Jiminie.” Taehyung smiles and pecks Jimin’s cheek again, making Jimin flinches again but he just ignores and closes his eyes.

Taehyung touches Jimin’s face, making the other flinches again, but Taehyung just keep touching here and there and Jimin can’t take it anymore. He opens his eyes and Taehyung gasps, shocked at Jimin’s action.

“What are you doing?” Jimin asks in hoarse mix with an annoyed voice, making Taehyung nervous.

“I-I just- just want t-to touch you.” Taehyung stutters. He never stutters in front of Jimin for five years and now he’s stuttering, it’s crazy.

“Just sleep, Tae.” Jimin closes his eyes again and Taehyung confused. Jimin never calls him by his nickname. Somehow he feels really special when Jimin calls him by his nickname.

“I-I’m sorry, Jiminie. For touching you.” Taehyung mumbles and Jimin just hums. “And you call me by my nickname. It’s the first time you call me that. I’m so happy because you call me by my nickname. I wish you call me by my nickname every day. I’m so happy! You don’t—“

Jimin opens his eyes and presses his lips to Taehyung to makes him shuts his mouth up. He’s sleepy yet Taehyung is ing ranting right now. Taehyung’s eyes go wide at the sudden kiss. He doesn’t know what to do; he remains frozen at the kiss.

“Tae, you talk too much.”


Taehyung swears he couldn’t sleep all night long because of the sudden kiss.