Final

I Know (Daelo)

"Yoo Youngjae! Give that back!" Daehyun yelled, chasing after Youngjae. 

"No, it's the last piece left, and you ate like ten pieces just now! I only had one!" Youngjae said in defence, taking a bite off the tip of the pizza. It was Junhong's birthday and the hyungs threw a surprise for him at the dorm, but Junhong wasn't the least bit happy.  

He watched as the both of them chased each other around the house. Junhong hadn't even eaten a slice yet, but he felt full just after watching Daejae run around like naughty children. 

Just thinking about how his boyfriend would rather spend time with Youngjae than him made him so jealous that he stood up, left the dorm and slammed the door behind him. He walked on and on, not wanting to stop. He wanted to get as far as he could from the dorm and have some time alone. When Junhong reached a park bench quite far from the dorm, he sat down and took a deep breath.  

"Jagiya~" Junhong heard a voice from behind him that made him jump. It was Daehyun, of course. Junhong rolled his eyes and looked away. 

"Don't be like that, please?" Daehyun pleaded with the cutest puppy eyes and sat next to Junhong on the bench. 

"Leave me alone, hyung," he said coldly, standing up and walking briskly away. 

"What's wrong, baby? Don't ignore me!" Daehyun said, running after Junhong. He stopped and turned around to look at Daehyun. 

"I know Youngjae hyung is your best friend, but today is my birthday! Can't you spend more time with me? You're my boyfriend, for god's sake!" Junhong wiped away his tears and crossed the road in an attempt to shake Daehyun off. 

"Junhong, watch out!" Daehyun yelled anxiously. Junhong realised that a car was dashing at full speed towards him and he froze. Completely shocked, he couldn't move a single muscle. Just when he thought he was going to die, he felt someone give him a hard shove which made him fall to the side of the road. He heard a loud bang and the shattering of glass. 

"Junhong... Junhong..." he heard a faint cry and recognised the owner of the voice to be Daehyun's. What he saw next made his heart break and his legs weak. 

"Hyung!" Junhong screamed, running forward to Daehyun, who was laying on the road with blood trickling down his head. 

"Daehyunnie, don't leave me. Don't go..." Junhong said between sobs, holding Daehyun's hand with his own, "I want my birthday present, you haven't shown it to me! Get up and let's go back to the dorm, okay? Hyung..." 

Daehyun gave Junhong a weak smile and reached for his pocket. He took out a ring. 

Junhong gasped and clasped his hand over his mouth.  

"Junhong-ah," Daehyun whispered, wheezing quite a bit. Junhong shook his head vigorously and shut his eyes, "happy birthday." 

"No! You will go back with me now, stand up!" Junhong said, pulling Daehyun's arm. 

"It hurts..." he said weakly, tearing. 

"Junhong, let me finish what I have to say." 

"I'm not hearing it until you get up!" Junhong yelled, slamming his fists onto the road and making them bleed. 

"Stop," Daehyun said, and held out the ring with all the strength he could muster. 

"You don't have to say yes," Daehyun said, smiling, "you just have to know that I love you." 

His arm dropped to his side and the ring fell onto Junhong's palm. 

"I know, I know..."