♡ 1 ♡

Chocolates, Love and Cavities

"Hey." Minseok whispers as he pulls out a chair opposite Baekhyun.

"Oh hey." Baekhyun looks up from his pile of books and greeted back. "Do you want to start on the project now?"

The library was quiet and the only sounds were hushed whispers, flipping of pages, scribbling of essays and the occasional giggles.

"Sure, but where's Luhan?"

Baekhyun stopped twirling his pen and gave Minseok a look. "Did you even have to ask?"

''Right.'' They looked at each other before rolling their eyes and saying in unison. ''There again."


 

"Excuse me? May I have another serving of 'Sugar Heaven', 'Paradise on earth', and 'Straw bewwy berry?"

A boy with golden honey blonde hair asked with a sweet smile (mind the crumbs around his lips.).

The waiter lifted an eyebrow as he threw an bemused look to his colleagues. That boy is still ordering? How many has he ordered already? 10 plates of desserts is still not enough? 

Nevertheless, the waiter still headed into the kitchen to bring the delicacies out. 

The boy pouted at the pile of empty plates in front of him; it was really piling up. But what can he do? Can you blame him for having such a sweet tooth?

Nope.

 

"Luhan!" 

Two figures in black came flying into the shop and sat heavily down in front of the slightly shocked boy. 

'Luhan, really, why-" The two paused. The pile of plates were blocking them. Baekhyun shoved the plates to the side while shaking his head and Minseok continued yelling about how Luhan had ditched them on the project. 

 "Luhan, look at this, I can't believe you. All this sugar! You're gonna get diabet-" 

"I'm not listening!"

"Luha-"

"Nope. No. "

"Lu-"

"Na na na na na na na electric, na na na na na na na electric, na na na na na na na na na, E E E ELECTRIC SHOCK!" Luhan covered his ears and began belting out in song.

"...................." They give up.

"Sir, here's your orders." The waiter placed three plates filled with sugary delights onto the table.

"Thank you!" Luhan smiles a stunning eye smile to the waiter. If you give him dessert, he'll like you. That's his motto. 

"You've really eaten a lot, sir." Just as Luhan was about to dig in the waiter voiced his thoughts out loud. 

Baekhyun and Minseok eyed the waiter, wondering what he was going to say exactly; if anyone other than them two dare raise an negative opinion about Luhan's eating habits, they were in for it.

"I was just going to say that it's nice seeing someone who is not afraid to eat these days. Anorexic cases are rising day by day." The waiter shook his head and then gave a smile to Luhan. "Gotta continue working now. I'm Lay by the way. Bye!" He turned away, but not before giving Luhan a wink.

"...What was that." Minseok blinked before glancing at Baekhyun who gave a shrug.

They turn their attention back to Luhan. "Did you see that? He winked! He's so cute! Oh my gosh!"

The boy had hearts shining in his eyes.

"...Luhan. The whole school winks at you and you never said anything. Just because he served you these you take notice of him? Seriously. "

.

.

.

"You gotta admit though, these cakes are the best."

Did Luhan hear him? Baekhyun sighed. Minseok patted him. 100% no.

 


"Luhan oppa!!!"

​"LUHAN OPPAAAAAA"

​"OPPA!"

"Hyung!!"

"DEER OF DAWN!"

"LULU Please love meeeee!!"

"LU HYUNG I LUBZXC YOU!!'

"Marry me!"

Baekhyun and Minseok winced as the screams started as soon as they stepped into the school with Luhan.

The two stares at the 'prince' of the school as he smiles his sugary smile slowly gets swallowed up by the crowd.

Do you know that Luhan is the school's most popular student? Of course you do.

Do you know that he's famous because of his looks - because those 'fans' are just shallow like that - ? Of course you do.

Do you know that he actually hates those fan's yells and screams ( he doesn't really hate them. Just their voices.) even though he put on his dazzling smile for everyone? Well Baekhyun and Minseok does. But the fans don't. 

Do you know why he puts up with this everyday? I'm sure you do.

Think.

Guess.

Because they give him treats.

Yes! That's all to it. If he was 'good' all year, he not only gets the occasional caramel fudge puff given by maybe that shy girl from the class opposite, or a huge container of home baked chocolate cookies from his fan club -yes, fan club-, he gets, probably a whole year's worth of, chocolates on that day.

Honestly, Luhan probably thinks Valentine's is Christmas.

His two friends groans at the thought. 

It's Valentines, again!

They're going to need that bottle of muscle pain oil from last year again.

Why?

Well it's because of Luhan with his bloody popularity and his bloody fans and bloody Valentines with their bloody chocolates and Luhan can't bloody carry all of those and thus, them.

Minseok notices Baekhyun gnashing his teeth together and gave him a pat on the back before giving a helpless smile.

"Let's just...get this over and done with..."

They whip out the stash of recycled bags from their backpacks and began storming towards Luhan's locker.

Sure enough, the yellow ( not anymore, after being doodled by pink, red and purple markers and like what Baekhyun says, it looks like a huge throbbing bruise right now) locker was bursting. And the floor beside piled sky high also with chocolates.

"."

Baekhyun glanced at Minseok, a question mark on his head.

"I don't think our 500 bags and trolley is going to fit all of that this year."

"God, did he become even more popular or did the student body just got richer?"

"Nobody knows, my friend. Nobody knows."


 

Bwahaha I just wanted to post this up because it was there xD

This is just more of like a prologue thing...Hope y'all like this shorty.

 I won't update that frequently though...just maybe if I have the time to write...I'm focusing on my other story first :)

Bye xD 

*Spins away*