Memories....

1-4-3=You

Jia P.O.V

I stared at the window.It summer.I still remember the first time I met him.I called him J.

I recall the memories of that day.

A few years ago.

-Flashback....

I walked along the crystal clear beach.The water were cold and my trouser already drenched by water but I don't care.

Then,I saw a cute little boy around my age crying.He looked lost.I came closer.

"Hey!"I tried sound so cheered.He looked at me then continued crying."No no no,don't cry.I not going to harm you."He stopped cry.

"What is your name?"I asked.

"My mom told me that I can't talk to stranger"

"Well,then any nickname??"He started thinking.

"J"Okay.At least he gave respond.

"Because you not give your real name so I  not going either.But call me Cherry."He looked confused.

"Why?"He asked.

"Because I like cherry but I love cheesecake even more."I already thinking of a cheesecake.

"Why cherry but not cheesecake?"

"Well,actually my brother already took that nickname."

He chuckled.Then,start play this and  that.I have fun play with him..He actually a funny but he kinda shy.J is my first BFF .He a year older than me

We have a good time that day.I'm not sure but I think he kinda cute too.He has a chubby face with sparkling eyes...

"um.. cherry can I know what is your real name?"he asked.

Suddenly,a woman came and grab J's arm,while she's eyes watering.Mabey it's J's mom.

aah how wonderful if I had a mom too...actually my mom and dad has dead a few years ago because of a tragyc accident.Now I live with my brother,Jung Daehyun..he has married with a beautifull woman named Min Ahra...they didn't have any children yet..so my sister-in-law and my brother take care of me like their own child...they both are really nice to me..they work as a singer at TS entertaiment as duet..

"Where did you go Youngjae-ah, I've searched you anywhere but I can't found you... You make me scared.. How if something happens to you?"the woman said to J

owh his name is Youngjae...

He hugs his mom thighly..  "I'm sorry mom.. I saw a man wih a motorcykle selling  ice creams..I want to tell you that I want some ice cream but when I turn back I didn't see you anywhere so I cried and goes here for search you but I just could see cherry playing at the sea..so I start crying"

"Who's cherry?"

"She is my BFF" he said while pointing at me.

I bow to her and said "hello.my name is Jung Jia.It's nice to see you."

"Hi Jia.It's nics to see you too.Aah you're very cute...Wait are you is Jung Daehyun's sister?dind't you?'

"Yes I'm" 

"Wow can I take picture you're picture wit my son?"

"Of course!"

"okay stay togather and say cheese"

"Cheese!!' we both smile and it's he firat time ever I had a picture whit my BFF.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author note:The first chap is up.So how is it?Is it too short?I am so sorry.Actually I'm in rush.Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT AND UPVOTE.Love you guys.*Throw kisses and hugs*

 

------Cheesecakelover2000 and Cherrycheesecake