Incomplete *Random*

My Identity

My head is spinning like a top. Too much to think, too much to calculate! Don't falter, dear.

I tug my blankets and sigh, executing my habit of biting the edges in anxiety. I still shiver, tremorous, teeth chattering in my oddly choiced tank top and shorts in winter. 

Sniffling. 

Blares of horns and blasting radios desert my frustrated screams telling myself to 'GO TO SLEEP!'

Try as I might, my dreams are that of blood and fears that pollute the momentary peace. Pain wracks my body; its mental despair. Standing, I pick my quill and scrawl on yellowed parchment. My writing is smudged, big black splotches obscuring the prose. It's 3 a.m. Multicoloured lights cast plays on the walls from the buildings below. The muffled screams of music echo, bouncing from solid surface to another. Long morning. Worse than before.

 

-

 

Unbruised and unharmed. The blood test results have yet to come in. Waiting patiently, I finger silvery tips of hair and ebony roots like silk. I compare them to my dull chestnut locks.Scrutinizing and frowning, my way of secluding the welled-up emotions. clenching my fists, I pull the sheet over from the legs.

I know him. Definitely.


Let's say this is kinda...left out and incomplete, hence the title. :P

Anyone you know with silver hair?