Chapter 5

I Love You, Ji-Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Don’t Get Affected, Kwon Ji-Yong

 

Ji-Yong’s Point Of View

Two weeks. Two weeks of marriage with Sandara Park. I’m trying to regain my composure of sanity so that I won’t do anything rush. I’ve no idea what the is wrong with me recently - especially the night when I brought Hye-Eung back home for dinner. I expected her to ask me things when Hye-Eung left but instead, she left the house, not having to eat anything. Not to mention, she came home soaking wet. Seriously, can’t she be independent enough to take care of herself at least?

Oh and not to forget, the day when she came in my office with a pale looking face. Normally she would have smile even though I gave her attitude, but that day her face was completely poker. And when I reached home, Min-Jin told me she was not feeling well.

I wouldn’t care, really but I’ve no idea why I did it anyway. I couldn’t even stop myself from walking into her room trying to get a glimpse of her.

Having her as my secretary was a different feeling as having Jung-Rin as my secretary. Okay, probably because we’re married or that her character is really different from everyone I’ve met in my life. No matter how many times I’ve ill-treated her with words, she would still give me the heart-warming smile that I can’t deny makes my heart beats sometimes and honestly, I hate it.

And she’ll keep trying to talk to me all the time even when I ignored her for hours. I mean, what kind of person does that? She’s really weird to the edge.

 

Just like this morning, I heard a loud bump outside my office and when I walked out, all I could see was Sandara lying on the floor lifelessly. I admit I felt fear, like literally.

I immediately carried her up and rested her on my couch and for the first time, I immediately held my breath and my heart stopped for a second.

She is beautiful, I thought to myself.

“Damn it.” I cursed under my breath.

The sun ray that was shining right through the huge window near the couch really did justice to her look. Her porcelain skin that glows, her pink pouty lips that I never once bother to notice and her sharp tall nose and her beautiful long lashes.

My hearts started beating really fast but I regain my composure fast enough.

I backed off, raking my hair and walked out of the office to get coffee.

 

 

“Ugh….” I immediately stopped my paperwork and looked up to her. She was massaging her temples and I couldn’t deny she look even beautiful when she frowned.

Stop it, Jiyong. I silently cursed myself for thinking such thoughts in my head.

“You’re awake.” I said sternly.

Without receiving any responses, I saw her jumped out of the couch, bowing 90 degrees at me.

“I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean to…”

“Go home.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Go home, Sandara. You can’t work in this state.”

“I’m fine, Mr. Kwon.”

Damn, I didn’t know she could be this stubborn.

“I’m not going to repeat this again. Go home.” This time, I used an commanding tone towards her, hopefully she’ll listen to me.

She didn’t say anything, but nodding to me and I did heard a faint sigh from her.

I went back to work but my mind was all about her and damn, I couldn’t control it. I looked up slowly only to find her back facing me, walking towards the door. And this feeling was something I can’t describe. I felt lonely and empty for a second.

 

 

“Sit.” I ordered.

Min-Jin told me she hasn’t had any meals for the past few hours and I really don’t know what I should do about her. Why can’t she at least take care of her health?

Right after I stepped into the house, I saw her immediately stopped what she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter