Chapter 13

I Love You, Ji-Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Abandoned

 

No-One’s Point Of View

“WHAT THE HELL, HYE-EUNG?! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?” The man in front of him shouted as he slapped right across her face.

“Oppa! I’m sorry! I didn’t know this will happen!”

“You don’t know this will happen?! You should know if he was going to leave you or not?! And now? You’re just as useless as a thrash, you !”

“Oppa! Please don’t leave me!” She begged him as she was lying on the ground, grabbing onto his leg. Without hesitation, he kicked her hard as she slammed on the floor.

Her oppa, her so called boyfriend that she truly loved have decided to abandon her. Hye-Eung never loves Ji-Yong and it was all a plan to be with him set by his father and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend works for his father and the three of them have been trying to bring down the Kwon’s Company and when Sandara appear, both of the guys didn’t felt good at all. However, it was Hye-Eung who keeps convincing them that she can’t be compared to Dara and Ji-Yong will never fall for her, but that’s where she’s wrong. Everything backfired. She was a goner.

But she didn’t stop. She’s going to take back everything she THINKS she deserves, and she’ll never stop.

“You better watch your back, Sandara Park.” She hissed under her breath, staring at the bruise on her face.

 

“What do you want, Hye-Eung?” Dara snapped, she’d it all and she wasn’t going to back down this time. She finally had her life going in a steady path, she finally found the love she deserves and she’s not giving up. She’s not stepping back like a little lamb anymore. She’s fighting.

At least that’s what she thought.

“I want you to leave Ji-Yong.”

“No, I can’t do that. You’ve to face the reality, Hye-Eung. We’re in love with each other and he’s not coming back.”

“So you little think you rule the world now, huh?”

“Why are you doing this, Hye-Eung?”

“Because he’s everything to the goal of mine!”

“Wait, what?”

“You heard me right. He’s nothing to me but a gold possession.”

“Wait, you’re using him all along.”

“Yes, and I’m not going to stop until I get what I want.”

“And what’s that?”

“Power. Wealth. Fame. Everything.”

“Greed got you, huh?”

“You’re going to leave him, and I’m not going to repeat it again, Sandara.” She stood up, bending down as she leaned towards her, “And if you don’t, I’ll make him leave you and let me tell you, I’m capable of doing anything, anything, Sandara, to bring you down.”

Dara glared at the woman in front of her, not asnwering to her threats.

Hye-Eung smirked. "And if Plan A failed, there's always Plan B. And let me give you some hint, Plan B involve death but don't worry, it's not be you."

“Go to hell.”

 

 

As Dara was still mad about the scene that happened just now, her mind was full of worried about Ji-Yong. She didn’t want to leave him and she can’t even imagine him leaving her.

What am I going to do, she thought to herself, sliding down against the cold hard wall of their hallway as she grabbed her hair tight, face buried deep between her knees. She knew better that if Ji-Yong ever leave her again, she would breakdown and she’ll never get back up again. She was weak and her heart was weaker, being hurt again and again wasn’t what she expects her life to be, but she accepts it anyway.

And now, the debate against her was to leave him or to not leave him?

 

It was 5:00pm and Dara went out to buy grocery for the dinner she’s going to make tonight. Her mind was still in a mess and she couldn’t figure out anything a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter