Chapter 15

I Love You, Ji-Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: I Love You, Ji-Yong

 

Ji-Yong’s Point Of View

I pressed the door as the door bolted opened silently.

I walked down the dark and cold hallway, searching for her and before I could make it to my destination, I stopped in front of the half-opened white door with tiny flower prints on it.

I clenched my fists, listening to every word she says.

I knew it. I knew she was just a lying .

I’ve made my decision an hour ago to walk away from Dara – not because she says she’s the mastermind but because I’m leaving to confront Hye-Eung because I believe in Dara. I believe Dara was trying to cover something up and I don’t know what is it, I’m going to find out.

I’ll be back for you, Dara. Wait for me. I thought to myself. Banging the door opened as the door hit against the wall with a loud bang, the woman in a black lace nightwear dropped her phone as she snapped her head back.

“Have a fun time abusing yourself?” I spat.

 

No-One’s Point Of View

“That is going down, baby boy. He’s going to leave her and when he does, we’ll have everything.” She said on her phone, laughing evilly with no knowledge that someone was behind her, listening to every word she said.

“Yeah, yeah. I know. I told you that she can’t be compare to me. Don’t worry, baby, we’re going to get everything soon.”

 

 

“Ji-Yong?” She mumbles with a hint of surprise on her stern face. She kept her composure as she walked towards him giving him a pretentious smile as she hugged him by his waist.

“You think you’re the only smart one, huh?” He whispered as he her hair, causing her to stiffen on spot.

She pulled herself away from him, looking up at him, “Ji-Yong, what are you talking about?”

“I didn’t know you love being by your baby boy, Hye-Eung. And those bruises, I didn’t know you like it rough.” He smirked, spitting every word of indirect insults right at her face.

Her face was getting redder and redder with anger as he continues insulting her with words. She didn’t stop him, not because she doesn’t want to but because she was weak under him.

“You think I’d trust your words instead of Dara? Which part of “I love Dara” do you not understand, Hye-Eung? You want me to be precise? Fine.” He shrugged, causing the girl in front of him to clench her fists as her eyes filled with hatred due to his insults. But he didn’t stop, he wanted to get back at her for insulting Dara over and over again, “Well, first. Dara is definitely pretty and ier than you. Her figure is better than you and she has that natural glow wihich you doesn’t, not to even mention you put that thick coats of makeup on your face that sometimes I thought you were using crayons to draw on yourself.”

“You…”

“And secondly, she’s kind, and unselfish. She’s friendly and her smile is always real. But you, everything about you is just fake.”

“Yah!”

“And thirdly, she’s good in bed. And you…”

“Kwon Ji-…”

“You’re worst than a first-timer.”

“You ing…”

“I think I was really blind in the past, thinking you’re everything but I really thank God for letting Dara come into my life, because if she doesn’t, I would have still be that blind man thinking that the pretentious and fake woman right in front of me all the time is a goddess which in fact, I think she’s the incarnation of Medusa.”

“You better stop it, Kwon Ji…”

“NO! YOU STOP IT!” I spat. “Don’t you dare ever insult Dara because if you do, I’ll cut your tongue and I’ll make sure the next person that is going to you is not your boyfriend… and definitely not me.” He smirked.

He wasn’t himself. He knew he wasn’t but he didn’t care. Dara matters to him, and he love her. He loves her so incredibly much that he could basically give up his life for her.

“Have fun being by your boyfriend, Hye-Eung.” He said for the last time before turning around and leaves the filthy apartment of hers.

 

He tightened his grip on his steering wheel as he made every turn a harsh one. He step on his accelerator, hoping he could made his way back on time.

‘I’m not leaving you, Dara. I’ve said it once; I’ll never leave you because I love you. Please forgive me.’  This was the statement he decided to tell Dara once he gets back home.

All he afraid was Dara leaving him or blocking him out from his life. He blame himself over and over again as he reminded how hurt Dara was hours ago. He curses as the traffic turns red.

He leaned his head back against the headrest, thinking about all the things he’d like to do with Dara from now on.

He fixes everything and he’s not letting go of Dara anymore.

As the light switches from bright red to bright green, he stepped on his accelerator as he drove off in a fast speed.

He immediately stepped out of the car and slammed the car door shut and headed towards the black door of his house.

He places the key in with trembling hand and turned the knob, slamming it close and speed towards to search for the woman that now have his heart.

 

“Min-Jin! Where’s Dara?” He saw Min-Jin pacing around the living room, biting her nails. He knew she didn’t like that, but still; she does it when she’s anxious.

“Sir! You’re back! Mrs. Kwon… She…”

“What happened? Where’s she?!” He raises his voice. All he could think of Min-Jin’s behavior was Dara packing and leaving him, far away from him but he scratches that thought off, knowing she’ll never leave him.

“She’s in her room,” she said and a hint of relief was on his face, “but she has kept herself locked in her room after you left and I’m worried about her. She told me to leave her alone. Go and check on her!” She shouted at her last word. She knew she didn’t have the rights to order him but she couldn’t care less, Dara is more important now and seeing her state she’s in, she was extremely worried like a mother couldn’t find her child.

Without waiting for her to even finish her sentence, he r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter