Part One

I'm Lee Taemin's Wife! Lee Soeun

Taemin's POV

2009

 

We've just arrived at the busy building. We bow as we pass the workers there. Then we came up to the photographer.

"Oh great you boys are here," he said. Onew hyung count down and we all bow as we say our usual group greeting. As we stand straight again, my eyes caught a person. I felt like my face is getting hotter. Minho hyung saw that I'm stiff and nudge my arm. "Yah! Neo gwenchana?(hey! Are you okay?)" he asked concern. I nodded my head. "Y-yeah.." I glance back to where I was looking before, Seems like Minho hyung and the others too.

They gaped their mouth and start nudging me. I blush madly. Kim Soeun, the girl I was staring came up to us. "Oh you're here! Let's start!," she said with a sweet smile. I always had admire the smile. She is so cute. Prettier in person. I bit my lips as I look at her. I want to hug her so bad. Soon the shooting start.

Throughout our first session, I was sad because I can't stand next to her. I'm standing at the end or between my members.

  

I pouted and cross my arms. Then the photographer called me and Soeun. I was smiling but when he called Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung, in=t disappeared. I tought I finally had a chance to take pictures with her alone. Then finally it's only me and Soeun. My mind was screaming. I went to her awkwardy and smile at her. She smiled back. Then he asked us to link our arm. My heart beat got faster and she glance at me chuckles as she sees my nervous looking face. "Gwenchana?," she asked and I nodded. "Yes!"

Snap!

I stared at the picture for a long time. Not long after I got into my daydreaming, thinking how perfect couple we're going to be. Lucky when we're taking this picture my members weren't there our they tease me like there's no tomorrow. Then I saw Onew hyung with her. I got really jealos because Onew hyung had most picture with her. I sighed and walk towards the chair.

Key omma came to me and sat beside me. "Yah! What's up with that face?"

"Nothing! It's just I finally had the chance to meet Kim Soeun noona but I don't think she'll ever notice me" I said and glance at Soeun, Minho and Onew before drinking water and say "Look at them! Didn't they know I like Soeun noona?," I pouted and look down.

"Aww! Our baby maknae is jelly?," Key nudge my arm and I glare at him.

"Hey Taemin!," Minho called. I look at him and I flinched. He is standing in front of me with Soeun at his side. "Don't you have something to tell Soeun noona?," he smirked. Curse you Choi Minho!

I blushed and stand up. "Ah.. I don't know what to say but err..," I bit my bottom lip and smile at her. Soeun giggles and pinches my cheek. "They are right! You're so cute Taemin," she said. No! I don't want to hear that from her. "Aniyp! I'm actually a fan of you noona...," I said and sighed, rubbing the back of my neck. I glanced at her and she blushed. "Ah thank you Taemin-ssi," she smiled. I smiled back and the boys slowly left me and her alone.

We talked alot and shared laughter. Soon it's time to say goodbye. Before heading to our van, I came up to her and asked for her number. She felt a little awkward and hesitate to give her number to a stranger like me. "Don't give it to anyone okay?." looking into my eyes and I nod. "Okay!"

 


3rd pov

 

It's been two years they are together and they both went on their relationship as they both get married. No one know except for SHINee members and some close people.

 

"Stop it Taemin!"

"You cheated on me with that Junho guy!"

"It's just a show!"

 

"Wow! You and BoA make a great couple.."

"Soeun please.."

 

"We Got Married?"

"It's just a show"

"But it is WE GOT MARRIED for God sake!"

 

"Lee Soeun!," Taemin called as he chase Soeun at the hall of their apartment. Soeun fasten her pace and slam the door after she got in. "Yah! Did you just slam the door at me?"

As the young male made inside, he grab a hold on the lady's arm and push her on the wall. Soeun struggle for freedom but nothing happen. "Go away Taemin!"

"No! Here me first you !" Taemin wasn't thinking right as the word just went out.

Soeun look at Taemin and shove his hands away from her and push him back. "yeah.. I'm a now huh?," she turn her face to the left, not wanting to look at her husband. Taemin sigh and step closer to her. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to," caressing her cheek. Soeun slap his hand away. "Taemin.. Aren't you tired of us fighting all day?," not looking at him.
 

"I am! But I don't want to go away from you," he take her hand in his and pecks it. "I.."

"Shh! You know the rumors about me and Naeun isn't right.. I only love you, Lee Soeun. You are mine, forever"