trainees

KITTA / 키타 | SM'S NEW GIRL GROUP | APPLY NOW

application reviews


 

large+(6).jpg

 kang hye jong

 

This is my character Hyejong. She is a weird one and a daredevil. She loves the idea of extreme sports and that is always something that she wants to try. A Busan girl at heart, she doesn't process what she's thinking in her head and sometimes the things that come out from aren't "censored". She tries her best to change that vulgar habit though, because of the constant reprimands from the people around her. 

I hope that you guys enjoyed the little brief synopsis of my character Hyejong. I'll be putting up my application as a sample soon, so do look out for it. 

(Note: Mouseover bottom words for description.) ♥ 

chosen

Park Hyemin

Vocalist, Rapper

cherryboomz

large+(6).jpg

 choi heerin (rin)

 

Hey there Reen. Firstly, I'd like to say a huge thank you for being the first person to apply for my applyfic. 

Heerin has an amusing personality that I really like. She seems like a sweet heart to me, but at the same time she can be a total opposite. I like how detailed you are about her personality and it really let's me envision how Heerin is actually like. The interactions that she has with Chen maked me laugh.

Your application was pretty much perfect and I enjoyed reading it a lot. I was quite amused when I saw her nickname was Mong, because my character's nickname is Miss Mong as well, but hey, anyone can be Mong right? Good luck!

(Note: Mouseover bottom words for description.) ♥ 

accepted

kim jayoung

main rapper / lead dancer

affogato

large+(6).jpg

 Kim Seungyeon

 

Whew, your character description was so long and detailed. It's fantastic. I really appreciate how you elaborated on the various parts, allowing me to get to know Seungyeon more. 

The story of how Yongguk and Seungyeon started was really interesting. The only question that I have is if they are still keeping it strictly in a "sibling relationship" like you said, or are they together, like how you ended the description with?

Other than that, I'm very impressed with your application. Good luck! 

(Note: Mouseover bottom words for description.) ♥ 

accepted

do hweji

lead vocalist

--kandarella

large+(6).jpg

 xiu yingtai (tai)

 

Ooh, Park Sora! I really love your facelcaim and I've always thought of her as a person who looks really posh (/cough/britishaccentlove/cough/), but at the same time with a sassy personality. Your description of Tai is so detailed and I enjoyed reading it a whole lot.  

Ugh, the description that you've given about Youngjae. I was in total fangirl mode because that's how I envision him to be. I really like that you are up for the idea of me creating your love story, and I'll take your hint into consideration. Good luck!

(Note: Mouseover bottom words for description.) ♥ 

accepted

Park sora

main vocalist

a-yo-jojo