Chapter 13: Rumors

Love never noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy went to school happily the next day wearing the necklace Soohyun gave her, she vowed to wear that everyday like it's a part of her daily clothing. She decided to go to school early and asked her mom to drop her by. 

"Yikes, I forgot to inform Myungie I won't be taking the bus today." She said and quickly took her phone to dial his number. 

After one ring myungsoo picked up right away.

"Myung-" She was cut when he started talking. 

"Yes I know, I am sorry Myung I forgot to tell you I was going with mom early, I won't be taking the bus.. I forgot to tell you." Myungsoo said mimicking her voice.

"Are you mad?" Suzy asked, biting her lower lips.

"Mad? No, Why should I be? I just waited for you only to find your mom telling me you're in school already, why would I be mad?" Myungsoo blubbered in annoyance. 

"Aww you sound like a mad boyfriend." Suzy said laughing a bit. "I am sorry Myung, I have to go to school early, Mr. Kang is calling for us." she explained. 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes at the other line. "Psh." 

"Oh c'mon, I'll make it up to you later Myung myung." She said in her cute voice.

He didn't answer so she repeatedly called him using her cute voice. "Myung Myung, Myungie, Myungsooo" 

"Eww stop that, you're not cute." Myungsoo said chuckling lightly to himself.

"Psh, if I know you're smiling there widely, squealing about how cute I am." Suzy confidently said.

"Suzy please, I am not you." He said. 

"Myung you're so mean I hate you!" She whined. 

"Hey I should be the one sulking here." He said.

"Are you near? I can hear your voice loudly..." Suzy said and turned around seeing myungsoo behind her smiling, she then dropped the call and playfully hit his arm. "You meanie!" 

"How am I mean?" Myungsoo asked, shrugging.

"Just beacause." Suzy said.

"So, have you spoken with Mr. Kang already?" He asked as they start walking in the hallway.

"Yeah he asked us to take over the committee for the ball." Suzy answered.

"Oh the ball." Myungsoo said nodding. 

Suzy was about to tell Myungsoo the plans they have for the ball when two ladies passed by them and their conversation caught suzy's attention making her pause from walking.

"Have you heard the rumour? Soohyun was seen last night in a date with an unknown girl." One of the girls said. 

"Yeah I've heard, do you think it's really a date? I mean isn't he dating Suzy?" The other girl asked. 

"Does that mean he's cheating on her?" 

"Funny thing is,I heard it was her birthday yesterday." 

"Nothing been confirmed though." 

"I wonder who the real girl is in Soohyun's life." 

"Does this give us a chance to snatch him away?" 

"I don't know-"

Myungsoo cleared his throat getting the attention of the two girls talking as well as suzy's. The two's eyes widened when they turned around and saw Suzy. 

"Ah A-Annyeong." One of them said and they both bowed before leaving. 

Myungsoo pulled Suzy's wrist to start walking again. "Don't listen to them, those are just rumors." He said. 

"I hope so." Suzy mumbles to herself, walking along with Myungsoo.

"Suzy! Myungsoo!" IU cheerfully greeted as she meets them in the hallway.

"Hey!" Suzy said in a not so cheerful voice.

"Aww what's with the long face? Did you two fight again?" IU asked, turning her gaze at myungsoo.

Myungsoo just shrugged and left the two.

"Look at that guy! Leaving without saying bye, Psh." IU said clinging on Suzy's arm. "Why are you sad Suzy Skuzy!" she said.

"Not that nickname again." Suzy groaned.

"I am sorry, but what happened to you?" IU asked curiously. 

"Its nothing, don't worry." Suzy said forcing a smile. "Let's head to class now?" 

"Ah.... Alright." IU said nodding, but still she's bothered by Suzy's sudden change of mood.

-------

IU got in the Music room early since her last teacher didn't attend the class leaving them homeworks to do, as she enters the room she saw Myungsoo already seated in of the chairs with his guitar on his lap. He was strumming a soft song. 

"Is that your composition?" IU asked taking a sit a few chairs away from him. 

Myungsoo was startled by her sudden presence and stopped playing. "Ah, yeah." He said softly. 

"It's nice, I mean the melody is." She said smiling shyly.

"Thanks, Im not yet done with the song though." He admitted. 

"I bet you can finish it soon." IU said positively. 

"Well If my inspiration gets me even more inspired." He said. 

IU smiled but then, sighed slightly. "Who's that inspiration of yours?" she asked. 

Myungsoo smiled and looked at her. 

"So?" IU started, wanting him to answer. 

Myungsoo stood up and shrugged. "Secret." He said and headed towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter