Liquid

Liquid

Yoochun never understood what his friends meant when they joked around in the hallways- declaring that idols with long legs were the definition of liquid . What exactly was liquid ? He avoided asking knowing that they were a bunch of s and would tease the hell out of him. He simply nodded and laughed when they did.

The words were brought up so often, though, that he eventually googled it.

Liquid : A person whose mere presence could cause ual arousal- age and preference be damned. y beyond reasoning. Usually, such people are referred to as on Legs.

He wasn’t sure if the website could be trusted, but at least it gave him an idea.

After that, when his friends declared that long legged beauties were liquid , he didn’t laugh nor did he show interest. His preference lied in other places.

Places that his so called friends would call him disgusting for preferring.

But, he paid them no heed when they tried to drawl out his ideal type.

They wouldn’t understand.

It was several months after that, and the trend of using those words had long faded away- a new student had transferred to his school.

Call him silly, but that was the first word that appeared in his mind when he laid eyes on the other.

Their large, doe like eyes that sparkled with a mischievous beam despite its outer, cold appearance. The perfect straight nose that would inevitably be picked at by jealous and insecure preps. That slightly quirking pair of lips that screamed kiss me, decorated in a smirk. And, all this plastered on a head connected to a body so ing perfect… and so undeniably male.

Liquid , indeed. 

 

--

A/N: If that definition is accurate, then Oho~ Kim Jaejoong... Liquid , indeed. ;)