Sick Bang Cheolyong!

Mir is sick!

Morning came as the members of Mblaq woke up to get ready for their day.

As the hours passed by and the clock soon struck 8:30, Seungho noticed that one person wasn't up yet, the maknae Mir.
Slightly shaking his head he made his way into Mir's dormroom, to find the maknae still in bed, as he flicked him on the head he quickly withdrew his hand, shaking his shoulder to wake him.

" Mir, wake up" 

The younger male stirred and was awoken from his sleep, looking at the older man" hmm? hyung what is it? did I oversleep?"He rubbed his nose slightly feeling like he got hit by a brick.

" Yeah..but you're really sick....your forehead's really warm" 

Mir nodded and tried to get out of bed, to get ready , to have his hyung push him back into bed" No way you're not going today..I'll tell the manager but you just lay here and get better..I'll ask if someone can stay with you" 

The younger male frowned" But hyung it's probably just a cold, I'll feel better if I just take a shower or something" 

" No butts Bang Cheolyong!" Seungho said as he walked out of the room, he was always the somewhat serious type but the moment he would adress members by their real name you'd know he was REALLY serious.

As he walked into the living room the rest of the members were already sitting there, most of the all ready to go except for Joon who had a few days of rest since he just finished up shooting for another movie.

Thunder turned to Seungho" So how's Mir doing hyung?" 

" He's sick, a fever..he can't go out like that." He looked at all the members,then noticing Joon sitting on the couch in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top" ...Joon, you're taking care of Mir" 

The male looked up somewhat surprised, that his hyung just appointed him without asking him about HIS plans for the day, but since he wasn't planning to do much aside from being lazy around the dorm he just nodded" Alright got it hyung." 

Slowely the rest of the members made their way out of the house leaving Joon with the feverish Mir.

Joon knocked on the door opening it slightly" Need anyth-...What are you doing?" He looked at the maknae who was trying to get out of bed.

" ......I wanted to get food..."He whined, not being used to his body feeling so heavy he couldn't find the power to lift himself off the ground.

Joon walked in lifting his friend and group mate off the ground,tucking him back in" I'll get you some things to eat ok, AND some manga too don't worry...you just stay put ok? You're not helping any of us trying to do something yourself in the state you're in" 

He walked out returning with some yoghurt and a manga" For now just try to cool your throat with this you seem like your burning up" Joon said as he handed Mir the Bowl of mango flavored yoghurt.

"Thanks hyung" Mir smiled as he took the bowl, geniunly grateful, any other time he would've probably been teased but seeing as he was burning up and just downright really really sick, Joon couldn't find it in his heart to tease the younger male.

During the entire day Joon would help Mir get things and would play video games with him if he was bored, since he himself was bored aswell it was like killing two flies with one stone.

One moment however, when Mir had drifted off into sleep again he found himself sitting besides the bed just staring at the maknae, looking at his face.

" ...no he's not cute...he's not cute..he's not cute" He'd murmer to himself trying to stop the blood from rising to his cheeks.

Later in the day he helped Mir into the bath, and changed the bedcovers in the meanwhile.

As he was about to walk away after putting Mir back in bed, he felt Mir grab his hand.

" Hyung..please don't leave" Joon turned to look at Mir, who was looking somewhat scared, he had never been that sick before, to the point of physically having to be helped to and from the bathroom and such." Please..stay here.."

Joon just blankly stared at the younger male for a couple of moments before registering what he said" Arasso..I'll stay here" A smile appeared on the sick man's face" thank you."

He sighed tucking the younger man in before sitting besides the bed.

As half an hour passed however and Mir had fallen asleep Joon noticed he was shivering, putting a hand on his forehead he noticed Mir was still feeling really warm, but  shivered as if he was really cold.

Doing the first thing that popped into his head, Joon got into the bed and wrapped his arms around Mir, rubbing his back to warm him up, the shivering slowely subsiding.

"...I'm going to get sick for sure" He softly murmered as he realized his arm was now trapped under Mir and he couldn't get out of bed.

Giving up he just hugged Mir and closed his eyes, figuring he might aswell take a nap while he was there anyways, not that it would be easy as his heart nearly flew out of his chest now that Mir was in his arms.

But before he knew it he was asleep and the hours flew by.

Soon enough the rest of the members came home.

Somewhat surprised to find no one in the living room they looked into Mir's dorm room finding the two still sound asleep.

Quietly closing the door they sat down in the living room.

" Well ..guess I win" Thunder smiled" Hyung pay up" 

apparently the remaining members had made a bet on how long it would take for Joon to realize his little crush on the Maknae and the one who was right on the money was thunder.

Let's just say when the two came out, Joon supporting Mir, the other three had a big grin on their face, meaning they knew everything.

The end.