Final

Monday Couple ('My Other Man' Side Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris doesn't know why he's somehow stuck in such an awful situation where he has to run for his dear life because the halls are emptied out, screams and excited yells drained. He remembers carefully setting his alarm on consecutive roll of repeats starting from 4 in the morning up until 5am the previous night yet no ring ever woke him up.

 

Then it was suddenly 6 in the morning and while his new apartment was only a couple of blocks away from his college, 1 hour still was insufficient to provide him enough time to style his hair.

 

He dreads Monday the most out of the 7 days of the week and having 7am classes every Monday gave him more reasons to detest it. 

 

Panting and out of breath, he quietly slips into the back door of the classroom, relief washing over him when he realizes that the professor for his first class on his first day of university isn't there yet. He tries to walk as calm and collected as he can but he ends up tripping on the brown and beige carpet. He almost hits his shin against the leg of the chair and the girl sitting on it laughs softly, eyes crinkling and creasing up as she smiles.

 

He looks at her and finds himself in an aloof situation where all he could do is wrap a hand around the back of his neck, muttering under his breath. 

 

The chair beside her is vacant and he occupies it. 

 

"The room actually just opened not too long ago." She turns on her seat and crosses her short legs, placing one hand beneath her cheek. "So you basically ran for nothing."

 

A sinking feeling beats him and all he could do is limp weakly against the chair, eyes rolling from exhaustion. One would think agility was a skill that came along with a spot on the basketball team but sadly, Kris Wu was never blessed with such. 

 

"English Lit?" 

 

He nods his head. At least he was in the right class. 

 

"Kind of strange that we have it in this room though. This is a Chemistry laboratory."

 

He takes a peek around and realizes she was right. Who had Literature lessons in a Chem lab? 

 

"Prerequisite subject?"

 

She nods. "You?"

 

"Yeah. What course are you from?"

 

"Physical Therapy. You?"

 

"Studio Art."

 

His mouth forms into a small 'o'. "Medical field."

 

She grins, revealing a single dimple on her left cheek. "Art field."

 

The professor comes in before he can even ask for her name and he folds his ankles together, sitting b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter