Chapter 1

Cupcake and Bacon

"Yah,Lee Ji Eun!Return me my phone!" the blonde boy shouted whole chasing a girl with a ponytail in the classroom."Nope! I am curious who is your crush that people have been talking about."the girl replied while trying to figure out the phone`s password.

Byun Baekhyun and Lee Ji Eun are known to be the class favourite couple.Well,they are not lovers but many people actually ship her with Byun Baekhyun,the school`s basketball team`s assistant captain.To be frank,the two 17 years old teenagers have known each other for all their lifetime.The reason is simple.Both of their fathers are close business partner as both of the Byun and Lee Corp have merged.And of course both Mr Lee and Mr Byun are close friends.

 

After Baekhyun had managed to snatch his phone,he sighed in relief when he realised that Ji Eun had not managed to unlock his phone."Yah,whyare you so nosy about your oppa's business?"Baekhyun said while ruffling Ji Eun's hair causing her fringe to be messy. Ji Eun blew her fringe upward and glared at Baekhyun."Psh,oppa my foot.You are only older than me by 10 days."she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways,why are you so busbody about my crush?Are you expecting the girl to be you?"Baekhyun smirked."Why would I expect it?Even if the girl is me,I tell you,you wont stand a chance,"she replied him with a smirk and then stuck out her tounge.Little did they know that most of their classmates are actually staring at them and adoring their cute little argument.

 

The class took a long time to end.Simply because the teacher got carried away by his history lecture which cause the whole class to be held back.By the time the class end,it was already 2.45,which is 45 minutes past their dismissal time."Arh!I am so hungry and angry now"Ji Eun pouted.Seeing his best friend's face,he cant help but to ."I can understand that you are angry.But for the hungry part,aren't you always hungry?"he mocked her."Tch,eating is at least better rather than going clubbing or drinking"she replied shortly.

As they reach the cafeteria,they can see a commotion at the table where their other friends are sitting."Hyung,give me back my ddeokbokki"Tao pleaded at Chen who was munching away the ddeokbokki that he snatched from Tao.Seeing the boys action,Ji Eun cant help but to giggle.When they reached the table,Ji Eun sat beside Sehun while Baekhyun sat at the opposite of her.

"Ji Eun,you are not eating?"Sehun asked her while still eating his sandwich."I am gonna eat oppa"she replied while giving him her eye smile."Yah,Baekhyun,can you get me a spaghetti?"she asked him with puppy eyes."Tch,fine 'princess' " he replied sarcastically while rolling his eyes.After five minutes,he finally returned with a plate of lasagna and a plate of kimchi fried rice." Gumawo,baek ah!" she laughed and ruffled his hair."Aish,you ruined my hair twice already!" he grumbled while settling down.

"Whoa hyung,since when you become such a caring and kind guy?"Sehun asked,teasing him."Pfft,kind my foot.He is not even close to that.Since elementary school,he will be always doing things for me like a maid"she smirked.Hearing her comment,the boys cant help but to laugh knowing that Baekhyun is weak towards Ji Eun.Instead of being angry or embarassed,Baekhyun remained calm and smirked at her."I wasnt going to say this at first but we were so close that we even bathe together when we were kids.And I tell you,there are totally nothing else to see.Seriously nothing,"Hearing that,it cause the group to roar with laughters."Yah!Byuntae!You are really going to be dead i tell you" Ji Eun stuttered embarassedly.

 

Suddenly,a lot of the people ran out of the cafeteria causing the group to wonder what was goin on."Whats happening?"Ji Eun asked curiously.Before anyone managed to answer,D.O came running in thile shouting,"Guys,important news!"he shouted excitedly."What happened?"Tao asked."Let me catch my breath first."he said causing the others to roll their eyes.After he managed to catch his breath,he finally told them the news that he knew.

 

"Kim Jongin sunbaenim is back"

 

Authors Note

Hi my lovely readers!hows the first chapter?Hope you guys enjoyed it :) my chapters will be as long as this so yeap ^^ Will be updating again in a few days time and once again anyone can help me do posters for my story? I will give the credits to you and also shoutout to your fanfics if you have :) Thanks lovelies <3

XOXO,

Aisyahzxc