Final

She Wants Jelly Candies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

this is the first fic that i've posted on aff. enjoy:)

---------------------------

 

"Appa!" Hansoo ran to Jinyoung "Hansoo-ya~" Jinyoung hugs her "how's your school, Soo?" Jinyoung asked to Hansoo "its very nice! i had lots of friends in there" Hansoo widened her smile "great! then, let's go now..are you hungry Soo?" Jinyoung and Hansoo walked to the car "yes, appa" Hansoo sit on the passenger seat as Jinyoung fastened her seatbelt "what do you want to eat for lunch Soo?" Jinyoung started to drive the car "jelly candies!" she yelled happily to him. And yes, she really likes jelly candies. No one can stop her for eating jelly candies unless she stopped by herself.

Jinyoung chuckled "you want to eat those sweets for your lunch, Soo?" Jinyoung asked, still chuckling with Hansoo's statement. Hansoo just nodded. Jinyoung her hair "you can't eat them for lunch, Soo. But you can eat them after lunch, arraseo?" Jinyoung said to her "arraseo" she nodded weakly.

"Here we are" Jinyoung said as he stopped the car.

***********

"What do you want, Soo?" Jinyoung asked as he looked at the menu. Hansoo just stared at her laps. "Soo?" Jinyoung called her but she's not answering him. He looked at his daughter. 'Somethings wrong with her' Jinyoung's thought.

"Are you okay Soo?" Jinyoung's worried started to grow as he put his hands on her forehead. 'She isn't sick anyway'
"Are you want to go home?" Jinyoung asked and hoped she answers him. She shakes her heads. "Then?" She shrugged. Jinyoung just rolled his eyes and ordered some foods for him and his daughter.

Jinyoung tried to break the silence but their conversation ended because Hansoo seems not in the mood of talking with her dad. After a few minutes, the waitress came with all the foods. Jinyoung ordered a cream soup for Hansoo and then he feed her. "Say aaaah~" Jinyoung said as he formed his mouth.

But unfortunately, Hansoo refused to eat. She shakes her heads. "What happened with you, soo?" No answers from her. "I think she felt so disappointed because I wasn't allowed her to ate those jelly candies" he murmured.

Suddenly, an idea popped in his minds. "Soo, I want to buy something in the outside. Can you wait for me?it just take a moment" Jinyoung patted her heads and kissed her cheeks and then went to the outside. He ran to the nearest candy store in there. He went in and bought lots of jelly candies.

After that, he went back to the restaurants and found that Hansoo wasn't at the place that he and Hansoo sit before.

Jinyoung was so panicked. He asked the waitress "excuse me, are you saw a little girl around 4 years old with short hair and wore a uniform?" She nodded "yes, I saw it. She went to the toilet, I guess" Jinyoung sigh. He wasn't panicked anymore. "Umm, thank you"

And just then, Hansoo came out from the toilet. Jinyoung walk towards her and hugs her "oh my god Hansoo you make appa panicked..I thought that you're being kidnapped by strangers" he let go the hugs "I just went to the toilet appa" she said innocently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter