LIAR KEKEKE

I will always be there

It was Saturday so everyone had a day off and of course all you wanted to do was sleep in but then your phone rang. It was Hoya as you picked up the phone with a yawn.

‘Annyeong, aww did I wake you? Sorry I wanted to see if you maybe… wanted to hang out with me… If you want?’

‘No I’m awake; umm… yeah I have the day off today. Okay what do you want to do today?’

You heard a few yells on the other end as you heard Hoya yelling at someone probably Woohyun you imagined them arguing but it just merged back into your dream while Hoya interrupted your thoughts.

‘Um… Alicia the guys asked if they could hang out with us today, IS that okay?’

‘Sure... but still what do you want to do today?’

‘Also L asked can you ask Nina to come as well.’

‘Sure I will go see if she is awake okay?’

‘Arasso’

You went in to see Nina as she was sleeping peacefully you threw a cared bear at her angelic sleeping face.

‘YA!!’  She told you chucking the bear back at you but of course it just fell in the centre of the room since she can’t aim

‘Ouch that really hurt (Sarcasm)... Now Hoya asked if we want to hang out with them. ‘

Nina loves sleeping in and she rarely ever does so she looked back at the clock it was 7.20am she let out a shout while kicking on the bed lying back down. You sighed and sat on the bottom of the bed.

‘L asked specifically for you.’ She immediately popped up from the bed full of energy to rummage through the pile of her clothes.

You shut the door behind you & left her until you realised that Hoya was still on the phone awaiting your answer.

‘Hoya? Are you still there?’

‘Of course I will always be there.’

You blushed as you covered your face hearing Nina yell she can’t find her pretty skirt.

‘Oh right yeah we are coming. Where we going?”

‘Just meet us at the court and wear comfy clothes, I will see you soon.’

You looked through your clothes and ended with a hoodie and jeans, Nina refused the comfy clothes suggestion as she put on a skirt with a cute tee.

You went to the court but no one was there yet so you sat down in the middle of court while Nina sat on the bench after a while you called Hoya to ask where he was;

‘Hoya? Where are you?’

‘Look behind you.’

Hoya was on his bike with L holding a basketball with Woohyun & the others running after them.

Hoya rode around you when he stopped he smiled at you.

‘Annyeong’

‘Annyeong’ you heard your voice go higher as you coughed trying to fix your voice. Your voice has never changed in front of a guy before but in front of him…

He got off his bike placing it on the ground as he asked you & Nina that they were going to play basketball but Nina disagreed. So you & Hoya looked at L who was holding the ball he threw the ball at Hoya without even looking as he walked down to the beach completely mesmerised by Nina.

The rest of the boys looked to you.

‘Do you want to play?”

They asked you with a smile. You thought about it for a while.

‘Arasso, remember I almost beat you once Hoya.’

‘You know I let you win.’

You rolled your eyes; ‘Psh, I could take all of you if I wanted.’

The boys all gave each other a sly smile before grabbing the ball bouncing it around you in circles.

‘Okay you want to take us all on.’

You threw out a nervous chuckle.

‘What kind of gentleman would you guys be? To all take on a girl? Anyways let’s play’

Hoya & Woohyun were the team captains as Woohyun picked you Hoya looked disappointed but kept a smile on his face. In the end in your team was Woohyun, Sungjong & Dongwoo. Hoya’s team had Sungyeol and SungKyu. The game began with the team captains jumping for the ball. Hoya easily grabbed the ball in mid-air as he passed it quickly to SungKyu. You ran past SungKyu but where Sungyeol was near the hoop as he passed the ball to Sungyeol you jumped intercepting the ball, immediately Hoya was in front of you as he smiled at you.

You attempted to turn away as he was right behind you his hand grazed your lower back. Woohyun yelled out that he was too close and that Hoya was cheating by being too close. You chucked the ball to Sungjong as he ran away with the ball without dribbling the others gave up on basketball.

The others except Hoya & L had their radio schedule to attend so left before Woohyun left he hugged you trying to make Hoya jealous he succeeded as you turned to see Hoya *mehrong* at Woohyun before saying; ‘wait til we are at home!’ 

You went to touch Hoya’s purple bike (Hoya loves the colour purple true fact awwww). He came up beside you.

‘Do you want to ride?’

‘Anni… it is okay I can just look.’

‘Don’t worry it is okay you won’t break it or anything.’

‘Actually… I can’t… Well I don’t know how exactly.’

You looked up waiting for a laugh but he just smiled at you as he picked up the bike.

‘Do you want me to teach you?”

‘But…’ You looked at the bike and imagined falling over and did not like it as you backed away from the bike. He saw you back away as he grabbed your hand he put it on his chest you could feel his built body underneath you fingertips.

‘What did I tell you on the basketball court when you were afraid of getting hurt?’

‘You wouldn’t let anything hurt me…’

‘I made a promise & I plan to keep that promise. Come on I will keep you safe.’

You took a breath as he picked up the bike still clasping your hand. He held your waist as you got on the bike.

‘See you will be fine. Now put your feet on the pedal.’

‘But if I do it will make me fall on the side.’

‘Don’t worry I won’t let go, you can do it HWAITING.’

You put your feet on the pedals as he had one hand on the bike with the other he took off his hoodie and underneath he had a white singlet on that revealed his tensing muscles as he threw the jacket to the other side his other hand that was now free went on your lower back making you tingle. You were still staring at his body he followed your eyes and he his lips with a smirk knowing exactly what he was doing to you.

‘Now let go of the hand brake and push the pedals’

He put one hand on yours when you refused to let go of the brake but he pulled your fingers off as you began pedalling he kept holding onto the railing with the other hand still on your back he began running with you, you could see his fingers slowly let go of the bike as you screamed for him to come back. You heard a Hwaiting from behind you but you screamed loudly as you saw a tree approaching while your reactions were too slow you of course crashed.

Hoya ran up to see you as he chucked the bike to the side like it were a pillow. He examined your whole body to makes sure you were okay but you were perfectly fine nothing was bruised or injured.

‘Liar’ you told him with a smile

‘Sorry. I thought you could have done it and I did not see that tree. Really sorry come on I will piggy back you all the way back.’

‘You don’t need to I’m perfectly fine.’

‘I don’t care you might have internal injuries and they might appear. Come on get on’

‘No really I’m okay.’

‘If you don’t get on my back right now I will... Kiss you.’

You smiled as you climbed on his back. With one hand he held you the other he walked the bike back to the court. His back was warming your insides as he sang to you. He sang one of your favourite songs by SHINee; One for you. This was about him wanting to be the girl’s boyfriend instead of just her friend that he wants to be the only one for her.

He sang your biases part as you tingled inside where Onew says; that she was crying when i saw her but she looked pretty when she cried. You covered your face with him as he continued to sing the song to you. After he finished you had to ask him;

‘How did you know that was one of my favourite songs?’

‘Okay I’m guilty I looked in your iPod and saw that was one of your most played songs and it was the only one I have never heard before so I listened to the song and I have fallen for it, somehow I feel like I can relate. My favourite line is when Onew Sunbae says that the girl is pretty when she cries.’

You covered your smile as you were going crazy on the inside. You must’ve lost track of where you were going until you realised that instead of walking you back to the court he must’ve walked you all the way home. As he put you down your stomach RAWRED. He laughed and linked your fingers with his before pulling you towards this Ramen House.

You sat inside the booth with him on the opposite side.

‘Order anything you want. I will treat you since I broke my promise.’

‘AH… You don’t have to i wasn’t even hurt....’

‘Don’t worry just order anything.’

You ended picking spicy ramen bowl with spring rolls as he got the seafood ramen bowl.  The food came out with this beautiful drink that had a straw that formed a heart with two ends it was a couple’s drink. You turned around to face the ahjussi that placed the drink in front you when he pointed to a sign that had on it;

Today is couple’s day at the Ramen House if the chef sees a sweet couple then he would reward them with the lover’s potion that would bring them much luck & happiness in the future.

‘ANNI... WE ARENT A COUPLE’  But the ahjussi already walked away ignoring your pleas, Hoya had smirk on his face but you ignored him and started eating when the song; Kiss Kiss by KHJ came on over the loudspeaker you noticed that you & Hoya were the only ones left in the restaurant. Your noodles felt extra spicy and the only drink on the table was the Lovers Potion drink.  You looked around for the waiter when Hoya shoved some of your noodle in his mouth until he realised that it was spicy. He needed a drink as well but neither of you wanted to be the first to drink but you couldn’t handle the spiciness anymore pulling the straw into your mouth. You saw Hoya lunge for the other side as you both drank down the drink as he looked into your eyes you finished the drink. He moved the drink out of the way as he was inches from your face the chorus came on; I want your kiss kiss.

As his lips came closer to yours, his lips lightly grazed yours but they didn’t quite kiss as the ahjussi came out disrupting before anything else happened. Hoya payed the bill and of course he tipped overboard like the first time you met him. 

The both of you went to your apartment as he dropped you off at the apartment he was close to you and you were waiting for him to make a move but instead he just said goodbye. You turned around and were about to open the door when you heard him;

‘Alicia…’

You turned around quickly; ‘Yes, Hoya?’

‘Um... Sweet dreams.’

You bowed your head to him as he walked away you could hear him mumbling something about not being such a coward.