Chap 1

Love Happily Ever After?

"Can you like calm down?!" Eri yelled, pushing his hands that were blocking her way violently. 

"Calm down?! What the heck is wrong with you! You're my girlfriend!" Kai raised his voice frustratedly slamming their apartment's door. 

"Yea? So?! That doesn't mean you've to be an idiotic possesive !" She exclaimed at the top of her lungs, the clock struck twelve already but their arguments seem to drag on. 

"Posessive?! You should look at yourself! You let that skin contact you?! Are you out of your mind!" Kai countered back, throwing his shoe bag at the shoe rack corner carelessly. 

"It was just a hug, Kai! A freaking friendly hug! He's your friend for God's sake!" Eri argued, getting her towel and new clothes, ready to have a brief shower before sleep.

"Did you see how he look at you?! How many times must I tell you to not get near him! And no, he's not my friend. He's just someone i know." Kai glared at her before slipping his shirt off and tossing it somewhere on the floor. 

She maintain her eye contact with him before looking away.

"You're overeacting. Again. Always." Eri sighed, finally cooling down a little out of fatigue.

"Yea, that's how it always ends doesn't it? this . I'm sleeping in the guest room." Kai curtly said, glancing in her direction once more then making his way in the other direction.  

"Fine. Do whatever you want I don't care." Eri replied annoyedly and went in the bathroom straight away. 

It's already an hour after their anger had subside. Both stared emptily into the dark blue sky, out the window in their separate rooms. 

Eri was waiting for Kai to come and apologized likewise for him but none of them make a move. The space beside them on the bed feel too spacious, loneliness seems to accompanied them instead. They were hoping the other would mend the problem and come to comfort but their hopes turn thinner with every faint sounds of the ticking clock. It's not happening. As they both disappointedly closed their eyes in an attempt to shut the world and simply forget the stinging feel tugging in their heart, a tear slipped down their cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

** Hi(: I didn't have the time to check this hopefully there isn't much error. Have fun reading!