First Date Part 3

We Got Married Special Edition.(IU and Wooyoung)

Listen to this song while reading:  Riding the train By IU. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myketZpHI_8)

Previously: IU and Wooyoung went on a romantic walk holding hands and never knew they were being spotted. Anyways,IU hugged wooyoung and started crying,What is the reason?

No one's POV:

Wooyoung: What is wrong?

IU: Thank you so much for the support,You are the best person on earth.I wish I met you earlier in life.

Wooyoung: Omo,My little darling is crying. No need to cry,I will always be here for you and never let you get hurt by anybody.

Wooyoung: Saranghae.

IU: Saranghae

Wooyoung: Lets continue our night walk.What do you have to do tomorrow?

IU: Well,we have to film the WGM show at 4:00 AM and then after that,I have to go on Happy Together. What do you have to do tomorrow?

Wooyoung: I'm spending my morning and afternoon with my love and I have to do a show for promotiong"Put Your Hands Up".

IU: I wonder who is your love? Is she pretty?Cute? Is she tall?

Wooyoung: She is everything I need and I can't ask for anything better.

IU: Have I met her before.

Wooyoung: That girl is a girl standing right infront of me.

IU turns around and look around wondering who that girl was.

Wooyoung:Hmm,lets see,I'll give you a hint.

IU: Okay(Acting like she doesn't know)

Wooyoung: She is really good at singing and her name starts with an I and ends with a U and her full name is Lee Ji Eun.

IU: OOOOO,Thats me :)

Wooyoung: Haha So cute :)

IU: Wooyoung ah,

Wooyoung: neh?

IU: It's getting late.I got to go or my manager will spaz at me.Bye.

As IU turned around and took two steps.Wooyoung grabbed her and didn't want her to go.

Wooyoung: Don't leave yet.

IU: Whe? We have to shoot at 4am remeber?

Wooyoung: Don't leave with out this.

IU: huh?

Wooyoung gave a forhead kiss to IU .IU blushed.The paparazzi caught a picture and started sending it back to the media.

Wooyoung: Annyeong :) good night my love.

IU: Bye,see you tomorrow morning.

IU walks away.

IU's POV: 

I can't believe he jut kissed me.His warm lips press against my forhead.My first kiss was just like that.I miss him already.Even if the paparazzi see's this which I doubt,I wouldn't mind because my love needs to be in my heart and never be forgotten.but It would be a better if they didn't know.

Wooyoung walking back to his dorm.

Wooyoung's POV: I swear that was one of the best days of my life.Meeting someone I truly love is just a miracle.

 

Heey,Sorry its short,i'll try uploading some other stories too or chapters.How will the filming go?will they be okay with them being spotted?I'll try uploading soon.WooU Fighting. OMO! They have a chance on being on We Got Married since David and Ri Sae and going and Khuntoria is leaving( Really Sad) But.... They are going to have 1 new couple be on the show.Wonder who it is.CROSS FINGERS FOR WOOU COUPLE.IU AND WOOYOUNG <3   -Sayoka ^^