First Date Part 2

We Got Married Special Edition.(IU and Wooyoung)

Listen to this song while reading:Love By Yim Jae Bum. City Hunter OST :) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE4Au0X1tmQ)

Previously: IU and Wooyoung went on their secret date and now they are on their way to the Han River for a romantic evening walk.

No One's POV: 

IU and Wooyoung quickly walk to the Han River.

 

  Han River.

 

IU: Wow,It looks so beautiful..When I was little,I wondered if I was able to be a singer in the future,and here I am.I would walk her ever night thinking about my journey here and how I always go here and wish to become a singer.Han River is something special.

Wooyoung: It looks beautiful but you are gorgeous. I always did that too but my parents would always disagree on what I wanted to be.Every night I would wish to meet that someone in my life that makes my life worth living and brings happiness. One day,I promised to bring the special girl here and tell her my stories. As I wished,My wish came true.IU shi,Having you in my life is the best thing I have :)

While Wooyoung was saying that, He hugged her from the back and they both took deep breathes.

Wooyoung held IU's hand again and brought her to a grassy hill. They both sat down and said:

IU:Oppa..

Wooyoung: Neh?

IU: Kamsahamida.

Wooyoung: Ani. Hey you want to get out of here and I'll bring you to a secret place.This place is too cold,Im scared you'll get sick.

IU: Sure.

Wooyoung brings IU to a road.. It  was late at night so no one saw them..

They had a little walk and talked:

Wooyoung: IU,are you alright.

IU: Ani*Sob*

Wooyoung: Are you sure,You look kinda sick..

IU: Wooyoung..

IU then hugs wooyoung really tight,like she doesn't want to let go of him.

wooyoung hugs back.

Wooyoung: Whats wrong..

IU: I'm scared*Starts crying*

Wooyoung: Why?

  Why is IU scared?Sorry this is a short one,going to upload another chapter now,See ya :) WooU forever :)-Sayoka ^^