Lovely date...

Back to School

You sat on the bench, there, alone. You kept eating your fruits when somebody sat besides you.

"Alone?"

"Hmm?" You looked and saw it was Jungkook.

"He had to go..." You said looking away from him. He approached you and put his arm around you.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you noona!" He ruffled your hair and put a bright smile on his face which made you choke a bit.

You kept eating your fruit peacefully when Jungkook turned your face and looked deeply into your eyes. The next second he grabbed your fork and ate the piece of apple that was on it.

"Yaah! It's mine, don't eat it!"

"But nooona~" You died inside when he showed you his aegyo face.

"No way it's my only lunch!"

You went at the edge of the bench and turned your back on him. You thought you would be able to eat peacefully but that was until Jungkook's next attack.

Suddenly you felt his breath on your neck and his arms wrapped you to hug you. You saw his face cross you and he grabbed your fork to steal another piece of apple. You saw him eat the apple and had your lips almost on his cheek. He stepped back and face you, this time your lips almost kissing his lips. You were paralyzed but forced yourself to move.

"Yaah! Don't be that close to me." You pushed him and he fell on the ground. He looked surprised at you, you felt bad so you helped him. You helped him to get up and as he grabbed your hand to get up he tighten his grip on your hand and ran with you to the cafeteria. You sat at a table.

"Here, let's eat." Your eyes grew wider when you saw he had a plate full of fried chicken. You started to drool but came back to your sense when you saw that Jungkook was eating whithout you.

"You could wait for me!"

"You seemed to be dreaming. I didn't want to interrupt." You saw the grin on his face.

You smacked the back of his head and this time you stole the chicken he was eating. After you two ate all the chicken wing, you looked at him seriously.

"Thank you for being there when I'm alone." You looked down.

He looked serious too but quickly put his eyesmile on.

"Don't be silly, I'll always be there for you." He ruffled your hair.

"Look at you, you can't even eat properly!" He took a napkin on the table and wiped your mouth gently. You blushed and moved backwards.

"*cough* Hmm... I'll go to class now..." You ran out of the cafeteria and left a frozen Jungkook behind.

At the same time you left Jungkook alone, the other boys entered the cafeteria.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi whispered and called him out.

"We followed Baekho..." Namjoon explained.

"He went to see a girl..." Jungkook sighed at his words.

Hoseok put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"We should tell her." He smacked his hand away.

"You know we can't! This son of a is gonna kick us out!" Jungkook went to class angry leaving the members sad and angry as well.

Jimin sighed.

"We need to take care of that 'Baekho'. For Seolhan and Jungkook's sake." Namjoon said seriously. The members nodded.