01

What Do You See?
Sehun’s laying on the couch with Jongin’s arms wrapped around him, the TV showing some kind of Cartoon he never really liked watching but Jongin does so he has to watch it, too. A couple minutes into the show he feels Jongin’s hand brushing against his arm, back and forth on the same spot, it felt almost sensual.
”what are you doing?” Sehun whispers. The back of his mind somehow knows where this was heading, but he wills himself to act like he has no clue anyway, because he knows Jongin liked it better that way.

 

"do you ever think about the future?" Jongin muses out. The said words surprises Sehun because Jongin would usually say something ual and it’ll result to Sehun’s legs on Jongin’s shoulder and the blonde being sore until the next day. Not that he minds, of course. It takes him awhile to answer, and when he attempts to, Jongin cuts him off again with a panicked tone "I didn’t mean to freak you out, babe. Just -"
"Yeah, I do" Sehun answers finally, shifting on his spot slightly so he’s facing his boyfriend. He gives him a light smile, a finger coming up to poke Jongin’s cheek gently. Jongin responds with the same light smile.

 

"Where do you see yourself then?" His boyfriend asks, threading his words carefully so he doesn’t accidentally offend Sehun in any way. That was the last thing he wants to do.

 

"Still in the band, working my off" Sehun replies. "You?"

 

Jongin nods his head thoughtfully at his answers. Hearing the latter question, he shrugs his shoulders lightly and hums in thought. “Well, I don’t see myself in the band. I see myself working in a job that I love, living with someone in the suburbs of a city where there would be a big lawn for my kids to learn how to ride the bike and all that happy ending thing” He chuckles lightly.

 

Sehun smiles as his gaze focuses on Jongin’s moving lips. The sound of his low voice never really fails to entice him. “Am I in it?” He blurts out, eyes moving up to look at Jongin’s pair.

 

Jongin locks their gazes together before he moves his head down to press their lips lightly against each other. His boyfriend pulls away just slightly, “You are it, Hun” He breathes, “You are my future.”

 

They press their lips again in a kiss ; a long one this time. A hand moves slowly down Sehun’s back as they lose themselves in a euphoria only they can give each other.

 

Guess the day really will end with his legs on Jongin’s shoulder.