Epilogue

Summer

Jonghyun-ah.... can I ask you something?

What's that?

Uhm... that time... maybe you've already forgot about this... but that time when you came to my house, why did you kiss me?

Eh?

Ani... I happened to have a crush on you, years ago, and now everytime I remember that kiss, I feel as if the feeling is coming back. Sorry, Jonghyun-ah....

....

....

I'm the one who needs to sorry. To speak the truth, I liked you too, that time. I was just afraid that I would lose you after I made you mine. I'm so sorry

.... Ah, I see.... 

But Jueun-ah, do you remember? At the same day, six years ago, it was our first meeting.

Omo.... do you even remember the date? Daebak.... so this is the sixth summer, right? 

Eung.... the sixth summer of us being such a best friend.

Then Jonghyun-ah, neomu gomapta. People say if a friendship lasts for seven years then it will last forever. Another year left and we will be friend forever. Isn't that good?

....

Ya... Jonghyun-ah, are you not listening?

Eo.... mian Jueun-ah.... Well, if you say it's good then I hope it happens to us as well.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaaaaaa my first fanfiction is finally done... I'm so sorry to those who are hoping for a happy(?) ending, I have no idea when I wrote the last chapter, honestly. My mind went blank and this friendzoned(?) thingy was the only thing I could imagine.

But thank you so much for my dearest reader for spending some of your free time on reading my story. I'm thinking of making a new story so I hope you guys will read it as well.

*throw hearts and chocolates*

*deep bows*