Chapter 1 - Hurt

Just Love Me

    Chapter 1 - "HURT" 

 

     Lee Ahjeong, that girl really can't stand anymore. She slapped the guy in front of her a little bit hard left a red mark on his cheek. Ahjeong hold her tears, "how many times I say Oh Sehun, I can't be with you anymore, you don't understand?" her voice sounds trembling. "And how many times too I've told you that i couldn't leave you." that pale skin guy with gaunt cheeks named Oh Sehun answered it straightforwardly. She choked and fell silent for a while. "Do you know that shouldn't happen Oh Sehun? Well, if you don't want to go. Then I will go." Ahjeong turned around and walked away but Sehun held her arms. "Lee Ahjeong, saranghaeyo. I know if this is wrong but I can't erase you from my heart or my mind. You're driving me crazy Ahjeong-ah." tears fell from Ahjeong eyes, she doesn't want to turn around and stare at him with a look like this, with herself who looks very weak. No, it can't. Ahjeong releasing his grip roughly and then went running out of the restaurant. Ah Jeong sobbed, something snaps in her chest, it felt realy pain. Sehun, Ahjeong love him, really love him. But hatred is now bigger than her love for Sehun.

     Sehun still fell silent in his place, he'd been just playing with his own mind. "Oh Ahjeong, I hate that name." He murmuring, he clenched his hands and then hit the restaurant table. He bit his lower lip, hold his temper. He hate the situation, yes, he really hate this situation. Sehun got in his car and hit the steer. Sehun remembered all his past memories with Ahjeong and what happens now is Sehun really hates her. "Ahjeong-ah.." Sehun lowered his head, tears rolling down on his cheeks. This time Oh Sehun looks very weak. 

 

#Flashback

     That guy with pale skin embraced her waist. They're having a good time. Suddenly they fell silent, that guy his girl hair. "Lee Ahjeong-ah, I really love you. Really really love you." A guy named Sehun just smiled, he hugged his girl tightly. "I promise I will always love you forever, promise me you will always by my side." Ahjeong, Sehun's girl nodded and then hugged him tightly. 

#Flashback off

 

     Ahjeong settled on the edge of her bed and then sobbed, she held her chest. It feels very sick, really sick. She doesn't understand why this is so sick, she did everything, she decided it, and end it just like that. "I took the right decision, because we shouldn't continue our relationship, Oh Sehun. I'm sorry. I'm sorry because I love you." 

 

#Flashback

    A middle aged woman standing in front of an apartement door, she rang the bell with hesitation. Then came out a yound lady, she is Lee Ahjeong. "Annyeonghaseyo." greeted the middle-aged woman, Ahjeong smiled and bowed her head slightly. "Annyeonghaseyo, is there anything that you need?" The middle-aged woman gave her a photo and she took it. "Ah this is a picture of me, but how can you have it?" The middle-aged woman didn's answer, after a while she was crying and hugged Ahjeong. "My Ahjeong please forgive me, I was wrong, I was so clumsy. Until I can't take care of you until you are like this, forgive me Ahjeong-ah." Ahjeong widen her eyes. Then slightly loosen the embrace of that middle-aged woman. "You're...not lie, right? You are my eomma?" The woman nodded and sobbed. Ahjeong confused with this situation but she embraced his eomma back. 

#Flashback off

 

     "If I never knew the truth, if I had never met my eomma, if I...." too sick to continue it. She couldn't blame her eomma, she could never blame the situation. This had happened. Her wish is met with her mom and live happily with her mom. That's what she wanted, but now she doesn't want it at all. But it's too late, all happened when her happiness came. 

     Oh Sehun, he returned to his home after went to met Ahjeong and drunk at the bar. As long as he with Ahjeong, that pale-skinned namja never went to the bar, never drank alcohol and even smoking. But now he does it all, he was too upset with the situation, he can't accept all of them. "Eomeona, Sehun-ah! What happened with you?" She hold her son who get drunk. "It's all because of you, eomma! Because of you she left me! Because of you she hated me!" Sehun sobbed, Sehun's mother felt guilty. Maybe this is too heavy for her two children, she just tells the truth. "I'm sorry Sehun-ah, but I just tell you the truth." Sehun snorted. "Because the truth has destroyed us!" Sehun's eomma cried, she really felt guilty now. Because of her, her son is changed. 

     Sunlight entered through the slits of his bedroom window, "ah.." that man winced, he felt the pain in his head, it's because the effects of the alcohol he was drinking last night. He threw himself back on his bed, staring at the ceiling with a sad feelings. The woman he loved was still in his mind. "Lee Ahjeong.." he wiped his face roughly and then woke up and choose to refresh his body. 

     Ah Jung stepped uncertainly, that woman entered the luxury home in front of her. Several times she was holding his chest. Ah Jeong rang the doorbell of the house and came out a middle-aged woman that she knew. "Ahjeong-ah, finally you came." that middle-aged woman hugged Ahjeong, Ahjeong hugged back that woman warmly. "Come in, I've prepared some foods for you, my daughter." Ahjeong entered into the house and followed that woman. "Just sit down, let your brother take your suitcase." Ahjeong sat on the couch. 'Hft, yeah right he's my brother.' she thought to herself. "Oh Sehun, come here. Please help eomma, honey." Shouted Sehun's eomma who was none other than Ahjeong's eomma too. Ahjeong was a little choked up hearing that name and she starts felt the pain in her chest. A paled-skin tall guy with brown hair down the stairs lazily. "What should I help you, eomma?" Oh ahjumma smiled, "your sister has come, help her carry her suitcase." Sehun speechless, he choked up. 'My sister? Ahjeong has come?' thought himself and sighed.

     Ahjeong stood up and tried to be strong in front of Sehun. "Annyeonghaseyo, Sehun-ssi. Long time no see and I'm so glad to meet you. My brother." She said it with a bit choked and her voice was trembling when mentioned 'my brother' in the last of her words." Oh Sehun, that man speechless. He stared at Ah Jeong in front of him, which from now until forever will be his sister. Sehun swallowed his saliva hardly, took a deep breath, and sighed. "Lee Ahjeong, I don't like to be your brother So, just go now. And as usual we will meet for a date, and just consider it that now you're visiting me because I'm sick. I was really sick." He stared at the woman in front of him flat and took out the words smoothly. Ahjeong was stunned, as well as Oh ahjumma. That middle-aged woman really felt guilty now, she never should've been looking for Ahjeong. Her daughter which she had never met for 20 years ago. "What do you think? I'm OH SEHUN is sick, you don't want to take care your boyfriend, eoh?" Ah Jeong get mad, sometimes Sehun minded crazy. Even in front of their eomma, Sehun can still say that. "Don't be so selfish Oh Sehun, I don't love you. I can't love you anymore, can you be more polite with your nuna?" Sehun sighed, he knew this would happened. But foolishly he still do this. "Who is my nuna? Since 19 years ago until now I never have a nuna." Ahjeong glanced at her eomma, Oh-ahjumma, that middle-aged woman just sobbed. Ahjeong swallowed his saliva hardly, then she pulled Sehun's hand out of the house. 

     Sehun released Ahjeong's hand that pulled his arm roughly. Ahjeong sighed then turned to face Sehun. "How many times I've told you Oh Sehun, don't be selfish. Just accept the situation, maybe it's our fate so let it go. There is still much better than me." Sehun was silent, he just stared at Ah Jeong. "I think you already understood, so we had to act normal in front of eomma." Ah Jeong walked through Sehun who didn't speak at all, Ah Jeong turned for a moment and then sighed. "Alright." Sehun's voice made Ahjeong stopped. "If you think I'm going to look for another woman, it could happen. If you think I can find a woman who's better than you, I'm sure I could look it up. So, if you want it I'll do it. " Again, the pain snapped in her chest. Heard Sehun talk like that in a tone that was sure to make Ahjeong holds his breath for umpteenth time. "That's better." said Ahjeong with a bit choked then left Sehun. "But I can't have another woman besides you Lee Ahjeong, I love you so much." Murmured that paled-skin guy, then took a long breath. 

 

*****

     Oh Sehun lay down on his bed, that man closed his eyes breathing the air in his room. After took Ahjeong, his new nuna to her room which precisely located next to his room. From tomorrow until forever maybe they will live together in a house. Not as a husband and wife that they always imagined, but become a sister and brother. Things that Sehun never imagined before, fate that he never wanted, and from tomorrow they will really run the life as a siblings. 

     Sehun walked into the bathroom, raked his face with water from the tap in the sink and wiped his face roughly. Sehun looked at himself in the mirror. "Oh Sehun you are a stupid guy! You shouldn't have to let your girl to be your nuna! Aaaarrrrgh!" Sehun's clenched hand now landed in the mirror in front of him. 

     Oh Ahjeong, yes, her surname changed because she's part of Oh family now, not the Lee family that his father had died a few years ago because of the tragic tragedy in Busan. Ah Jeong sat on the edge of the bed, she rubbed the bed that she was sitting. "I missed to your brown hair, Sehun-ah. I really missed your apple scent."

#Flashback

     Ahjeong and Sehun relaxing in the grass on a hill that they often went to just got some fresh air. Sehun Oh, that guy is comfortable with the position of his head is on Ahjeong's thigh, lay down on the grass, stared at the sky. Ahjeong Sehun's soft brown hair, although look messy but that brown hair was very soft with a distinctive apple scent and Ahjeong really liked it. The activity to Sehun's brown hair has become a routine activity for Ahjeong everyday, wherever she is with Sehun.

     "Ahjeong-ah, I'm going to change my shampoo, can I?" Ahjeong frowned. "Why? I love your apple scent." Sehun blinked, "I'm bored with apple, let's change it with mint." Sehun's spoiled voice made Ahjeong smiled sweetly, she liked Sehun's spoiled attitude, yes, she liked everything about Sehun.

     "If you replace it with mint, I'll stop my daily activity to your hair." Sehun pouted his lips. "But I want to change it Ahjeong-ah." Ah Jeong looked at her boyfriend flat, "up to you, if you didn't want me your head like a kitten then change your shampoo." Sehun sat up, he looked at his girl, "waeyo?" Sehun held Ahjeong's both cheeks. "What did you say just now, eoh?" Sehun stared at the woman in front of him. "If you didn't want me your head like a kitten then change you- mmphhh" Ahjeong hasn't finished her word, Sehun kissed her lips softly. Ahjeong widen her eyes and then kissed him back. Sehun broke their kiss, "alright Lee Ahjeong, as your wish. I will not change my shampoo." Then pecked Ahjeong's lips and Ahjeong's face become reddish. Oh Sehun really made Ahjeong's cheeks blushed at once. "Hey, you look cute if like that Ahjeong-ah." Sehun poked his girl chin. "Yaa! Oh Sehun-ah!" Sehun smirked and then whispered, "I love you Ahjeong-ah." Ahjeong looked down, she blushed more. "Nado Oh Sehun-ah, I love you too." she hugged Sehun tightly while leaning on his chest.

#Flashback off

     Ah Jeong dried her hair, she had just finished bathing. She sat near the windows on her room which slightly opened. Ahjeong really liked the air in the spring, it feels warm and sometimes cool. Some knocked on Ahjeong's door, "Ahjeong-ah! Eomma already prepared the lunch. Come down and eat together." that is eomma. "Yes eomma, I'm going down." Ahjeong left her room, she stopped a while in front of Sehun's room, stared at Sehun's closed door and then going down into the dining room. Oh ahjumma was already sitting at the dining table which filled with various kind of food. Ahjeong smiled warmly at her eomma and then sat down. "Come on, eat that much Ahjeong-ah." Ahjeong nodded. "But eomma, where's Sehun?"  Oh ahjumma paused, "that boy didn't want to eat together, maybe he hasn't accustomed, forgive me Ahjeong-ah." Ah Jeong frowned, "why eomma apologize to me?" Oh ahjumma sighed, "because of me, you guys being like this." Ah Jeong shook his head, "no eomma, you didn't wrong. Maybe we are not accustomed, never mind. Let's go eat. " 

     Oh Sehun, that man closed his eyes tightly while lying in bed. Too many memories with Ah Jeong, he could just forget about her and think of it as his nuna. But, his heart is still not able to accept the reality. Sehun took his jacket, he had plans to enjoy the spring air this afternoon alone. That man down the stairs and found the woman who had entered his life for 3 years sat on the couch while joking with his emma, exactly their eomma. Oh Sehun watched them for a while, then casually walked to the door to put on his shoes. Oh ahjumma realized her son, "Sehun-ah, where are you going, son?" Sehun kept silent, that brown-haired guy was not responding his eomma questions. Meanwhile Ahjeong just looked at Sehun. "Sehun-ah, where are you going?" Sehun opened the door, he stopped, holding the door knob. "Stop worrying about me." Then closed the door with a bang and go away from home. Oh ahjumma surprised to see his son. Again, the middle-aged woman cried and sobbed. Ah Jeong also surprised by the change of Oh Sehun, the man that she knew didn't like that before. Ah Jeong embraced her sobbing eomma, "please don't cry eomma, I'm sure he'll be back as usual. Maybe it takes time for him to accept me." Oh Ahjumma just nodded, still sobbing, middle-aged woman really felt guilty. 

     The spring of this year is cold enough. Sehun, that brown-haired guy tighten his jacket, he walked slowly and occasionally inhaling the air of Seoul. That man walked to the city park, sitting on a park bench staring at the orange sky above him. Memories of him and Ahjeong spun back in the memory of his brain. "Lee Ahjeong." 

#Flashback

     "Sehun-ah, you like the orange sky in Spring, eoh?" Ahjeong, that woman leaned on the shoulder of that brown-haired guy. "Ne, do you know why I like the spring so much eoh?" Sehun Ahjeong's head softly while still stared on the sky above him. "Why?" That flat question came from Ahjeong's lips. "Because .. the spring is beautiful, the spring is warm, happy, very soft and not easily forgotten. It's you Ahjeong-ah, spring is like you. Lee Ahjeong, my woman, woman who belongs to Oh Sehun, and just Oh Sehun has." Sehun hugged his woman waist tightly and kissed her forehead. Ahjeong's face blushed again, looks very sweet. That woman was silent for a moment, "Oh Sehun is like the winter." Sehun frowned, "why should like the winter, eoh? I'm not a cold guy, right?" Ahjeong held Sehun's hand that hugged her waist. "Yes, you are Oh Sehun, a very cold guy I've ever met. You made my heart freeze easily, locked it tightly and don't let my heart to love another guy except yourself. "Nothing do you want to say, Oh Sehun?" Ahjeong asked while stared at Sehun who had been silent. "What should I say eoh?" Ahjeong pouted her lips, "for example, 'Saranghaeyo' or 'Lee Ahjeong I love you please stay by my side' or other?" Sehun chuckled. He pretended to think while stared at Ahjeong. "Hey come on, why are you become not romantic?" Sehun smiled, ""Cheonsagateun neoyou're my angel. Lee Ahjeong, without you say it, handsome man beside you will still seduced you, right? Just stay by my side then we will be happy, I'm sure it's because I love you from the bottom of my heart." Ah Jeong was silent for a moment, she was trying to hide a burst of red in her cheeks, "are you hitting on me, eoh? Oh Sehun I hate you." He pinched Ahjeong's cheeks softly, "why do you hate me?" Ahjeong pulled back from Sehun's hug, "because you always make me stuck in all of your romantic nonsense," then pulled Sehun's cheeks hardly. "Yaa! Lee Ahjeong!" 

#Flashback off

     Sehun holding his chest, again. Too sick to be remembered. Memories that should still continue to exist, Sehun took a deep breath. He was holding the side of his jacket. "Can I remove the spring?" Sehun muttering under his breath, then let out a long breath, stupid question that he was saying. That guy swallowed  his saliva hardly, then stood up and stepped between the crowd of Seoul. 

     Again, Oh Sehun entered the bar he used to go lately. He was sitting at the table bartender. "Oh Sehun, you want to get drunk again eoh? Crazy man, go home. I don't allows you to get drunk again." Sehun stared at a sweet guy in front of him, a man with milky white skin, smooth skin and reddish hair. "I was really crazy this time Lu-ge." Sweet man in front of him let out a long breath. "Wait for me outside and we'll talk." Sehun shook his head, "give me a bottle of wine Luhan-ge," man called Luhan was also shaking his head. "I'm serving a customer for a while, then I permit out and let's take a dinner together. Wait for me." Sehun ruffled his hair frustrating as he snorted irritably.

     Sehun sitting inside the Bulgogi Restaurant on the edge of Seoul with Luhan. That sweet guy ordered some Bulgogi and a bottle of Cheongju. "Don't be crazy Oh Sehun, I understand your situation. Don't be a stupid man." Luhan flipped the meat that he cooked while occasionally stared at Sehun who just kept silent. "This is not you, you've changed. And I don't like you like this because of your problem that you are too exaggerated." Sehun glared at the man in front of him who was busy cooking the meat. "What do you mean by the word 'exaggerate' hyung?" Luhan shrugged his shoulders, "well, if you can resolve your feelings well, think clearly and normally, you wouldn't be like this." Sehun silent, his gege words were true, if he thinks clearly and normally, he would be able to resolve all the problems wel, and of course he will not turn into a bad guy. "I'm sure, even though she always says she doesn't love you and hate you, she still loves you, sincerely from her heart she loves you, as long as you know, lying to our self feeling is very hurt. So don't do the same thing." Luhan raised the meat which cooked and then gave a plate filled with bulgogi to Sehun. "Eat it, I'm sure you're hungry. Your energy is wasted because of thinking about this problem, so eat a lot." Sehun stared at the dish which filled with meat and then stared at a rice bowl, that pale-skinned guy looked at a sweet guy in front of him. "Eat it, don't worry about me." Then, he took a spoon and eat it hugrily. Oh Sehun, this man rarely spoke to anyone after this incident, the incident that made his heart very pain. Sehun ate his food slowly, trying to disgest back all his Gege's word. 

*****

     Ahjeong closed the door of her eomma, that middle-aged woman was too tired to cry until had fallen asleep on the couch,  and Ahjeong had just taken his mother to her room which is now finally fell asleep in her bed. Ahjeong came out into the yar. waiting for the arrival of the man who had been go to somewhere alone. All memories spinning in her brain remembered their memories, then she had hit her head slowly. "Stupid, you shouldn't remember him Ah Jeong. You're stupid." She murmured, then yawning and unconsciously closed her eyes slowly. Oh sehun walked into his house. He saw that woman sitting in front of the house, hugging her knees, Sehun sighed, "why do I have to see you again tonight?" Sehun stepped towards her. He crouched in front of her, "you look the same, just as Lee Ahjeong that I know." He wiped the tears on her cheeks. That pale-skinned guy carrying the woman in front of him slowly, trying to keep her awake from her sleep. Sehun bring Ahjeong headed to her room and gently lay the woman which still asleep, then covered her with blanket. "I love you Ahjeong," then kissed her forehead and went out of her room. 

     "Eungh .." Ah Jeong blinked while moving little in her bed, the sun had come into her room through the window. She rubs her eyes, then sat down. She touched the mattress, "since when I was here? Oh Sehun, he had returned? Ah, never mind." Ah Jeong down the stairs, she had just finished bathing. She went downstairs and saw her eomma which already busy with the kitchen. "Eomma, is there anything that I can do?" Oh Ahjumma turned and smiled "Ah Jeong-ah, you already wake up? Yes, I need help, sorry to bother you, but could you cut some turnips? Eomma can't cut it because I was busy preparing the broth." Ah Jeong nodded "nevermind eomma, absolutely didn't bother me, it's supposed to help you. It's impossible if Sehun helped you, right?" Oh Ahjumma chuckled, that middle-aged woman finally able to chuckle this morning. "Sehun usually helps me wash the vegetable, he can't cook, not like his appa." Ahjeong nodded slowly. "Sehun's appa can cook?" Oh ahjumma silent for a moment. "Yes, Sehun's appa can cook. Eum your....appa." Ahjeong smiled. "It's good if you called that kid to come and eat together." Ah Jeong nodded then walked into Sehun's room. Ahjeong hasn't finished up the stairs, she smelled that apple scent. Sehun's distinctive scent, the scent which Ahjeong missed.  Ah Jeong looked at him, and true, Oh Sehun already standing in front of her. "Don't be too bothered to call me nuna, I'm going to join breakfast with you. No need to worry." He said then walked through Ahjeong. Ah Jeong silent, she held her breath for a moment. She holding his chest again, that pain snapped again. Too sick to hear Sehun say that, he called Ahjeong 'nuna'. Don't know why, but seeing Sehun quickly give up everything and it looks like he wanted to start a new life again, Ahjeong didn't know but it seems this time really hurt. 

     They have breakfast together, with a very quiet atmosphere, then Ah Jeong broke the silence. "Eomma, your cooking is very tasty. Your homemade radish porridge also really delicious." Oh Auntie smiled, "Oh Sehun also like my radish porridge, right Hun-ah?" The man kept silent, he just ate his food slowly. "Oh, so my brother also likes porridge radish? I know, because eomma made it so it taste delicious eoh?" Again, the man was silent, still focusing on his food. Oh Sehun, he wanted to joking with the woman in front of him. A woman who he missed. But the anger is still there in his heart, he didn't want to yell loud to the woman in front of him, made ​​her angry. Sehun doesn't want that to happen, so he chose silence. "Sehun probably tired, after breakfast, just rest in your room Sehun-ah. So, tomorrow you can do you activity with your healthy body." Sehun just nodded, then ate his porridge and stood. "I finished eating, I was tired. I will rest in the room, if you need me just knock on my door." Then go to his room. Oh ahjumma and Ah Jeong aunt looked at each other "I told you, right? He will definitely change eomma, he will get used." Oh Aunt nodded "yes, at least the child will talk to me, although not as happy as usual." Ah Jeong pay attention to him. Oh Sehun, that man really hurt her inner.      

     After helping her eomma tidy up the dining room Ah Jeong chose to sit in the yard. The woman closed her eyes, remembered what was Sehun do to her earlier, His attitude was supposed to be like that. It is supposed to be like that, which Ahjeong expected. But it turns out her heart says another, Ah Jeong which now want to be selfish. But she couldn't. "If I could hate you, then I will hate you. If I could let you go then I'll let you go, sorry Oh Sehun until now it turns out that I can't erase you from my heart, too hard, too sick." Ah Jeong sighed, "and if you know .. I love you so much." 

     Oh Sehun, forced back into his room before his emotions overflowed. Yes, the man suddenly became a bit sensitive and emotional lately. Especially if he had seen Ahjeong in front of his eyes. Really, the man wanted to pull out all the his curse at her. Then bring women-which should be his, in his arms. Sehun looked out the window, and saw that figure sitting in the yard. Sehun clenching his hands, he should accompany that woman sitting there enjoying the spring air while up to do together. But that's not what should happen. That pale-skinned man long sigh while still watched her in silence. "Should I do which I should ddn't do Ahjeong-ah?" Sehun stared at the figure. 

 

     "I'm sorry, I think from the beginning I should....forget you."

 

To be continued~

 

 

 

2nd fanfic!! Chapter 1 end yay! I hope you'll like it ^^ If you like it I'll make Chapter 2 kk ^^ Don't forget to give comment :)