I'm sorry.. I promise

Only you in my heart

 

Another day, another breath, another life but i promise there will never ever another person in my heart. Only you the one i love and will always you in my heart.. I promise..

 It’s already a year since you go to state, but i’ll never forgot the promise we made that day.

*Flash back*

“Hyung, I’m going to state” Kibum said.

“What??you’re going to state?? But, why so sudden?? You just back from Paris and now you said that you will go to state??? Are you going to leave me again???and make me suffer all by myself?? Please Kibum, not now” Jinki said begged to Kibum not to leave him again.

“But, hyung.. I’m going for college not for playing or something, will you understand me??” Kibum said try to explain it to Jinki so Jinki will allow him to go.

“Didn’t you said the same thing, when you go to Paris?” Jinki said lift his eyebrow.

Kibum just smile with what Jinki said as he admits that what Jinki said was right.

“Please Kibum.. not now, at least wait till our anniversary.. will you?” Jinki said again.

“But, hyung.. i can’t cancel it..i’m going for college this time..please understand it.. I promise i’ll back soon and when i have holiday i’ll come to visit you.. okay?” Key said with his best puppy eyes and smile that Jinki can’t ignore.

“yeah,yeah.. Okay! You made a promise. And 1 more thing you have to call me often.” Jinki said with a smile, even though there’s a disappoint smile let out from his face.

“Okay.. i promise, i’ll call you often and will visit you when i have holiday and will come back soon.. You have to make a promise too.. that you won’t fall for someone else even she or he prettier than me” Key said with a smirk..

“Okay.. I promise.. You’re the only one, will you promise me that i’ll always be the only one for you?” Jinki replied.

“ummmm, about that.. i don’t know” Kibum said teasing Jinki.

“Yah, what was that?? i won’t allow you to go then” Jinki said.

“Ne..ne.. I promise.. You’re the only one” Kibum said and kiss Jinki on the lips.

“Yah, don’t steal my kiss, hey it’s not a last kiss right?” Jinki replied with a shy smile.

Kibum just smile as a replied..

“Bye hyung, i have to go home need to packing all my stuff” Kibum said as he leaves Jinki.

“Hey, wait” Jinki shout to Kibum..

“What?” Kibum said as he turn back.

“Should i take you to the airport?” Jinki ask.

“no need hyung, i can go by myself, and i’m afraid that if you take me there, i can’t leave you. You have to go work too right?” Kibum replied with a smile.

“ah, okay! I’ll miss you so much” Jinki replied as he hugged Kibum.

“Yah, hyung. I can’t breathe you hugged me so tight” Kibum said.

“I don’t wanna let you go, stay here with me at least before you go to state tomorrow” Jinki replied as he begged to Kibum.

“Okay.. i’ll be here till you fall asleep, cos i still have much things to do with my stuff” Kibum replied.

“Okay..” Jinki replied with a smile as he agreed with what Kibum said..

*End Flash back*

“It’s already 1 year, you still not visit me, you didn’t call me, and everytime i try to call you, you didn’t answer my call.. Are you that busy with your college?? Do you forget with our promise?? Please don’t make me suffer like this Kibum..” Jinki mumble before he go to sleep

Phone ring

“Hello” Jinki answer with a sleepy voice.

“Hyung, you already fell asleep?” The voice asked.

“Who is it?” Jinki asked with his sleepy voice..

“It’s me hyung. Kibum” Kibum replied.

“Kibum.. no i’m not fell asleep, i’m wide awake now, how are you?” Jinki replied as he sat from his bed with eyes wide open.

“I’m good hyung, sorry if i disturbing you, and sorry i didn’t call you often and sorry again cos’ i can’t visit you when i have holidays” Kibum said, his voice sound so tired..

“It’s Okay Kibum.. I’m happy that you call me now. Hey are you sure that you are okay?” Jinki replied.

“ne hyung.. no need to worry about me.. You always eat well right?” Kibum said.

“Ne, i don’t want you to scold me, so i always eat well” Jinki replied laughing..

“that’s not funny hyung” Kibum replied.

“Sorry” Jinki replied still laughing..

“Hyung, i have to hang up the phone now, i have something to finish. Take care hyung, i love you” Kibum said as he hung up the phone.

“I love you too Kibum and i missed you so much” Jinki mumble and back to sleep.

------

“Hey, hyung.. whats up?” Taemin said as he enter the coffee shop.

“hey, Taem.. you’re here..” Jinki replied..

“aigoo, hyung.. you’re the one who’s text me to come, and now you look so confused to see me here?” Taemin replied.

“ah, sorry about that.. My mind is so puzzled right now” Jinki replied.

“Is it because Kibum hyung?” Taemin said.

“I don’t know.. Last night he call me” Jinki replied

“Good then, right??? But, why you look not happy with that hyung??” Taemin asked again..

“I’m Happy that he call me last night, but then i feel like i’ll lost him, it’s the same feeling like the day before he go to state 1 year ago” Jinki said explain all to Taemin..

“really??? aigooo..” taemin replied..

“Ne, i’m so afraid that i will lose him” Jinki replied.

“You won’t lose him hyung, remember the promise you made?? Kibum hyung frankly still remember it too” Taemin replied try to comfort Jinki.

Taemin didn’t tell Jinki that he saw a boy look like Kibum, but too bad the boy was with another boy, they looks like a couple. A happy couple.. Taemin thought that he might be wrong, he’s cousin Kim Kibum wasn’t a person who will cheating over his beloved boyfriend.

While Jinki and Taemin on a coffee shop, Taemin saw Kibum friend come inside.. They were talking about something, but it was so clear to be heard..

“Hey, are you guys already met Kibum”

“ah, ne.. I met him yesterday. He looks so different now. Is it because the boy with him?”

“I don’t know..i didn’t talk much with him, cos’ he look so busy and leave me after he said that he already here since a month ago”

Jinki that didn’t realize that those boys are Kibum friends, but Taemin that already notice it pretend that he didn’t know them, just because he didn’t want Jinki to realize it.. But too bad, Kibum friend go to their table and greet them.

“Jinki hyung, Taeminnie”

“ah, Dongwoon hyung” Taemin said.

“Hey dongwoon” Jinki replied.

“How are you hyung, you look so tired” Dongwoon said..

“ah, i’m okay” Jinki replied plaster a smile on his face.

“Hey, hyung. Are you and Kibum already broke up??” Mir suddenly ask

“ah, what??who told you about that???” Jinki replied kinda shock with Mir question.

“Ne hyung, i saw Kibum with other boy yesterday they look like a couple, that’s why i asked you” Mir replied.

Taemin just keep silent, cos’ he knows that his favorite hyung heart will break into pieces.

“ah, what kibum already back from state??” Jinki asked.

“Ne, hyung, you didn’t know it??” Dongwoon replied.

“I didn’t know it.. Taem do you know it???” Jinki said hold the pain inside his heart,

“I don’t know about it either” Taemin said as he shake his head..

After heard that Jinki stand up from his chair and walking outside.. no one know where he’s going. Taemin that tried to chase after Jinki but he failed, since Jinki already disappear.. So  he tries to go to Kibum house.

“Hello Taeminnie” Kibum mother greet Taemin when Taemin reach kibum’s house.

“hi aunty, is that true that Kibum hyung already home???” Taemin asked..

“ah, you didn’t know about it?? Didn’t he call you and Jinki before he come back” Kibum’s mother replied.

“No, he didn’t” Taemin replied.

“Really??why he said that he already call you and Jinki?? That boy look so suspicious..” Kibum’s mother said..

“Is he home aunty??” Taemin ask..

“ah, ne.. He’s inside” Kibum’s mother replied with a smile..

---

“Kibum hyung” Taemin shout

There’ s no replied from Kibum, so Taemin go upstairs to Kibum’s room..

“Taeminnie” Kibum said when Taemin enter his room..

“Hyung, how come you didn’t tell me and Jinki hyung that you already home” Taemin said half yelling at Kibum..

“I’m sorry Taem.. I don’t wanna you guys know that i already home” Kibum said looking down..

“Why??? Is it because of your new boyfriend??” Taemin said again with a smirk..

“No Taem, it’s not because of him, and he isn’t my boyfriend.” Kibum said try to explain all to Taemin..

“How come you do that to Jinki hyung, hyung..” Taemin replied look disappoint at Kibum.

“I didn’t cheating on him, and he isn’t my boyfriend..okay!!” Kibum said with a high tone..

“Then why don’t you tell it to Jinki hyung, why you keep it as a secret??” Taemin said.

“I can’t tell it to Jinki hyung, i don’t wanna see him hurt because of me” Kibum replied, tears start falling down from his eyes..

“You don’t wanna see him hurt, but you know what?? You already hurt him” Taemin said..

“What do you mean with that??” Kibum said look confused at Taemin.

“We meet your friends Dongwoon and Mir hyung at the coffee shop, and Mir hyung ask if you guys already break up, because they met you yesterday with your new boyfriend.. now Jinki hyung disappear” Taemin explained.

Kibum just can keep silent while tears keep falling down from his beautiful face..

-------

“Why Kibum???? Is that true you cheating on me???” Jinki said..

“Do you forgot about the promise that we made that day??? Why Kibum??? Jinki keep on saying those words in the air…

His heart that already broke into pieces, the tears that won’t stop falling from his eyes, There’s nothing more he felt beside the pain that keep on growing stronger..

-----

Kibum know where’s Jinki, but feeling of guilty keep on haunting him, make him can’t go to approach him. He keep on thinking what should he do.. He know that he will hurt everyone, especially his beloved person, the only one person that always in his heart, the only one person that always make him smile happily, the only one person that so hard to get but in the end he can have that person, the only one person that he wanna call on his hard time, the only one Lee Jinki that he wanna be with till the rest of his life. Kibum know that saying sorry won’t change anything, but keep thinking about responsibility that he has to take, make him so depressed.

He has to take the responsibility with the boy that always beside him now, the boy that lost all his memories because of his fault.. No one know about that.. only God and Kibum know about that..

“Mom, i’m going out” Kibum shout as he goes out with his car.

While he was driving, he grab his phone and call Taemin..

“What hyung??” Taemin said with an irritate tone on the other line..

“Would you go with me??” Kibum said..

“Where??” Taemin replied

“You will know if you go with me??” Kibum said.

“Okay..” Taemin replied..

“I’m on my way, to pick you up” Kibum replied and hung up the phone.

After driving Kibum arrived at Taemin’s house..

“Ready??” Kibum said as Taemin open the door.

“Ne..” Taemin replied..

Kibum bring Taemin to an apartment, of course Taemin didn’t understand why Kibum bring him to an apartment, and what will they do on that apartment.

“Hyung, what are we gonna do here??” Taemin asked look so confused.

“I want you to meet someone” Kibum replied..

“Ah, so you wanna introduce me to your new boyfriend?” Taemin said let out a sigh..

“He’s not my boyfriend Taem” Kibum replied as he open the apartment’s door..

----

“ah Kibum you are here” The boy on that apartment say..

“hey hyung” Kibum replied.

“Who’s this pretty boy?? Your boyfriend” He replied..

“hey, hyung.. why he said that i’m your boyfriend??” Taemin whisper to Kibum.

“I told you before, he isn’t my boyfriend” Key whisper to Taemin.

“no hyung, he’s my cousin, his mother is my mother sister” Kibum said.

“Oh i see.. Hello.. I’m kim Jonghyun” Jonghyun replied smile at Taemin.

“I’m Lee Taemin, nice to meet you” Taemin replied with a smile and bow.

Kibum then explain to Taemin that Jonghyun lost all his memories because he tries to save him when he almost got hit by a truck. Kibum was so thankful that Jonghyun didn’t die after save him, when they was on state, but too Jonghyun lost his mind.. Kibum didn’t got any info about Jonghyun beside his name and where he’s from on his identity card on his wallet.. Kibum can’t leave Jonghyun cos’ he was so thankful and for him it’s all his responsibility to taking care of Jonghyun till Jonghyun remember everything.. He didn’t wanna tell it to Jinki, cos he’s afraid that Jinki will hurt, since all his time was to taking care of Jonghyun and didn’t have time to Jinki.. Kibum ask Taemin not to tell it to Jinki and to help him taking care of Jonghyun, till Jonghyun got his memories back.

“Yah, hyung.. why don’t you just tell it to Jinki hyung, maybe he will understand about it, and he won’t get hurt anymore” Taemin said..

“Taem please keep it a secret from Jinki hyung” Kibum said begged..

“Hyung, i have to go back to state tomorrow.. My cousin will help you here, so if you need something just tell him” Kibum said to Jonghyun.

“ah, is that okay with you Taemin??” Jonghyun asked..

“Yah, hyung, should i taking care of him??” Taemin said whispering to Kibum..

“Didn’t you agree before??? That you wanna help me??” Kibum replied whispering to Taemin.

“ah, it’s okay if Taemin didn’t have time.. I can take care of myself” Jonghyun replied..

“ah, no hyung.. It’s okay with me.. I’m on a holidays now, so i thought it’s good to helping you here..” Taemin replied with a smile..

“ah good then” Kibum replied with a smile..

“I’m sorry Taeminnie that you have to waste your time with me” Jonghyun said with a smile..

Taemin smile back as a replied.

“You know how to go home, right?” Key ask Taemin

“Of course i know.. I’m not a little kid anymore” Taemin replied let out a sigh..

“Okay.. I have to go now.. See ya Taem, Jonghyun hyung” Kibum said and leave Taemin and Jonghyun..

It’s so awkward first since Taemin didn’t know what to talk with Jonghyun, it was their first meet and because Taemin already know that Jonghyun lost his memory, it make Taemin keep silent, just sit and look at Jonghyun that suddenly take his guitar and play it..

“Wuach, hyung you’re so cool while playing the guitar” Taemin said..

“Thanks Taem” Jonghyun replied with a smile..

Finally they have something to talk, they talk about music and other things.. Kibum that on his way home, try to meet Jinki on Jinki favorite place that only the two of them know where the place is. When he arrived on Jinki favorite place, he saw Jinki from far behind so Jinki won’t notice that he was there, seeing Jinki like a person without hope make Kibum so hurt, he wanna go near Jinki told everything to Jinki, but he can’t.. He don’t have any strength anymore.. Kibum just can stare at Jinki and leave Jinki again..

“Hyung, i’m sorry.. I didn’t mean it.. I miss you so much.. I love you” Kibum mumble between the tears that fall down from his eyes..

Kibum then grab his phone from his pocket and then text Jinki..

To: Jinki Hyung

                Hyung, I’m sorry.. I love you

Only that words He can say.. Nothing more.. Kibum that broke into pieces after seeing the hopeless Jinki, and keep on blaming himself..

-------

“Hyung you will come back soon and explain everything to Jinki hyung right?” Taemin asked..

“Ne, i promise.. Taem, please take care of Jinki hyung too” Kibum said as he leave Taemin and go to airport..

--------

“Taeminnie, you’re here” Jonghyun said as Taemin enter the apartment..

“Ne hyung, Kibum hyung ask me to take care of you, and since i’m bored at home, so yeah.. here i am” Taemin said with a smile..

“I’m happy that you’re here..” Jonghyun said with a smile..

“Hyung, do you remember something, about your family or something like that” Taemin ask so innocent.

“I’m sorry Taem, i don’t remember anything, Kibum just tell me that i save him and i lost all my memories” Jonghyun said..

“Oh i see” Taemin said pouting..

Jonghyun then smiling, make Taemin curious why Jonghyun is smiling like that..

“Hyung, why are you smiling??” Taemin ask

“You’re so cute with your pouting face” Jonghyun replied with a smile..

“Hyung, would you teach me how to playing guitar??” Taemin said with a smile..

“Of course, if you want” Jonghyun replied, take his guitar and start teach Taemin play guitar..

It’s already a week Taemin always go to Jonghyun’s apartment, Jonghyun that start to remember a little about his memories, and of course Jonghyun and Taemin relationship become closer each day..

“Taemin, do you know why Kibum back to state??” Jonghyun asked..

“He said that he have to search some info about you, maybe it’ll help you to have your memories again hyung” Taemin replied while he’s still learning how to play guitar..

“Oh, i see.. I feel so guilty to him.. He do everything to me, he even sacrifice his love for me” Jonghyun said looking down..

“Hey, hyung how about we help them??” Taemin said with a smile..

“help them???” Jonghyun asked confuse..

“Ne, you feel guilty to Kibum hyung, right?? So let’s help him to explain everything to his lover” Taemin replied..

“ah, you’re right.. Nice idea” Jonghyun said smiling..

Taemin then suddenly call Jinki to make appointment to meet him..

“Hello” The voice came from the other line..

“Hello hyung, are you okay??” Taemin said..

“Ne, i’m okay.. Why Taem??” Jinki replied..

“Your voice didn’t sound like you’re okay.. well, can we meet???” Taemin said a little worry..

“Where??” Jinki ask

“On the coffee shop??” Taemin replied..

“ah, okay..” Jinki replied and hung up the phone..

“How is it Taem” Jonghyun ask..

“We’ll meet him on the coffee shop” Taemin said as he stood up..

“Okay.. Let’s go then” Jonghyun replied with a smile..

Taemin said to Jonghyun that honestly Kibum didn’t allow him to tell it to Jinki, but Taemin can stand it, to see his favorite hyung suffer because the misunderstand between them.. Taemin tell to Jonghyun not to tell it to Kibum, cos’ if he know about it he’ll be mad like a crazy person..

“Here we are hyung” Taemin said and enter the coffee shop.

Jonghyun just smile and keep following Taemin..

“Hey hyung.. sorry for making you wait” Taemin said to Jinki

“It’s okay taem.. who is it by the way??” Jinki ask as he look at Jonghyun

“Oh, it’s Kibum hyung friends” Taemin said with a smile

“What is it Taem, are you trying to hurt me like crazy again, why you make me think about Kibum again, it’s enough to read his message that day, why you bring his boyfriend to meet me??It’s enough to break my heart into pieces again. If they were real, why not he’s the one to come here with his boyfriend?? Even though i try to forgot all about him, and try not to love him but the promise we made that day, make me can’t stop loving him and make me hurt like crazy” Jinki told to himself while he was staring at Jonghyun..

“Hello, I’m Jonghyun” Jonghyun said with a smile and bow..

“What with this boy, why he’s smiling, like there’s nothing happen??” Jinki told to himself again.

“Oh, I’m Jinki” Jinki replied and bow..

“Nice to meet you.. and I’m sorry, You guys have to suffer because of me” Jonghyun said..

“Oh, you know that i’m suffering because of him..and now, you saying sorry??oh please” Jinki told to himself again..

“Hyung, are you okay??” Taemin suddenly ask to Jinki..

“I’m not okay now” Jinki replied..

“I know Kibum love you so much” Jonghyun said..

“If he love me, why he leave me because of you??” Jinki said holding the pain..

“please don’t misunderstand it hyung, Jonghyun hyung isn’t Kibum hyung boyfriend” Taemin added..

“Isn’t Kibum boyfriend???what it means???” Jinki said

“Ne, I’m not his boyfriend.. He just taking care of me, cos’ he felt guilty at me” Jonghyun said..

“Ne, hyung.. Kibum hyung almost got hit by a truck but thank God Jonghyun hyung was there and save him, but Jonghyun hyung got amnesia he lost all his memories, that’s why Kibum hyung take the responsibility to take care of him” Taemin added..

“Really???” Jinki said almost cry..

“Ne, he didn’t wanna told you about it, cos’ he know that he will hurt you.. even though maybe you will understand about it, but to know that he won’t be able to spend time together with you, make him didn’t wanna told you about it” Jonghyun try to explain it again..

“Then, where’s he??” Jinki asked..

“Kibum hyung went to state again last week, but he promise will back soon” Taemin replied..

“I see” Jinki said..

“how i wish, i’m a rich person.. too bad, i’m not that rich as Kibum” Jinki told to himself..

“I hope you won’t get hurt anymore, and wanna forgive Kibum” Jonghyun said..

“Hyung, please don’t tell it to Kibum hyung, if he know about it, he will kill me” Taemin added..

“I’m not going to tell it to Kibum, ah, sorry i have to go now” Jinki replied and stood up from his chair..

“ah, okay hyung.. Bye” Taemin said..

Jinki was a little happy to know the truth, but he still feel a little sad, cos Kibum isn’t the one to tell it to him.. Jinki that can’t wait for Kibum to come back....

“You have to pay for it Kim Kibum” Jinki said as he go to his favorite place..

------------

Kibum that already back from state, just like before he didn’t tell it to Jinki.. Feeling of guilty keep on haunting him.. He didn’t have any strength to face jinki.. and to be surprise Taemin told him that he already in a relationship with Jonghyun.

“Is that true??” Kibum said..

“Of course it’s true hyung.. you make me always be with him on my holidays almost 2 months, and yeah Jonghyun hyung is a kind person, he teach me playing guitar, he have a nice voice and so on” Taemin said with a smile..

“Good to know that Taem” Kibum replied plaster a smile..

“Hey, hyung, is that something bothering you??” Taemin asked..

“ah, nothing.. i just miss Jinki hyung so much, how is Jinki hyung Taem??” Kibum said..

“I don’t got any info from him, sorry hyung” Taemin replied..

“yah, didn’t i told you to take care of him too???” Kibum said yelled..

“Ne, the last time i met him is 1 month ago, and now i don’t know where’s him” Taemin replied with an i’m sorry face..

“it’s okay.. just foget it.. by the way please give it to Jonghyun hyung..This all i can get about him.. hope it’ll help him” Kibum said handed an envelope to Taemin

“ah, okay” Taemin replied as he take the envelope..

“I have to go now, see ya Taem” Kibum said as he leave the house..

----

“Is Kibum already go out again??” Kibum’s mother ask Taemin..

“Ne, aunty.. maybe he have something to finish” Taemin replied with a smile..

“Oh, i see” Kibum’s mother replied with a smile like she understand the meaning of taemin’s smiling face..

“aunty, i have to go too, see ya next time” Taemin said with a smile and leave kibum’s mother..

“Take care Taem” Kibum’s mother shout..

-----

Taemin know where Kibum is going.. Kibum go to Jinki favorite place, he know he can find him there.. and, yeah Jinki was there..

“Hey hyung” Kibum said to Jinki.

“ah, Kibum.. you’re here” Jinki replied..

“Don’t you miss me hyung???” Kibum asked..

“Should i miss you?? When you already have someone else in your heart and forgot our promise??” Jinki said with a smirk on his face..

Kibum feel like he got a shoot on his heart and he will die soon, he just can freezing in front of Jinki.. How come the one he love said something like that???

“I’m sorry hyung” Kibum said hold his tears..

“Sorry???for what??? It’s okay.. i don’t wanna think about it anymore” Jinki said..

“I’m sorry hyung, please forgive me” Kibum said and the tears fall down from his eyes..

“Stop saying sorry Kibum.. I don’t wanna hear it anymore, and please don’t cry in front of me.. it won’t work” Jinki said again..

Honestly Jinki can’t hold himself to hug Kibum, since he missed his beloved boyfriend so ing much, but he keep pretend that he don’t have any feeling for Kibum anymore..

“I’m sorry hyung” Kibum said again..

There’s no other words he can said, Kibum really hurt to see Jinki like that to him.. Jinki that act so cold to him, really really break his heart into pieces. The tears keep falling down from his eyes…

--------

“Hey hyung” Taemin said as he enter Jonghyun’s apartment..

“Hey Taem.. oh, what was that??” Jonghyun ask as he saw the envelope on Taemin’s hand..

“ah, Kibum hyung ask me to give it to you, he said maybe it’ll help you to got your memories back” Taemin explain..

“I guess, i don’t need it anymore. I don’t need my memories back, cos’ i already have you, the greatest memories i don’t wanna forgot” Jonghyun said with a playful smile..

“Yah, what was that???” Taemin said..

“Nothing.. by the way, how is Kibum?” Jonghyun said..

“Kibum hyung, go meet Jinki hyung i thought” Taemin replied..

“Hope they can get their relationship back..” Jonghyun said with a smile..

-------

Kibum was crying to see Jinki was so cold as ice to him, He run to his car and start driving.. Jinki that try to stop him, but he can’t.. he know Kibum was so hurt.. So he call Taemin ask if Taemin know where’s Kibum now.. Of course taemin know, because Kibum arrived at Jonghyun’s apartment before Jinki call Taemin.. Jonghyun’s apartment that near from Jinki’s favorite place, make it easy for Jinki to reach Jonghyun’s apartment..

“Is Kibum here?” Jinki ask as Jonghyun open the door..

“Are you running hyung???” Jonghyun ask to Jinki that try to take his breath again..

“where’s Kibum??” Jinki asked again as he breath..

“He’s inside with Taemin” Jonghyun said looking at Jinki that running inside his apartment looking for Kibum..

“Kibum ah” Jinki said when he saw Kibum and Taemin

“Hyung” Kibum said between his tears..

“I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to hurt you.. I’m just” Jinki said, but Kibum cut his words.

“It’s okay hyung.. I understand, if you mad at me.. it’s all my fault after all” Kibum said try not to cry..

“Yah, hyung. Why don’t you guys finished it outside?? Not here” Taemin said point in the outside.

“Can we talk outside?” Jinki ask

“Ne, hyung” Kibum replied as they walk out..

They were talking outside while Jonghyun and Taemin was staring at them..

“I’m sorry hyung.. i didn’t tell it to you” Kibum said..

“Didn’t i told you,stop saying sorry??” Jinki replied..

“Hyung, is that how you show me how much you hate me??” Kibum said trying his best to hold the tears..

“Ne, i hate you cos’ you didn’t tell it to me, i hate you cos’ you make me can’t forget all about you, and i hate you cos’ you keep on saying sorry for nothing, and the most i hate about you it’s because you make me suffer with this love” Jinki said as fast as he can..

“I’m sorry hyung” Kibum said..

“Yah, didn’t i told you stop saying sorry” Jinki yelled..

Kibum just keep silent after heard Jinki yelled at him, Jinki then move close to Kibum and hugged Kibum..

“Stop saying sorry, i already forgive you” Jinki whisper to Kibum while he hugged Kibum tight..

“Yah, hyung i can’t breathe” Kibum said..

“I don’t wanna let you go this time, i missed you so much” Jinki said..

“I missed you too hyung” Kibum said with tears in his eyes..

“Don’t cry” Jinki said as he wipe Kibum tears and kiss Kibum…

Taemin and Jonghyun that looking at the lovely couple that now together again feel so happy too..

“I thought you already forgot the promise we made that day” Jinki said..

“How can i forgot about that, it’s impossible you know” Kibum said and pout..

“I love you, promise me you won’t leave me again and will tell everything to me” Jinki said with a smile..

“I promise, there will never had a secret between us.. I love you too hyung” Kibum replied with a bright smile as he stole Jinki kiss again..

-----------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                       ~End~ 91yuKey

 

Thanks for Reading you I love you ~ 'ㅂ'