First Kiss

Minzy and EXO | Oneshots

 


"Come out, Minji. You're taking too long!"

Chaerin knocked on the door for nth time, but Minji refused to open the door for her. It was unsual for the maknae to not obey her leader's orders, but today, she wasn't feeling like her usual self. In fact, today wasn't an usual day, at all.

"Agh.. Minji, YG sansangnim is waiting for you and he'll be mad if you don't hurry out." Chaerin said in a now desperated tone of voice. For exactly 20 minutes, Minji had locked herself inside one of the restrooms of the hotel room they were in, and was refusing to come out. CL being the leader, already knew why she was acting that way, but refused to say anything so Minji wouldn't feel any more embarrassed.

 

Minji sighed, poking her cherry red cheeks and fanning her rounded face. Out of the 4 members, just why did she have to be the one to go through something like this? She didn't understand it. She wasn't the prettiest one of them all, so why her, she wondered. 

"Sorry, unnie.." she apologized, suddenly feeling hot tears wanting to come out of her small eyes. She was so nervous and annoyed. "I won't come out until I talk to Bom unnie."

Chaerin sighed and rubbed her temples --Sometimes being the leader could be a difficult task.

 

After a few seconds, Minji heard Bom's voice coming from the other side of the door and without another thought, she opened the door and dragged her inside the bathroom with her.

"Whoa, Minzy. You look just like a tomato right now. Are you alright? Tell unnie what's happening!"

Minji was aboout to open to explain everything, when suddenly, she bursted out crying and hugging Bom. "Why do you cry? Tell me what's wrong.."

"Unnie.." she sobbed, "I'm afraid.."

"Afraid of what, Minji? You're not making any sense right now.."

Minzy let go of her unnie and looked straight into her dolly eyes. Her heart was racing and a bunch of mixed emotions exploded inside her body. It was like she wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. Damn, she hated being nervous like this. She must look really stupid in front of her beloved unnie.

"I... I  don't know what to do.. I.." She looked down to her hands that were shaking and clasped them together. "I have never kissed before and... I'm not sure of how to do it or what.. Do I close my eyes, do I move my lips, do I tilt my head? It's too much..."

Bom was in shock. After all this time, was this really what Minji was afraid of? She didn't know whether she should laugh or hug the maknae for being so silly and cute. But she understood how she felt at the moment. If was her first kiss after all, of course she would be nervous. "Dara unnie was supposed to be the one to be in the music video with the guy, but why is it me all of a sudden?"

Bom chuckled and started fixing Minji's make up.

The four girls were at one of the most expensive hotels in Seoul to shoot the music video for "Come Back Home" unplugged version. Because Yang Hyungsuk sansangnim noticed how popular '2nexo' had apparently gotten, he and Sooman had a talk about it and both men decided to have one of the boys from EXO appear in 2ne1's music video, which happened to be Luhan. That way, both groups would become more popular and the companies would get richer. It was a good plan.

The only problem was that Dara and CL had been getting a lot of hate lately, so YG had to pick Minzy as the protagonist of the mv. Minzy was okay with it, until she learned that there would be a kiss scene. That's when everything started falling apart and now there she was, crying over it inside of the hotel's restrooms. It might sound silly, but she was really shy about it. She had never kissed a guy before and even less a pretty cute boy like Luhan.

"You'll be fine, Minzy. Just go with the flow, I mean, it's not like you'll make out with him ...Or do you want to?" She wriggled her eyebrows at the maknae, only to ear a punch in the arm from the latter. "Ouch! Anyways, you need to come out now. It will only take a minute, I swear!"

Minji sighed and fanned her face a bit more, before going outside. "Bravo, wow! You finally came out, what did you do to her, Bommie-ah?" Dara clapped, smiling big.

"Some times I feel like Bom should be the leader. You guys only listen to her." CL sighed, "Anyway, are you ready, Minjiah? They're waiting for you."

Minji nodded and made her way towards the room, where a bed and two lamps were placed in the middle of it. There were many cameras and people surrounding it, but there was no sight of Luhan. She didn't know why, but she somehow felt glad about it. Maybe because his prescense made her feel uneasy, but now that he wasn't arou-

"Finally, Minzy, you came out." That voice.. That scary voice that she knew it all too well. "I'm sorry, sansangnim." She bowed poletly, hoping she wouldn't get scolded for her actions, but instead of saying anything, her Papa YG smiled and signaled someone with his hand. 

Luhan.

"This is Luhan from EXO, I know you guys haven't been introduced properly." He said, "And to think you two will be kissing in a few seconds, hahaha."  Minji just couldn't believe her boss. Why was he even talking about it as if it was something so normal, she felt her face quickly heating up, but she also noticed that Luhan's cheeks were slightly pink. He must be feeling just as shy as her.

"Let's start this. Now you two, go and lay on the bed so we can finish this." 

This is it, she thought and laid on the bed right beside Luhan.

And he then turned to her and stared at her pretty face. A small smile played on his thin lips, Minzy felt so shy, she knew her cheeks were red. She could feel it.

"And we'll start in 1... 2... 3.."

The music started playing in the background and Luhan started caressing her cheek, his eyes never leaving hers. It was weird, but Minzy started feeling those 'butterflies' inside her tummy. She knew everything was an act, but wow, was he cute.. And the way he looked at her.. It was as if he was saying 'I love you' through his eyes. Those sparkly eyes of his...

   

꿈속에서조차 네 이름을 또 불러

모든 걸 변하게 하는 시간 앞에도 변하지 않는 건

나는 너의 queen, you’re my ruler

 

And he leaned in, as small smile on his rosy lips that didn't fail to make her heart flutter.

And one... two.. three.. their lips touched.. Their eyes closing in sync.. Minji wrapped her arms around his neck, moving him closer to her. Luhan did not struggle, he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and slowly bit her lower lip...

"CUT!" Papa YG yelled and Minji quickly pushed Luhan off of her. Her cheeks red like two tomatoes, and her heart palpitating like crazy. "This is enough, we got it. Good job!"

Minzy stood up from the bed and before she could run back to the restroom to lock herself yet again, she glanced at Luhan one last time only to find him staring back at her with pink cheeks and a smile on his pretty face.

Well, there he was, the guy who gets to keep her very first kiss.

 


A/N I deeply apologize, guys.. I wrote this chapter quickly because I have exams and I've been really busy, studying and everything, but since I wanted to update... ㅠㅠ I'm sorry.

I'll do better on the next chapter, I really promise it! You can request for a fanfic~ First-come first serve.

Just please don't ask for Kai because I'm saving him for the very last chapter~~

Thanks for reading and subscribing❤