1/1

I love you too...

Heyy guys...Yeah...I am so sorry i haven't updated in so long. So here is chapter one out of many..I don't know yet. But to let you know in advance, this will concentrate on Yitao ONLY. Tao will not have someone else and Yifan will not magically re-appear again Sorry .

NOTE: This is now a one-shot! Created this at the end of my writing phase. 


 

Father is coming back today. I can't wait to tell him all of my stories. I run down stairs but stopped when I found mother at the door, she was crying. I peeked through my mother’s side to see who it was. Oh it was a general! cool! I asked my mother where father was. She continued to sob as she body shook furiously, confused I looked at the general. With sad eyes he knelled beside me and put his large hands on my shoulder. He looked at me. He began to talk to me about growing up and taking care of my mother. What is he talking about, that's what father is fo--that is when it hit me.

 

My eyes began to water, I shook my head .No, this can't be. He tried to speak to me again. I screamed out "LIAR LIAR" I ran up to my room ignoring the calls from my mother. I slammed the door and pushed all of my papers into the garbage can. I feel to my knees as I continued to cry. Baba you promised you would be back. Slowly I got up and picked up some of the recent letters father had sent to me. 

 

Looking through them slowly an envelope fell out. Confused I went to pick it up. Tears began to flood my eyes again. Father's wrote this to me before the war. How come I didn't see this?

 

Dear Yitao

 

I hope that you will be able live on your life, without me. Take care of your mother for me. I know this war may not be the best for me so I wrote this letter in advance. I had your mother put this in your room, I understand you are scared but remember that I will always be there even if you can't see me. Hopefully in the future you will become a wonderful man, husband, and grandfather. Don’t give up on what you are born to be, because of me. I love you son

 

Love, Baba

 

 

I dropped to my knees when I read the last line. If father knew he wasn’t going to make it why did he have to go!? “WHY?” I screamed so loud that mother came running into my room with the general behind her. I stared at her with hurtful eyes. She looked down at the letter between my fingers, tears rolled down her face as she walked closer to me. This time I stared at the general with hateful eyes. He made father go. He took father away from me. I lunged forward towards him. “EVIL! YOU TOOK FATHER AWAY FROM ME!” I hit him repeatedly before sinking to the ground. I cover my face with my hands before breaking away in sobs.

 

My mother apologized to the general. “I’m so sorry Chanyeol...”

“Its fine Tao, just rest. Baekhyun will check on you later on today”

“....” My mother was silent

“If that is okay with you”

“It’s fine, you have done enough for me”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t save him...” The general known and Chanyeol stared at my mother with sad eyes

“I’m sorry Tao. He saved me ins—“

“ITS ENOUGH!” My mother screamed before pointing at the door

“LEAVE, I DON’T WANT TO HATE YOU. JUST LEAVE!” She stared at him with pained eyes

 

The general left my room and walked downstairs. My mother and I heard some movement of paper before he left. I stared up at my mother.

 

“Mama, Are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine Yitao, go wash up...breakfast is served” My mother turned away and walked out of my room.

 

I walked down stairs to join my mother in the dining table. I halted in my steps when I heard my mother cry. I leaned on the wall and sighed. Zitao, you are now the man in this family. You have to grow up and protect mother. I clenched my hands and took a deep breath before heading into the dining room and huged my mother.

“Don’t cry mother...” My mother started to calm down after a few minutes and hid a letter in her pocket. I knew the letter was for me. I sighed and headed for my seat but my mother held onto my arm.

“Sit next to me Zitao” 

Our breakfast was different from usual. It was silent and tense. At this very moment I knew my childhood was now going to be over.