Good Luck Kiss

Good Luck Kiss

“Do you mind if I sit here?” Minho became slightly irritated at the question. The café only has a few customers. Why did this stranger want to share a seat with him? He looked up and saw that the stranger was actually Nickhun.

“Go ahead.” Minho resumed to studying although he had a hard time adjusting back to his studies because he was getting conscious of Nickhun’s presence but after a while, he forgot about Nickhun’s presence and got absorbed in his study.

“I have to go now.” Nickhun announced.

Minho blinked. Didn’t he just arrive? He looked at the time. An hour had actually passed already. “Oh. I’m sorry if I haven’t been entertaining.” Minho apologized. He had never been a friendly or talkative person anyway even if he liked the other person.

“You were busy studying anyway. I would feel guilty if you would fail in your exams because I was bothering you. I was contented just watching you and sharing a table with you.” Nickhun was clearly making it obvious that he liked Minho.

“Are you really just contented with just that?”

“Yes, I’m contented but I’ll be happier if you’ll allow me to good luck kiss for you exam.”

“Give it your best shot. I’ll need all the luck I can get.”

Nickhun only meant the good luck kiss to be just a teasing touch on their lips but he found himself wanting more anyway and got involved in a deep, tongue and wet kiss.

Minho looked at his test results. It was really very high from his normal range of scores that he usually gets. Perhaps, he should get more of Nickhun’s good luck kisses whenever he has exams.

THE END

A/N:  I wrote this when I noticed how a lot my readers back then seem to be taking exams at the same time XD  Comments please?