So Suddenly

Meeting You

 

One day of a weekend, when both of them were playing with Yesung's puppies in the park, Yoona asked:

"Can you give me your phone number? Sometimes I might be a bother to you in your classroom and this way is faster too."

"Ok, why not?"

They exchanged phone numbers and kept playing. Then, Yoona's eyes were filled with sparkles when she turned to Yesung and saw his happy face while laughing with his beautiful voice when playing with the puppies. She never saw that side of him. Inside her, very deep in her heart, her heartbeats became fast. It wasn't like when she saw SnowDrop. It wasn't only one heartbeat, but everytime her heart pumped she could feel the fast beating. This was different, it made her very happy. A blessing feeling that was even stronger than her meeting with SnowDrop.

The park they were in, was very lively; people exercising, taking a walk, having a picnic, talking. It was fun just watching so many people in a place interacting, and there they were, beside a big and tall tree isolated from the others. If you'd come here, besides this wonderful tree in the morning, you could see the sun rising from below to the top. The view in there was simply amazing, no words to describe it.

After playing, the puppies went home by themselves. It was a talent they had, to know where their home was wherever place they were in. While walking, there was a long silence. Strangely, in between the silence, Yoona became nervous. The silence broke when they arrived to the restaurant.

"Here we are, let's go in" said Yesung

They entered the restaurant, sat down, and ordered.

"Oh!, right. Next week, at school, there will be a presentation I will be participating in. If you have free time, you're welcome to watch it."

"I'll see if I can go."

Their food arrived. Both of them finished their own within half hour. Yesung paid and they headed outside.

"Thanks for treating me" said Yoona

"No problem" replied Yesung

Yoona's cellphone starts to ring.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Unni, it's an emergency. Mom fainted. I called the ambulance, they said that they'll be here in few minutes." said Yoona's younger sister Seohyun with a trembling voice.