First Meeting

Meeting You

 

When she's shedding tears, she always thinks of their first meeting. It was on that day, she remembers. She didn't thought it will become such a memory. The sky was clear. In her mind, it was as if time would stop and leave the two of them alone. The sun was as her mind became when she first saw him, it was a really strong heartbeat. It was the first time she saw such a beautiful puppy. The puppy was white as snow, pure, cleanly. She wanted to hold him in her arms tightly. Suddenly, the puppy's owner seemed to have noticed her staring at his puppy.

"Are you Class A's Yoona?" asked Yesung, the puppy's owner.

She became mesmerized by his voice, it was a soft and deep voice.

"Do you know me?" replied Yoona.

"I've heard your name. You're really popular"

"Really? I don't think so. What's your name?"

"I'm Kim Jong Woon, also known as Yesung"

"Yesung? It does fit you. Your voice gives a heart-touching feeling~ Oops!" (Yesung means "Art with the Voice")

"Hahahahah, Thanks!"

"Oh! Is this puppy yours? He's beautiful~ Which is his name?"

"He's named SnowDrop"

"SnowDrop?"

"Because he's so white and little"

"Hahahahaha" *She touches SnowDrop lightly*

"Wooof!" barked SnowDrop

"It seems he likes you" 

"I like him as well~"said Yoona smiling.

"Do you like dogs?, I have another one named FluffyJoy. He's a very cheerful brown puppy."

"I'd like to meet him someday"

"I'm in Class B, if you want to meet my puppies someday, just tell me and I'll bring them"

"Really!? Thanks a lot!"

"Well, we have to go now"

"Ohh~ ok, see you"

"Byee"

 

The days passed by, normal days did. Yoona and Yesung went to classes. After school, Yoona went to her Drama Club activities; Yesung to his house. In days, they didn't meet. After a long while, when Yoona spotted a free time, she'd always go to Yesung's classroom. At first, everyone was surprised that YOONA came by to meet Yesung, but after some visits, people were busy with their own things that they didn't pay too much attention to them. 

"Hello~ Are you free after school? Like about 5 0'clock?"

"Sure, I am. I'll bring SnowDrop and FluffyJoy along."

"That's great. See you later" says Yoona with a smiling face.

It wasn't very common, their meetings were once in a while meetings. They were just acquaintances that would meet ocasionally. Soon, Winter was coming, when they started to get closer...