Final

Reminiscing

"Jagiya~" Your boyfriend, Jiyong, called you over to his side.

He was rehearsing with the boys for the upcoming concerts in Korea and Japan. Since they wanted to give perfect and meaningful performances to the VIPs, the boys practiced for hours. At that moment, they were taking a break, so you walked over to him and sat at the corner of the room. You were  you from diaMond, YG's second girl group after 2NE1- 3 years as a band. The whole media knew about you and the great GD as you announced the relationship as real one year ago. In the beginning, you received some bashing, but you were tough, so you were able to go through it with the support of the fans and Jiyong. "youyong" became a popular ship and many fans wrote fanfictions to express their happiness. You smiled at the thought. You smiled even more at Jiyong as you recalled the first time you met.

It was in the dance room in a corner where you were singing a song beautifully. Back then, you were signed as an actress, but you wanted to pursue as a singer. YG didn't see any ability, so he didn't bother to train you as an artist. But by chance, young G-Dragon was dancing to "Lies" by himself because he needed to be on timing. With you at the corner with earphones on, you couldn't even hear the melodic tune of "Lies". So when GD turned off the music, he heard a soft, harmonic singing. Walking towards the sound, he found you, completely oblivious. From there on, he took you immediately to the president and convinced him to sign you as a singer.

"Thank you, Jiyong oppa... I can still remember about our first meeting." You said softly to Jiyong and he nodded and showed you his adorable gummy smile.

"I love you too you-ah."