Anything Ehh?

Anything Ehh?

'Arghh!' Matsujun suddenly released scratching the back of his head

'Nan Desu ka?' Sho asked concerned as to why his friend was frustrated 'I-I-NO!'

'Yes ... ?' Sho replied raising his eyebrows

'Since 2009 I've been in Love with you and I can't hold it in much longer' MatsuJun released looking at Sho directly in the eyes, clasping his hands onto his 'I-er-am flattered demo-'

'Baka! I'm not gay! It's not for you!' Matsujun exclaimed

'Eeh?' Sho replied confused to what matsujun had been saying he really thought that MatsuJun was confessing to him 'It's a confession for someone else... Does it sound good?'Matsujun continued softly blushing a little , staring at sho waiting for a verdict

'It's not bad ... -'

'Not bad?' Matsujun replied discouraged

'I-I mean just fine -'

'Just fine?' 'I-I-I mean a confession , as long as you express your emotions anything is fine' sho said Matsujun had a erted look on his face. 'Baka! Not anything. Anything!' Sho exclaimed breaking Matsujun from his vulgar thoughts. 'I knew that!' Matsujun bluffed A knock came from the door... Sho opened it

'MOU!women! It was a kiss for the Drama!'

'Well! You looked like you enjoyed it!'

'I HAD to look like that!'

'WELL she was SO ing you!'

'AND THE AMOUNT OF MEN WHO ON YOUR HALF PICTURES ON THOSE ERO-MAGAZINES!' 'IT'S MY JOB!' 'SO WAS THAT!'

'MOU! YAMETE' MatsuJun cried out

'URESAII!' The oguri couple exclaimed in reply to MatsuJun, Oguri flinged something at Matsujun's face

'TEME! I'm going to -' Matsujun shouted preparing to attakc oguri Shun 'Yamete! Matsujun'Sakurai sho quickly said holding MatsuJun back 'Now let's talk about all of this!' Sho continued, sounding like a therapist 'I don't WANNA!' The oguri couple and Matsujun replied sounding like kids *10 minutes later* 'I'm sorry Shun , my darling' Yamada yu sobbed as tears fell down her eyes 'I'm Sorry Yu-chan , my baby' Oguri Shun replied sobbing himself 'Shun sorry for getting mad at you' Matsujun sobbed 'Sorry for chucking something at you Matsujun' oguri Shun replied 'I love you , man!' Matsujun said 'Me too man!' 'Come on guys it's alright!' Sho said 'ONLY alright?' MatsuJun replied 'I-I mean, an apology as long as you express your emotions your feelings, anything Is alright you know!' 'Anything ehh?' Matsujun gave a y smile 'BAKA! Not anything anything!' Sho replied 'I knew that!' Matsujun replied 'SURE' oguri replied 'Get the drinks Sho!' Oguri exclaimed 'Let's have drinks and do karaoke' Yamada screamed clapping her hands together 'YEAH!' Sho and matsujun exclaimed 'Ikenai Taiyou!! Na na na ... ABC tsuzukanai sonna n ja dame ja nai Datte kokoro - ' the room vibrated as they jumped and sang The song was interrupted by a huge bang on the door 'Ahh! Who -hiccup- is -hiccup-that?!' Oguri asked unable to stand firmly on his feet 'Checkkk shooooo' Matsujun cried 'Noooo let the wuman near the door answer it!' Sho pointed at yamada 'I don't wannaaaaa!'Yamada replied but ended up opening it anyway She opened the door to find a girl with blonde hair in a messy bun and geeky glasses and blue eyes 'WHO are YOOOUUU!' Yamada asked looking at the girl who she did not recognise 'Yu-chan it's me Mao inoue' the girl who was mao inoue remover her fake glasses and blue contact lenses and removed her wig 'AH! MAO-CHAN!' Yamada exclaimed 'Mao-chan' matsujun said softly 'MAO-CHAN!' He exclaimed realising who's name he had just said 'Ehh! What should I do??' He didn't know how to act or what to do or what to say he beag to panick 'Come in!' Yamada said 'Want a drink?' Oguri asked offering vodka 'No... I've-' 'Come on! Don't be shy ..' Sho exclaimed shoving a whole cup down mao's throat 'MATSUJUN! Whyyy youu quiweett??' Mao hiccuped drunk already 'You're drunk alweady?' Matsujun replied 'I'm not dwuunk!' Mao replied giggling 'Mao-chan ... Ano ne.. Ore wa .. Dai-daisuki!' Matsujun said blushing a little 'Eeh?!' Mao replied 'I've loved you since 2009 and now I can't hold it in much longer!' Matsujun continued Mao began to cry... 'Why are you cry-' 'It's just that I've been waiting for you to tell me this since 2009' 'I didn't know how too' matsujun replied blushing even more 'Anything would have been alright you know!' 'Anything ehh?' Matsujun had thoughts all over his mind 'Baka!' She softly hit him on the face , he then passionately kissed her 'WOO! Maotsujun!' Sho , oguri and yamada exclaimed whistling and clapping. Yamada and oguri too began to kiss and sho felt left out so he hugged himself 'I love you sho! Let's run away' sho said in a high pitched voice 'I love you too baby!' Sho then said in his normal voice 'Where should we go to?' 'As long as we're together anything will do!' 'Anything ehh?!' Matsujun exclaimed 'Anything ehh?!' Everyone replied The end to my stupid story THANK YOU *bows*