Gun Shoot

Gun Shoot

Jinki pull the trigger on his gun that directed to his sobbing lover who standing not too far from him.

"O-onew please.." plead Kibum

But Jinki resist “Liar..” said him with so much anger in his voice. And without hesitate he shoot his gun.

And what happens next was something that Jinki never imagine to happen. Right after the bullet comes out form his gun, Kibum smile. And Jinki know by heart that already beating rapidly that Kibum smile was sincere.

“I Love You..”

Jinki gaped as he seeing the bullet break through Kibum fragile body and weakly, he fall to the ground.

He runs to his lover side and rest Kibum head on his lap. And Jinki breaking down as he see Kibum still smile though a blood come out from his mouth and stomach. His tears rolling down, his hand pressing Kibum stomach trying to stop the bleeding.

Jinki crying hard, he didn't say anything. He can't. He keep crying and pressing Kibum stomach harder.

"I-i'm sorry, Key please.. Please don't die.." this time Jinki is the one who pleading.

Kibum shook his head, he stretch his hand and cupped Jinki cheek to wipe his tears. When their eyes meet, Kibum smile again.

"I love you Onew-ya.. I do.."

Jinki hold Kibum hand "I'm sorry, Key-ah.."

But Kibum loosen his grip. And when Jinki realize, Kibum eyes already close and he didn't breathe anymore.

"Key?? Key-ah?? Please Key, please please please open your eyes.."

"KEYYYY!!!!!"

 

 

"CUT!!!!!! And wrap it!!" shout Jonghyun from his director chair behind the monitor. He standing and give an applause, he looks so proud "Perfect.. Perfect.." said him and the fellow crew there gives them standing applause too.

Kibum sit, give a small bow to everyone and pat Jinki's back.

"Good job Lee Jinki.. Everybody proud of you, me proud of you too.."

But the one that given compliment didn't bulge, he keep sitting and look down like his last position when camera still roll. Kibum lower his head, try to see Jinki face when he heard a small sob.

"Jinki-ah?? Are you okay??"

"I-i'm sorry.." Jinki hide his face with his palm and his sobbing getting harder. Some staff that wandering around them to clear the set look at them worried.

"Is he okay??" Ask Jonghyun when he comes closer.

Kibum who didn't know what happen to Jinki nodded "It's okay.. He just, you know overwhelmed.. He always like that.." lied Kibum.

Jonghyun laugh as he pats Jinki "Ya, no need to overwhelmed.. You are the best actor after all and you too Kibum.."

"Thank you director-nim.."

Jonghyun laugh "Ya, no need to formal Bum-ah.. It’s not like you.."

"I know, thank you hyung.."

Jonghyun nodded and leave them both. Kibum keep looking at the director back, until he far enough and let his attention back to Jinki that still sobbing, though not as hard as before. Kibum grab Jinki wrist and pull it down so he can see Jinki face.

"Jinki-ah, look at me.. Is everything okay??"

The other only shook his head “I will kill myself..” said Jinki with a low deep and angry tone

Kibum blink twice “Ne??”

“I promise I will kill myself if I really kill you..”

“Ehhh??”

“I swear Bum-ah,I can’t even imagine that I kill you..” Jinki shook his head and keep mumbling

Kibum slap his temple and making face “Jinki… it’s just an act..”

“But what if-”

“What if what?? Do you have intention to kill me??”

JInki puffy eyes getting doubled and he shook his head “O-of course not, ho-how could you think like that?? I will never ever have even just a thought to kill you.. How-“

Kibum smile and lean to peck Jinki cheek “I know.. So stop thinking that stupid thing and help he to get up. This fake blood is getting sticky..” Kibum tried to stand up, but he fell down because Jinki pull his wrist and kiss him.

“I love you..” said Jinki after their lips parted

Kibum chuckled as he kiss Jinki back “I know that too and I love you too..”  

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

what do ya'll think?? xD