I've Been Missing You

Starting over!

 

I sighed making my way in front of her door. I brought up my courage and knocked on the door, I missed her…I had to see her. After a while of waiting the door crept opened, and there she was, from the last time I saw her, she now looked very skinny and sick. Her cheeks bones were clearly seen and her lips were white pale.

            Taeyeon: Woo…WooYoung…

We locked eyes for a moment…right as I stepped closer; she closed the door right, pushing my foot in between the door and the wall of her dorm. With all my strength of my foot I pushed the door wide opened and came into her dorm, the dorm seemed so quiet, guessing that the girls weren’t home I locked the door behind me.

            Wooyoung: I’ve been missing you...

She just continued to look at the ground…not fully caring on what I had said to her.

            Taeyeon: if you are here to talk about things I don’t care…then please leave…I’m not feeling well.

            Wooyoung: please…listen to me…everything is a misunderstanding   

Taeyeon: I don’t want to hear it

She said calmly as she tried hard not to look at me. I gulped the sharp feeling down as I made another step closer to her.

            Wooyoung: please…

            Taeyeon: like I said leave…

            Wooyoung: Taeng…

            Taeyeon: only…my members call me that…I said leave!

            Wooyoung: I’m not leaving until you listen to what I have to say!

Now she looked at me with shocked eyes….I wasn’t leaving….no….

Taeyeon: why do you wait until now to say things…where were you to talk when I was in pain…where were you when I cry every night to sleep???? Now you are standing right here telling me that you want to talk! …why should I care? I didn’t going out with you from the start anyways, why you have to act like I’m your girlfriend...Hara and you is your business not mine…!!!!!!!

            Wooyoung: I didn’t do anything with Hara!!!!!!! So there is no business between Hara and I…there is business that I have to take care of and it is between you and me.

            Taeyeon: leave…there is nothing here!!!

I grabbed a hold of her hand….she fought to get lose but as she continued I gripped on to her wrist tighter.

            Taeyeon: let me go! It hurts!

            Wooyoung: I didn’t sleep with her…her manger was the one that rapped her…he didn’t want to that the blame so he took me in!!!!!!!!!!!

            Taeyeon: I said let go!

            Wooyoung: Taeyeon…I love you…

            Taeyeon: Let go! I don’t want to hear it!!!!!!!!!!!

I pulled her in my hands her held her tight ignoring all the hits she was giving me.

            Wooyoung: I love you Taeyeon….I love you…why can’t you believe me?

I said more calming this time…which I felt Taeyeon calming down as well. We stayed like that for while until I heard little sobs coming from her…I broke our hug and looked at her…it was the first time ever I saw her cry…it hurts me to see her like this..I grabbed her face and wiped the left over tears with my thumb..

            Wooyoung: Tae…

I started...but was interrupted as she lost her balance and fell into my arms….

            Wooyoung: Tae! Tae!! Answer me!

I patted her cheeks for a reaction but nothing happened…I quickly grabbed her body and rushed out the door…