Lies

Lies

It was all lies wasn’t it? Hakyeon sighed. He never thought I love you can be so painful. I love you is the most beautiful phrase to be said by someone you love and meant a lot to you. Until, he knew that it was a lie. Never once did Hakyeon lie when it comes to ‘I love you’. He was determined to put every feeling of what he felt in that phrase but for now, that is not necessary.

They met each other in college, fell in love within a month and soon, everything was fake. Hakyeon couldn’t believe someone he loves within a short period of time lied to him. He felt dumb to fell in love with him and trust him so much even though they just. Every kissed and hug were just normal. There was no real feeling of love.

Hakyeon dragged himself to school facing the boy that he fell in love with and act as if he doesn’t know that the other’s feelings for his was fake. Hakyeon will hug him when he sees him. Hakyeon will as if they are a cute item. When the other was feeling hot tempered for no reason, Hakyeon will be there to console him. Hakyeon will lend him his shoulder when he needs someone to cry on. Hakyeon will be seem like the one for him in the eye of the public but in real life, there was another guy in the other’s mind.

When they went home together, the other will never forget a goodbye kiss on Hakyeon’s lips. At first, of course Hakyeon felt love and warm fuzzy feelings. However, after knowing the truth, he didn’t felt anything. Disappointed is the right word he would describe the feeling what his heart is telling him now. He still wonders why the other still kiss is him if he didn’t felt anything.

 Hakyeon wanted to cry but he didn’t want to seem weak. He was a strong guy for sure but he knew that was a lie. He needs someone to hold him and tell him everything is going to be okay. He fake a smile when he is outside but he cannot continue doing that when he reach home. Hakyeon will drown himself with the soothing music that might heal him for the time being. If he was not lazy on that day, he will dance his feelings out instead.

His alarm went off and he had to drag himself off the bed again. Another day of faking his s up. The day could not get any worst. Hot shower in the morning makes him feel a little better. Hakyeon got ready in a few minutes and he was out of his apartment.

Hakyeon arrived the earliest as he expected. The class won’t be open until the teacher came. He sat at a bench where his class usually hangout before class started. He didn’t thought that the other will come early today.

“Morning Yeonnie!” The other cheered and steals a peak from Hakyeon.

“Morning Taekwoon” Hakyeon replied with monotone tone.

Taekwoon became worried for a while but then tries to shrugs Hakyeon’s sudden change of attitude. Hakyeon plug his ears with a pair of earpiece since he did not want to talk to the other. He decide to take a short nap before class start.

“MORNING GUYS!”

Hakyeon sighed. Here comes the real guy. The guys who Taekwoon like after Hakyeon. The person who stole Taekwoon’s heart after Hakyeon did. They didn’t show much of affection in front of people, as much as Taekwoon and Hakyeon does but Hakyeon knows that they are secretly texting or at least sorting out their feelings for each other behind his back.

They will send letters in class like lovers does. Taekwoon will tease Jaehwan like how he teased Hakyeon the first time. Hakyeon doesn’t felt special anymore. He didn’t want to continue this relationship with Taekwoon. One thing for sure, they were not even in a relationship. So, why did he feel sad? He didn’t know either. Hakyeon can just go off without Taekwoon and find other friends but he didn’t want to.

Taekwoon was Hakyeon’s love drug by then. Taekwoon’s scent was his addiction. His scent lingered around Hakyeon’s nose for quite a while now. Everytime Taekwoon was near, he could smell him and this made Hakyeon ran away from him. Not that he hates him or anything; he was just trying to save himself from pain. The pain was unbearable by then but Hakyeon was still Taekwoon “boyfriend”.

Everyone was fooled by Hakyeon’s smile. If anyone observed well enough, everything about Hakyeon was fake now. His laughs, his smile and his cheerful attitude were a cover for his scar that is being created by Taekwoon. By now, a few of his close friends would know that Taekwoon was using on Hakyeon to get what he needed. Hakyeon’s closes classmate advice him about it but Hakyeon keep saying he would just play along with Taekwoon’s games. He found it rather interesting now. All they can do is sighed at his stubbornness.

It was the time to go home. Hakyeon packed his stuff and was ready to go home. He was hugged by the back and by the scent he knew it was Taekwoon. They talked as they walked to bus stop. Taekwoon would occasionally held Hakyeon’s hand. In the bus, Taekwoon would put his arms around Hakyeon arms while texting someone with another hand. Hakyeon suspected it to be Jaehwan. He was all positive it is Jaehwan. When they reached the station, they had to go separate ways since they are going to take different bus. Before Hakyeon goes to his queue, Taekwoon gave him a kiss on his lips. As Taekwoon went off, he smirks,

“Lies” 

___

I hope it is not bad. HEH. 

why does this look so wrong? 

THANK YOU FOR READING!