P1 - Sehun

EXO

( BTW this kind of writing is what you think )

 

OMG is he looking at me? Where is he looking? Should I turn around to see? NO! He'll think I'm a creep... You couldn't stop thinking about your seatmate, Oh Sehun. His lips were so plump and his body, just WOW.  He touched your thigh and you slightly jumped.

''______, is everything fine?''

''Mhm.. why not?'' You whispered back.

''Sehun, sit somewhere else. NOW!'' Your teacher yelled. Oh no... ''I don't even know what to do with you two.'' You blushed.

''But teacher Wu, there's no free place.''

''Oh you can change seats with Jongin.''

''I am not let... fine.'' Sehun sighed. He didn't want Kai to do something to you. You were one of the few girls he hasn't ed yet and he really, really wanted a piece of you. Just as you and Sehun thought, he made a move the second he sat next to you. He ran his hand up your thigh, almost to your underwear. You started breathing heavily, as you wanted to hit him. The teacher turned around and chuckled. He knew about Kai, but he was paid to make this happen, so he couldn't do anything about you getting . Sehun and you looked at each other, exchanging sad looks, meaning that you already miss each other. You were best friends and lived together. You couldn't stand being apart.

----------------

End of school. AWESOME. Now you can go home and not think of Kai, or maybe not.He followed you to your house, but didn't let you notice. Right when you were about to close the front door, he ran inside, starting to kiss your neck.

''Get off of me. STOP. STOOP.''

He started removing your clothes, while he lead you to the bedroom. You were only left with your and your bra. No matter how much you screamed, nobody would go inside your house. Suddenly Sehun came home and heard you. He ran upstairs and saw you crying and trying to push Jongin away, as he kissed your s. Sehun started beating him up, but before he could actually kill him, Kai ran away. You colapsed on the floor and Sehun hugged you.

''It's alright, I'm here. He won't be able to hurt you..'' You tried to push him away, but it didn't help.

''Sehun?''

''Don't worry babe.''

Sehun.. I'm half .'' You shouted.

''Ohhh...'' He turned around, not looking at you.

''You know what's the best part of living with you?'' You asked.

''No.'' He answered simply, still not looking at you.

''The part where I see you shirtless. Your abs always take my breath away. And when you only wear your boxers to bed, it makes it harder not to jump on you, knowing that you're on the other side of the bed.'' You back hugged him, touching his body underneath the tank top he was wearing.

''Is that why you sometimes moan my name when you sleep?'' A slight smirk formed on his face.

''Maybe.'' you said. He turned around and kissed you. You didn't feel or anything. You felt like you completed the task of your life, finally kissing him. When that feeling fathed away, another one replaced it. It's called lust.

 

THE NEXT PART IS GOING TO BE RATED M, SO IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, PLEASE DON'T READ IT.