Chapter Two: Episode One

We Got Married?

EPISODE ONE: FIRST MEETING

Song Jihyo is on her way to her new show, We Got Married. The clock is ticking and she knows she’s late. But there’s nothing to do because of her other schedule. She has a personal VJ to film her to the We Got Married’s filming site. After 30 minutes, she arrives on filming site. She greet the director and apologize for her tardiness. The director just chuckling and giving her a card –looks like a mission card. The director give her a bucket of flower too.

“Please meet your husband and give the flower to him,” said the director. She just nodded and going inside the coffee shop while reading the card. It is some hint of who will be her new husband. The hints are: Singer, Muscle, and Close Friend. Song Jihyo is really shocked when reading the hint.

“설마… It is not him right?” The surprised Jihyo asked the director. The director just chuckling again. There’s just one person that the card could be hinting for. That oppa. She hold the flower bucket in front of her face to hide her face. She wants to surprise that oppa.

Song Jihyo entering the café with a smile on her face. She couldn’t see her oppa but she knows that she is walking to the right direction. She hear the oppa greeting her and she couldn’t help but chuckling. The oppa take the bucket from her and she can see the oppa’s surprised face. It is worth to surprising Kim Jongkook.

 “Annyeong Oppa! Why are you so surprised? It’s not our first time anyway.” Song Jihyo is now chuckling again about his reaction, and Kim Jongkook begins to slowly adapting to the environment. They sit in front of each other in the café and start to order. While waiting for the food, they start to chat. The two of them cannot believe the coincidence that happens. They are a close friend even before this show, and they often see each other when they’re not filming.

Song Jihyo still chuckling loudly and Kim Jongkook begin to laugh. Song Jihyo start to talk about how the two of them meet again. The man just smiling a little. The shock in his face still so obvious and Song Jihyo goes laughing –for the third time. They already meet each other every Monday for Running Man, but still, they met again today.

Speak about Running Man, the show is now lack of cheesy thing due to Monday Couple. The Monday couple is gone for like two months, due to Gary’s dating news with Jessica. Previously, the Monday girlfriend also revealing the truth between her and the CEO, that they already broke up last year. When the fans hear the first time that Jihyo is breaking up, they’re so happy, but then Gary also announce that he’s dating Jessica. At first, some fans are so mad and the show’s rating is low, but then they begin to accept it, and the show’s rating goes up again. So yeah, Song Jihyo is now all single and alone –and not in any loveline anymore. The man too.  

 

“Oppa, nice to meet you,” Jihyo pretend that this his their first meeting.

“Yah! Jihyo-ah, you know that it is not our first time! You said that before, why so formal?”

“Eyy, we should be like the other couple too, there’s always an awkward moment between them!”

“Hmm.. Arasseo! So, Jihyo-ah, we should give ourself a nickname to each other.”

“Wae, Oppa? We already know each other name,” said Song Jihyo with a weird look.

“Yah! We are now a couple, we should be like the other too! You said that before!” Kim Jongkook start to nagging and Song Jihyo just can’t stand it.

“Arraseo, arraseo, Ahjussi! Keurae, What should we call each other?”

“I don’t know it yet, but let’s think about it. The next time we meet, we have to agree on something!”

“Aih, Oppa! I thought you already know what is our petname.” Kim Jongkook laughing at the sulking Song Jihyo.

“Yah! Jihyo-yah, don’t be mad~ Just pretend that this is our first meet, so be nice!” Jihyo just pouting and Kim Jongkook burst into laughter. The order arrive and they eat while chatting. After they eat, The Director give them a mission card. They read it and begin to laugh.

Mission:

Go to MBC’s station and meet Jaesuk and Haha. Introduce yourself as couple, and ask them what is your next mission.

Kim Jongkook and Song Jihyo stare at each other and without knowing, they mouthed “what to do?” at the same time.

“Keuromyeon, kaja, Jihyo-ah!” Jihyo nodded and they go out from the café to their card.

END OF EPISODE ONE.

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW:

Kim Jongkook

Q: “How’s your new wife?”

A:  “What do you mean? Why me and Song Jihyo? We are friends!”

Q: “So do you think it is not good to be with you’re bestfriend?”

A:  “Ani… I’m just afraid that after this we’re going to be awkward. But I think this is good, because I already now about her, and we are comfortable with each other.”

 

Song Jihyo:

Q: “How’s your new husband?”

A: “Kim Jongkook? Hahaha! I know he would be surprised to see me in front of him! Kekeke. But why me and Kim Jongkook? We are bestfriend!”

Q: “So, What do you think about this marriage?”

A: “I think this is going to be fun! I could bully Oppa now! Kekeke~ I’m his wife, so it’s okay! I’m just hoping that next time we meet there is no awkward moment.” 


So, this is my new update! Haha I hope you like it ^_^

P.S. for the chapter with the "Episode ..." on it, just like this chapter, is the one that is usef for the broadcast. The other are the behind the scene or the filming. Please tell me that you understand what i mean._. ㅋㅋㅋ