Chapter 1 - Just A Kiss In One Spring Day (Single)

Just A Kiss In One Spring Day

 

Author's Note

 • Just A Kiss (c) Jo Kwon

 • Inspired also in the song One Spring Day, 2AM

 • Fanfic SeulKwon (Jo Kwon Seulong x) I started in late March / early April.  At the time, she did almost all, but not knowing how to complete and have started a long fanfic about the same time, not completed ... Anyway, today I was going through my fics and I remembered this, and was able to finish.  <3

 • Good reading.

 Chapter 1 - Just A Kiss In One Spring Day (Single)

 Two in the afternoon of a sunny Saturday. 

 It was spring.  There were gay people everywhere that park.  Children played, enamored couples walked together and love flowed through there.

 Less for it.  The boy still wore a black overcoat, fully enclosed and had a sad expression on his face.  Was carrying some kind of heartache, for others, it was indecipherable.

 But he was also something nearly so.  For years, he had stopped living.  For years, it was as if the only station that existed was the winter.  His heart no longer beat faster, his feelings were with him.

 The boy was alone with a magazine crossword hands.  Time or another, let yourself get distracted by any noise or child laughing with joy around.  Sighed loudly as she realized that at the end of the day, would be alone.

 How missed having someone around.

 Never bothered with any of this, despite the loneliness he felt.  However, on that particular day, something bothered him.  Could not concentrate in the magazine in your hands, because his eyes always turned away for nothing.

 Until, finally managed to focus on something.  Across the road, there was another bank.  A man was sitting there.  Alone.  With a magazine any hands.  For a moment, he saw a reflection of himself.

 He was attracted by him for no apparent reason.  It was as if he had such a strong magnet that almost pulled him close.  Turned his attention to the magazine itself, with a certain fear of being discovered.

 All in vain.

 Time or another, threw nothing discreet glances at the boy before him.  She was afraid to have discovered, what did make a quick decision.  He got up and headed to the seller of popcorn closer.

 Bought some for yourself, even without much desire to eat.  Decided to return to the same bank that was.  Halfway there, however, crossed with someone.  Far, could not tell who it was.  Gradually, admitted to being the man he admired few minutes ago.

 He lowered his face and avoided looking at him, however, something made him turn back.

 Just a kiss from your lips in the dark gives my life a brand new start

 Just a kiss on your lips every night gives me energy to fight so hard

 - Lord?  Lord, please!  - A hoarse voice, and he called attention then turned to him.  Had a deep and mysterious look, a radiant smile and hair a very dark brown, but the sun seemed to be somewhat reddish.  Felt a good scent coming from him, something very sweet.  He smiled as he realized that shamelessly admired.  - Excuse me, but you let it fall.

 Looked at him confused for a moment.  In the hands of the boy, a paper folded in half.  He picked it up, smiled and thanked her, giving her back again.  However, something tormented him.  His face was familiar.  Back to the bench, opened the paper he had given him.

 A picture torn in half.  More than five years ago.  He was smiling.  He remembered how they used to be back then.  Were still a happy couple.  It was Christmas, and someone had offered to take a picture of the two.  Suddenly, all the joy he had felt that night was back in a flash.

 Then he remembered the man who had handed him the photo.

 I tried to open up my mind to show you everything that's inside here

 I do not even need a reason why

 The reason why ...

 - Kwon ... - muttered to himself.  Looked up and tried to look for him, but in vain.

 He got up and decided to look for him.  Walked by several places and several times, but could not find.  Sighed loudly and felt the disappointment take care of themselves.  He played nearly empty pack of popcorn in the trash and walked away.

 But the man in the picture still tormented him.  And the desire to see him again too.  Dissatisfied with the lack of information from him, decided to return to the park later.  Unsuccessfully.  Tried on Sunday.  And on Monday.  On Tuesday gave a quick glance, even without information.

 Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

 One, two, three weeks.  Until the day that is touched that maybe it was impossible to see him again.  Sure consider seeing some guy, but he knew that look ... that look so well!

 Too well to let cheating easier.

 On Sunday afternoon, he decided to go to the park one last time.  It took good old magazine crossword together and waited.  He noticed a small movement close by.  Despite the nice weather, few people ventured out of the house.  The wind was a little more than usual, which departed that afternoon many people. 

 Not him.  And not the person you were looking for almost a month.

 Sitting on the bench a few feet in front of her, holding a magazine in any hands.  Like that time he was too concentrated, unlike you.  Again, trying to concentrate on the crossword, but something stopped him.  His gaze strayed to him every five seconds.  The movements were almost the same.

 However, something changed.  The boy's turn this time.  He smiled gently and nodded.  And before I could answer, he stood up.  And was walking toward her.  He felt his heart accelerate as not felt in a long time.  Anyway, he was closer.  Radiant, gentle and always smiling happily.

 Just like the last time. 

I tried to catch a falling star

And you saved me by lighting up the dark

You brought the beat back to my heart

 - Can I sit with you?  - He asked softly, seeing the biggest move away a little, sitting right next to him.  - Thank you.  - The sweet voice, though hoarse, made him feel chills.  He left the magazine aside and went to watch him.

 As he had grown!  Was still smaller than himself, but changed drastically.  Since the child's face to the voice, everything about him was different.  Still, I could recognize it from afar.  Finally took a breath and took courage.

 - How long since the last time we met?  - Asked in a low voice, but knew he had heard.  He avoided eye contact most of the time, not being charged for it sometime foul.

 - Five years ago, I think.  - He replied sweetly.  Suddenly, the lowest placed his hand on the boy at his side, squeezing as hard as she could.  Do not expect to be matched, but the biggest holding her hand as strong as before or more.  - You have no idea how much I missed you, Seulong-hyung.

 Hyung.  Long time no hear that?  His few friends were older, so we hardly heard this term.  Seulong remembered the paper he had given him weeks before.  She found him in one of his overcoat pocket and unfolded it.

Before I lost the will and fell apart

You made it right and you saved my life

You saved my life

 - You've changed so much in those five years.  - Finally said, analyzing the photo carefully.  Finally created the courage to look the boy beside her.  Their eyes met for the first time in five years.  - But I recognize his gaze anywhere and anytime.

 - What happened to us, hyung?  - The lowest inquired, with a little teary-eyed.

 Seulong preferred to keep quiet and not face him yet.  Then was surprised when the young man beside her stood up and, without warning, stood before him, forcing him to look forward to it.  Had a smile on his face.  It was not something that had for years and that she had missed without even realizing it.

 How did miss having him around.

Hand in hand

Cheek to cheek

You and me

Standing up against the world

 Seulong hands and pulled him forward.  Kwon sat on his lap, resting her hands on his shoulders, hugging him around the neck shortly after.  Their eyes met again, accompanied by sincere smiles and subtle touches each other.

 It was like old times.  And for old times sake, Seulong acted on impulse.

 Put a hand on the boy's neck, pulling him slowly close.  Anyway, sealed her lips and kiss that started a long time waiting to happen.  Sweet, sincere and full of memories.  If Esqueram completely they were in a public place, calling only for a moment of happiness between the two.

 And then, time stopped.  The memories of five years ago seemed to be only five minutes ago.  Christmas Eve returned forcefully to mind both.  Seulong had caught him having with Nichkhun.  Kwon caught him asleep clutching Taecyeon.

 None of them ever knew how or when it started.  One started to get weird with each other.  Both showed signs that they were not happy in the relationship, but did nothing to change it.  And even after that Christmas night, the two remained together until the early spring.

 It was still cold when Kwon took courage to leave for good.  Had discussed so ugly you can hardly recognize anymore.  One last time they met and then parted.  Lim Seulong wept to see a Jo Kwon even more cranky, walking to the park exit without looking back.

 That same park, five years ago, their story had won a final.  A final that could now become resumption.

 - Kwon ... - Seulong muttered after finishing the kiss.  But Kwon did not stop.  Left his lips roam all over your face, until you reach the neck, ripping some susprios.  Heavens, it was good!  - A-this is no place for it.

 Kwon finally interrupted the act, but without breaking the hug or leave your lap.  Continuram so briefly to return to reality.  A little boy was standing there to admire them.  Seulong laughing, while the youngest, to turn back and get up, had driven the child away.

 Kwon returned to sit next to the oldest.  Still looked, but saw that there was a light at the end of the tunnel.  He raised his right hand and made sure to show it to hyung.  Seulong and analyzed to let a smile escape to see that he still wore.  The ring he had given her gift of dating.

 Seulong had done the same and saw Kwon was surprised to see that he also still wore the symbol of their relationship.

 - Why do you still use it?  - Kwon had asked surprised, always smiling and leaving somewhat embarrassed his hyung.

 - I think for the same reasons as you.  - Finally answered, leaving the face of the newest blush violently.  Withdrew from the alliance and showed the message that was inside.  A tear trickled down his face smaller. You will always be mine and I will always be yours.  - Never forget the promises I made to you, and I bet you do not either.

 Kwon cried.  Cried like I had never cried before.  Embraced the strongest hyung he could, letting her tears fall on his shoulder.  It was not until finally able to calm down and look at it again.

 There was a smile on Seulong.  A smile that the boy himself doubted that one day he would return.

 - I still wonder what the hell happened to us.  - Seulong broke the silence by putting the ring back on his finger.  Held hands and stared at the beloved.  There could find the answers to all your questions.  - I know that hurt us, but there must be a reason.

 - Maybe we could find that did not serve over one another.  - The boy finally answered, drawing a confused look older.  - There were days that I thought you did not love me anymore, just wanted me as a trophy by his side.

 Seulong went quiet, but he felt a strange pain in his chest.  A pain that felt so long ago, but who now insisted on returning.  He tried to stay calm, but the feelings came back all at once.  Turned fully to face the boy, who was now crying and stared.

 - I wish I could complain to you but you just do not listen.  Wish I had a chance to talk with you, but every time, you just ignored me.  She said she was working or anything like that.  Yes I slept with Nichkhun, but because I felt unhappy and desepserado.  You never cared about how I felt.  - The words were enfiram cuspiadas in the face of Seulong.

 Kwon could finally feel a relief in his chest, something he had not felt for over five years.

 Seulong took a few minutes to acquit everything.  In fact, some things were true, but not everything.  He closed his eyes and just waited.  Would not let the tears fall down her face now, for more than a few insisiam in doing so.  The pain finally returned, the wound in his heart was open again.

 - And you think that I just like that why?  Sleeping with Taecyeon instead of the person I really love beside me on Christmas Eve?  Suddenly, I saw you away and I never knew how to help you, because you did not leave.  Saw you leave without saying anything back late at night without caring if I was worried or not.  How do you think I felt?  - He finally created the courage to say, kept throwing those feelings for so long.

 Silence reigned there for good minutes.  The wind had been stronger, but that did not scare them.  Seulong held back tears as he could, but could not.  Cried silently without caring who would see it.

 - I think this proves that I made sure to be gone this time.  You are too cowardly to take me as her boyfriend, though.  You never did.  - The last words of Kwon struck him deeply, even more than was imagined.  He stood, looking back one last time.  - I'm sorry, but now I'm leaving.

 - No you will not.  - Seulong stood up quickly and grabbed his wrist.  He looked deep into her eyes, something that was not too long ago.  - I just want you to tell me one thing: do you think was man enough to take me?  Was?

 Excuse me, he asked, loosening his arms and walking away.  Unlike last time, however, Seulong followed.  Could overtake him little more than fifty yards away from where they were.  He held his wrist again and get to the front again, his lips sealed in the most intense way possible.  The will, desire, pleasure.  Tried to annihilate the longing he felt that battle between their tongues, until one of them quit for lack of air.

 - I can not do this anymore, hyung.  Forgive me.  - Kwon finally uttered, in a low, almost inaudible tone.  Separated from his hyung and left.

 Again, Seulong followed, but in vain.  Kwon had left the park and joined the throng of hurrying people of the South Korean capital.  Tried to look it up, but saw nothing beyond insensitive crowd.

 Seulong had stopped crying, but felt nothing.  Had become a cold man again.  His heart had become a pile of ashes again.  Not that it was entirely his fault, however, could not deny it.

 Then he returned to his apartment.  Closed and inside there was.  But still together.  Its interior winter returned and settled there, without even asking permission.  Cried the missing crying and fell asleep.

 Not intended dream.  The snow inside his chest to stop him from having any kind of hope for some more time.

 • • •

 The smell of coffee aded the entire apartment.  Not faiza matter of putting sugar or sweetener, and a few sips, had finished with what was placed in the cup.  Almost a month does not sleep well.  The reason?  Have forgotten.

 While reading the newspaper, someone knocked on the door.  Left everything and went to answer it.  Who was, and even more on a Monday morning?  He opened the door slowly and instantly a smile opened.  Do not think twice to open our arms and welcome a strong and warm embrace.

All the pain

 All the doubt

I watched it go

Without you I'd be so lost

I'd be so lost

 - Kwon!  - Was the only word he had left his lips.  Eyed him up and down.  Saw that he was carrying a backpack and nothing else.  - Where are you going?

 - Where you want to go.  - He replied sheepishly, causing dismay in the older.  Saw him hold your hands and show the alliance.  - I made a promise to you, hyung.  I'm sorry I broke it in the past if wrong with you or hurt you.  - Their sincere tears now falling endlessly.  Received cuddles all the time, until you calm down.

 Seulong could barely answer.  He had no answer for.  Pulled him into a long kiss.  There was no battle nor Remoso, just an intense affection between the two.  Something new, refreshing. Sincerity.

 - It'll be okay.  Give us a chance, please.  - The elder asked, receiving an affectionate look the boy in his arms.

 - Forgive me for leaving, hyung.  I did not want to leave you talking to yourself again.  I regret everything I did.  I repent of having betrayed him, had left him, running like an idiot to escape problems.

 Kwon was visibly changed, but still, being honest and brave enough to face Seulong.  Grabbed him around the waist like a child afraid of the dark night. Shh, quiet, the eldest told him.

 Pulled him into the apartment, after all, were still the same way when Kwon arrived there.  Sitting on the couch, the younger received a glass of water.  Took a bit and set aside.  Facing Seulong and willing to hear it finally gave him the attention he deserved.

 - I thought you had gone again.  - Seulong finally said, attracting a serene look younger.  Was still surprised by the back of him, since he had fired the same way he had done five years ago.  His face had a sad air, as if he still wanted to cry of sadness, but most did not.  - Why are you back?

 - Because I love you.  - His voice weak won a little harder now.  Seulong encavara the somewhat serious at the moment, but I could feel a little touched by the words of the minor.  - I do not forgive myself if I did that again.

 Tears streaming down his face turned Kwon.  His hands were shaking as well, which made ​​the elder worry a little.'ll Get more water, murmuou the lower, thus returning with a full glass of water.  Took a little longer and put aside, now paying attention to the oldest. 

 - You have not changed at this time.  - Commented the dark, seeing him smile sweetly.  He held one of her hands gently, caressing them time or another.  - His huge heart and his feelings for me.  I was a fool to have realized how much you loved only me when we parted.  - Laughed, but there was some happiness in his voice.

 - And who says I do not love you anymore?  - The deep voice was heard aogra, attracting a subtle look for you.

 Kwon smiled.  He approached slowly and began a quick kiss.  Hand in hand, took advantage of the sweet kiss that long awaited.  Although some have lasted, lasted long enough to know that even if they liked.

 Maybe even they still loved each other.

I tried to open up my mind to show you everything that's here inside

 don't even need a reason why

A reason why…

 - Hyung, I'm so sorry to miss you.  - The lowest told to finish the kiss, but still close to the other.  He looked deep into his eyes and saw that feelings had not seen before.  - Do you remember that day we met again?  I felt alive again.  With you around after so long because I could, I finally feel alive and well again.

 Seulong just stared, but did not stop smiling at his words.  Felt good about that.  He could feel his heart beating faster than normal after years.  Was falling again.  That feeling he had for Jo Kwon was returning.

 - You know I never stopped waiting for you, do not you?  - Seulong said suddenly, with a confused look in response.  - I was waiting for you all these years, you wanted to look, but no one knew how to find him.

 - I know it was wrong for me to escape that way.  I feel that we could have solved it then.  - The voice already cracking of said lower amid jitters.  - No one needed to be gone or have resented it.  Forgive me, hyung.

 Kwon shut off with a kiss.  Slowly, but a worthy answer to your question.  Embraced one another, forgive one another, kissed as they had never kissed before.

 Loved each other as they had never loved before.

 - I feel as alive as you are now.  My heart stopped beating when you are gone.  I left there when you disappeared.  - A breathless voice gave him chills the largest, but something good.  He her face and encouraged to continue.  - I was a fool for not having prevented you as I did this time.  Realize ... realize that I still care about you?  Always cared.

 Kwon was crying again, but now had a more lively expression on his face. Wait a moment, heard Seulong utter.  Tried to wipe the tears and looked around.  Nothing had changed in the apartment costava be two-five years ago.  Either more detail, but nothing too different.

I tried to catch a falling star

And you saved me by lighting up the dark

You brought the beat back to my heart

 Seulong returned with a piece of paper and hand delivered.  Opened and smiled to see it was that photo Christmas.  Ducked and rolled the bag and before being interrupted by the curiosity of the other, found the other half of the picture.

 Put the halves side by side and returned to weep.  They were holding each other and smiling.  They were happy as ever.  Despite the problems they faced, they could see that there was still some hope hidden at that time.  Seulong rose again, but soon returned with an object in hand.

 Turned the pieces of the picture instead pulled a piece of tape and glued the halves again.  The result was not the best of all, but it was enough.  Kwon laughed at the silly solution that the other had found, but he was happy.

 - Think you can do this to ourselves?  - Looked at him curiously.  Seulong seemed to think, at last had an idea.  He pulled his right hand and placed close to his.  Both also wore the engagement ring that had done years ago.

 - We just have to know how to start.  - Smiled at the younger and stood up.  Kwon watched and wondered what he meant by that.

 Basically, he had some hope that they would be alright again.  Both had.  Seulong approached the boy and hugged him, and responded immediately.  Those arms he loved having you, the boy who adored and loved ... His heart pounded like five years ago.

 And like five years ago, Kwon and Seulong had each other again.

 - Kwon-ssi ... Come live with me ... Stay with me ... Please?  - The tearful voice of the elder was heard finally.

 Kwon broke the hug and smiled like never smiled before.  He sealed his lips lingeringly and saw smiling next to you.  Need not even answer because it was already a good answer to the question of the other.  Saw in his eyes the same joy of five years ago.  Seulong, then stood up and extended her hand.

Before I lost the will and fell apart

You made it right and you saved my life

you saved my life

 Without much thought, accept it and driven off to his room.  He lay down on the bed beside him, beside him, as he was always kissed and caressed.  How I missed that!  Have loved the man next to you.  The looks always meeting, touches, gestures ... It was everything a wanted another.

 And for the first time in five years, they were happy.  Even with all the intrigue that had in the past, they were both willing to stay together, move forward and change.  Seulong could very well say that.  The winter that was within him was going away, giving way to spring, finally.  Do not need anything else, just the guy I can there.  She felt one of his hands on his face and saw him smiling in the most beautiful way I'd ever seen.

 - I love you, hyung.  I'll stay with you forever.

Just a kiss from your lips in the dark gives my life a brand new start

Just a kiss on your lips every night gives me energy to fight so hard

END

Endnotes

 I know I have other fanfics to update ... But, considering that I started this one in March / April then I see a light at the end of the tunnel for other stories; ~;  Anyway, hope you enjoyed it ... I can not remember why you have chosen this couple for this one, but I did so and so like.  Until next time, my darlings. <3