Perfect Weater

Perfect Weather

You looked out the window as the rain drenched the Earth and replenished it. You stared out and a soft smile was evident on your face and you sank into the couch, making yourself comfortable as you listened to the TV in the background as a random music show was on.

 

You were scrolling through Twitter on your phone when a familiar voice sounded through softly in the room. You looked up, all your attention immediately went to the TV as you watched him perform again. The proudness in your chest was inevitable and you sighed happily. After you finished watching their performance switched the TV off and slid off the couch and immediately locked yourself in your room.

 

You cuddled against the sheets, the familiar scent of his was still there and you sighed happily, proud that he had won once again with their new song. You slipped your earphones on and began listening to the new album once more before slipping into sleep.

 

Near the end of the day, Sunwoo walked in, carefully placed his bags in the storage room before he walked into the living room. He checked around and realized it was completely devoid. You didn't even have your work littering the floor and he frowns.

 

He looks around and enters the kitchen, seeing it completely devoid of food. There weren't even any plates drying on the plate rack and immediately concern for you rose as Sunwoo rushed upstairs to your room.

 

He knocked on your door gently, but hearing no answer, he gently walks in and sees you curled up in a ball. A soft smile played out on his lips as he saw the familiar sweater of his on you, and the blanket he bought for you from your first date was draped over you, slightly dangling off the bed.

 

He sat down as gently and slowly as he could, but the shift in the weight of the bed dragged you away from your sleep and you rolled over to face him and upon seeing him your eyes shot open.

 

"Sunwoo?" You mumbled. He nodded and a soft yet bright smile lit up on both of your faces and you hugged him tightly. He savored the moment, so glad to be back in your arms again, to be able to hold you again. You breathe in and snuggle against him, you mumbled, "You smell like rain."

 

"It was still raining when I got back," he mumbled against your ear. The huskiness of his voice sent shivers down your back and you only increased the skinship and tightened the hug. He smiled and whispered, "Sorry I've been so busy recently."

 

You shook your head and you mumbled, "It's okay." You looked up with a smile and continued, "I missed you a lot, but it's okay."

 

Sunwoo smiled and sighed contently, "What did I do to deserve you?"

 

"I ask myself the same thing every time I see you on stage, Baro." You mumbled his stage name and he smiled and he said, "That's Sunwoo to you my dear."

 

You laugh and nod and Sunwoo gently shifts you so the two of you are laying on the bed. He smiles at you as you immediately wrap your arms around his waist and cuddle against him, your head rested near his heart.

 

He chuckled and you smiled as his legs entangled with yours and he lazily ran his fingers through your hair and he hummed his song softly and you mumbled the lyrics and he smiled.

 

"Good thing the lyrics don't reflect us."

 

You nod and you mumbled, "I'd be heartbroken."

 

"I would be too."

 

Sunwoo looked straight into your eyes and he smiled, and chimed in, "Mm... But this is the perfect weather for the song though."

 

You shook your head and you responded, "Nope. This weather is perfect for something else."

 

"And what is that?"

 

"Cuddling!" you cheered before snuggling against him. He laughed and said, "I think sleeping is the better word."

 

"Mm. As long as we're together, and I don't wake up alone."